User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2003, 11:38 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

My neighbor's a total dick

Ok..so he's not exactly my neighbor...he lives at the end of my street. Over the past few years he's been very vocal about my car being too loud and me driving it too fast on the cul de sac. Yeah...I won't be able to haul it down from 30mph in time to avoid an accident with those wimpy 13" Baer brakes. Anyhow...he thinks he's cool because he owns a mid 80's shitbox Ferrari 328GTS. Now...you may be wondering why I'd refer to a Ferrari as a "shitbox". Well, if you know Ferraris then you'll know why they call the 328GTS the "poor man's Ferrari" (260hp, 213lb/ft from a puny 3.2L V8 with a whopping 14.5 1/4 mile). Anyway, I took the Mustang out today since it's been sitting for a couple weeks due to some crappy weather here lately. But since today was sunny I decided to take the car out on the highway and wring it out to knock the dust out. Well, I got a couple blocks from my house and on the on-ramp guess who's in my rear view...yep...Mr. Ferrari. I brushed him off until he started playing cat and mouse next to me and, after giving him the finger several times, decided to give in since his wife or girlfriend or whatever was in the car and I figure I can humiliate this guy who's probably talked up how great his car is to everyone. I let him do the horn from 60mph and after the 3 quickest beeps I've every heard we took off. Needless to say it didn't last very long. By 100mph I had about 2 1/2 cars on him and at 120mph I had probably close to twice that. He took an off-ramp a couple miles down and stayed behind me the whole time and I kept going. When I got back into the neighborhood he was outside doing yard work. I honked at him but he won't even look me in the eye. Hehe. Man, what a dick this guy is.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika

Last edited by GT40FIED : 03-03-2003 at 03:11 AM.
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote