.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2002, 08:45 AM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

since when???

Ok...so lately I've been wondering something...why is it that people automatically assume that because they find someone attractive/hot/whatever word you wanna use, they have to either have a significant other????

It works both ways too....Last night Erin and I were at the mall and we spot a really hot guy...dresses nice, cute smile, nice eyes...and Erin is like "He's hot...he has a girlfriend or he's gay".

Then like 2 weeks ago at the club we always go to, I'm standing at the bar and the one guy we know is standing next to me. And granted we don't know him all that well...but we know who each other are and our names. And he's like "So, both you girls are single?" I answer yes (cuz well we are) and He says "I don't understand that." I ask why...and his only answer was "Cuz you girls are so hot".

Now why do we, as humans, do this? I can't explain it. I typically try to assume they're single cuz that might give me a better chance....nor do I want to be disappointed knowing that they're already in a relationship. Why do we base it on looks. We don't walk around seein some "average" lookin person showing off their awesome personality and assume they're in a relationship.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote