Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2001, 01:14 PM   #1
VTC_CiViC

SOHC VTEC Turbo vs. 240SX

I was headed to a friend's yesterday and while approaching a light, I noticed some lovley wannabe HID's a couple lanes over. As the car passes by I see it's a later model 240SX w/ what looked like a GReddy exahust. The light goes green and I pull ahead, look over and he's a little ahead of me (I don't think he noticed me at this point). So as I go into 2nd, I switch lanes to the middle (now next to him, he's on the far right) and pull hard through 2nd to give him a little taste of the BOV hehe I do, look back, and he's not doing much. So I just cruise along up into 4th when I noticed him comming up fast. I lower the volume of the radio and hear him flooring it up to me, by the time he get's to about 1.5-2 cars behind, I throw it in 3rd and floor it from there, never got closer than a car length before I start pulling away from him cleanly. Finally at about 100, I shut it down and coast back down to like 60ish, he rolls by looking over at us like "damn, not bad", little does he know he's drifting off to the right and then I hear a :SMACK!: and see his car jump suddenly, he curbed his rims (factory alloys) hard at like 60-something! He just gains control and goes along w/o looking back over at us anymore from this point on while we just laugh at him So it's a kill and an observance of stupidity all wrapped in one! I should always be so fortunate heh