.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2003, 02:39 PM   #1
NastyontheNOS

What should I do with her?

First a little about myself, Im a 29 year old Cuban American from south FLA. Very into my career (automotive hi-performance) and soon will have my own business doing pretty much the same stuff I am doing now for someone else. The delema, I've been dating a girl since July shes a 29 year old single mom that is a co worker of my sister. I have moved about 4 1/2 hours away from Miami and she has been coming up to see me often, last week with her wounderful little girl. The problem, I like her and love her little girl but I think part of the reason I have lasted with her is other than she is very nice and never has given me a problem, she is 4 1/2 hours away. That gives me freedom to work as hard as I can and see other people if there was any other girls around to date. The town I am living is a waste land when it comes to women its hard to find one with a full mouth of teeth and the few that I have meet are classless. I like classy bitches a women that lacks that is ugly in my book. So back to the point my problem I like the girl but is this going to turn into the girl I love, or will I love ever again I guess I am wanting that fire the "I cant be without her" type feeling I had once before in my younger days. Should I continue the sharade till I find some one that knocks my socks off, or call it quits and save the hart ache in the future?

Thanks your buddy
Nasty