Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Electronics/Sound/Security Systems
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2003, 09:22 PM   #1
sc0rch

Mother F'n Thieves

Ahhhhhhhh i'm so pissed.......i go outside this morning to warm up my car and notice something doesnt look right....well ofcourse it doesnt look right thers no HEAD UNIT IN THE DASH!!!.......well as i felt a lump in my throat i popped the trunk and walked around to see what...NOTHING......the dirty ****ers even CUT the wires and stole my distro blocks.....and for some reason punctured my spare tire......well this is the last straw.....only the 4th time in 2 years i've been ripped off....and i know who it was....i just cant prove it......but i dont need proof to go and stomp his ass......and if i happen to find my shit.....i'm stealing it back.....last time someone stole my shit i caught um cause i was awake and while the stupid ass was running down the street with my box in his hands i winged a Tball bat and cracked him in the head and watched his face bounce off the road and slid a little bit.........that time i got everything back and had to get a new box cause he kinda dropped it.........this time i'm out for blood.....