Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2004, 04:16 AM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

An Open Letter...

An open letter to the Rev. Jesse Jackson:

I feel that your actions and retoric as a self professed leader
of the black community are in fact detrimental to the very people you claim to represent. I also feel that as a result you do much to undermind the well-being and harmony of the United States as a whole. You kind of work for the advancement of the black community and you speak from a position that the black population cannot advance itself socialy, politically or economically because an immovable object, the white establishment, forever blocks its path. Yet you preach further support such as welfare and affirmative action that put members of the population in a position of dependancy and reliance on the establishment.
You bask in the glow of the media spot light, you passionately decree that racism and prejudice are alive today as they were four hundred years ago, but does this do anything to reverse it's effect? No one with the intellegence will deny that a great atrocity was commited against the black race at the hands of white settlers of this country, but a wound cannot heal if it is continuously re-opened. That is to say, that it will heal but it will take much longer and the scar it leaves will be grotesque and raise high on the skin. A true leader leads by example and the example you have shown is not one of strength of character, self-reliance, commentment to excellence or personal accountability
It's these traits that are necessary to advace oneself as an individual. It is only as strong courageous and moral individuals that any race can live the quality of life that it chooses.It's much more important to never deny your heritege but be proud to be first and foremost a part of the human race.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:14 AM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

he is sooo full of shit

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:24 AM   #3
pimpinprelude

i like....

if a black person doesnt get there way, its because there black..iam so tired of this crap.. white people are discriminated against waaaaaaay more than them these days.. and can u amagine if we had somebody fighting for "white rites"?.. he would be hung in the street ....i would love to see the blacks reaction to a white equivalent of a jesse jackson...
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:55 AM   #4
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Werd! So true
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 11:27 AM   #5
IALuder

i dont want to comment. for i already know i will offend people.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:21 PM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Hey GT did you write that? If so, I'm super impressed. I really like the way that the letter is stated/written. I LOVE the reference to the scar that "will be grotesque and raise high on the skin." I think in the year 2004 we are far from taking any step's forward as a society, and I see us (society) on and path to more racial segrigation. It disgusts me the way we act towards each other and other race's. I see it happening in Canada as we speak. It's to the point where school's/job's are having to fill quota's and are signing contracts with Indian Bands to have an X number of people in their programs, while it takes away chances from the rest of us who may be more qualified for the job. It has happened to me now and that's why I'm so disgusted about it. What ever happened to white straight male pride? Oh wait. That's racist!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:29 PM   #7
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
i dont want to comment. for i already know i will offend people.

yup... anything i would say about it probobly wont come out right

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:35 PM   #8
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I wouldn't worry about it.
Say what you want.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 03-25-2004, 02:03 PM   #9
IALuder

trust me you dont want me to. i got things in the back of my mind that could make someone just spontanious combust from rage.

ill bite my togune like the rest of the world.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:27 PM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

C'mon you guys...do NOT bite your tongue and keep your opinion to yourself. It's that kind of thinking that has gotten us where we are today. For the most part we're all adults here and if someone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it or they can respectfully disagree. So long as you don't go around throwing out racial epiphets and slurs then your opinion is your own and should be respected as such. If anyone is offended...they need to fuckin grow up.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 03-25-2004, 11:43 PM   #11
Wren57

Whats the quote?

"Segregation then, segregation now, and segregation forever."

I think the very principle that Jesse Jackson stands for is invalid. I can NOT say it any more plainly than this: equality can NOT be accomplished through supporting inequality (affirmative action, etc). I wrote a 5 something page paper a while back on this, but won't bore you all to death.
Old 03-26-2004, 12:43 AM   #12
4doorspeedman

Quote:
.. and can u amagine if we had somebody fighting for "white rites"?..

hes called the grand dragon of the kkk lol

and i hate affernative action makes coleg so hard to get into for me

by the way im not racist just frustrated
Old 03-26-2004, 12:45 AM   #13
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by 4doorspeedman

by the way im not racist just frustrated

Hey dude I've been going through the same shit for the past few years!

Old 03-26-2004, 03:35 AM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Highlander is right...one cannot expect equality from inherently unequal treatment. Like I said, no one with any intelligence will argue what happened to blacks in this country until the end of the Civil War...but people always seem to neglect certain things. The U.S. was one of the last nations in the world to begin using slaves and among the first to stop. Also, a large part of slavery would not have been possible were it not for African tribesmen kidnapping men and women from other tribes and selling them to white slave traders. Now this in no way means that these traders did the right thing...but don't get the picture in your head of a bunch of white guys running around in Africa chasing natives around like a dog chases a rabbit. And certainly blacks are not the only ones we have wronged. Look at Native Americans. We came here to their land, enslaved many of them, stole their land, and systematically erradicated what some estimates say were as high as 90%-95% of their population. Now why don't they have a Jesse Jackson speaking out for them? They do, actually...but no one listens to them because they do it in a much more non-polarizing and productive manor. Mexicans become the sort of in-betweens. People listen to a certain extent but we totally ripped them off for what most of us refer to as the "western frontier" (from Texas up north all the way to the pacific northwest). That said they're slowly repopulating these areas and taking over (they've got California again...now I believe they're shooting for Texas) I don't argue with the good reverend that there are still things wrong...it's just that I don't see any of his approaches as remotely appropriate and I think he should be ashamed of himself for endorsing the programs that keep his own people dependent upon the very establishment he claims to despise.