::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2002, 09:33 PM   #1
Reddevil

Pictures of my Accord...

Hopefully this link will work. This is the first time I've tried linking to pictures in the forum so here goes......

http://communities.msn.com/RedDevils...msnw?Page=Last

What this page has so far is pictures of every angle of my car when it was stock. I have since added a set of Ground Control Coilovers on KYB AGX adjustable shocks, a set of Tenzo R SHU-4 White 17" rims with 205-40 Kumho 712's, special altezza taillights which so far are different than any other altezzas for Accords that I've seen (it took me weeks to find them), and an AEM CAI polished aluminum finish. Additionally I have 3 pictures of my wheels specifically, which I have taken for a thread in another area (I rushed these pics, so ignore the horribly dirty car).

Let me know what you guys (and girls) think!

Scott
Old 04-18-2002, 09:41 PM   #2
4jacks

Great start Man

Now go wash your Car

jfwy

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 10:38 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Looks nice. How do you like the GC/AGX combo?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 08:44 AM   #4
Reddevil

GC/AGX combo has only been in for not quite 2 weeks. So far I am pleased with it. Ground Control has a nice product, but they leave a bit to be desired in the service and support department. I received directions for stock shocks even though they knew i had agx and so the directions were almost totally useless. I called them and they had no agx instructions in stock. So the told me over the phone. worked great for the rear, when i went to the fronts, i couldnt assemble the threaded sleeve onto the shock body, so i called them again, 2 more times in fact. each time I got a different answer and none of them were the right one. Luckily im a R&D designer myself, so I just broke out the vernier calipers and measured and calculated what oring I SHOULD have received and found that we actually used that size on a product we make, so i got 4 from the stock room and I was in business. Lucked out big time. As far as the ride goes, its a bit bumpier than i wanted, but I have alot of adjustment to do. After they settle in and I raise the coils and adjust the agx to where i want them, i will let you know what i feel about their ride quality.

Scott
Old 04-21-2002, 08:04 PM   #5
Reddevil

Check the page link now, I added 3 pictures of the tail lights which I am painting body color. The picture shows them actually taped with white duct tape to simulate what it will look like. Give me your opinions, I think i really like the look, but I'm gonna think it over a while before I ruin the lights by painting them and not liking it.

Scott
Old 04-21-2002, 10:18 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

looks great man

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 10:34 PM   #7
slowEJ6

paint the taillights eh? imo, it doesnt look that good. seems like TOO many lines with the white around. i dunno, just my 2 cents.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 08:14 PM   #8
AzN4LiFe86

why does this car look so cut out like it was done on photoshop or something??..
Old 05-27-2002, 01:24 AM   #9
myself

looks really good, I love accords. nice car
Old 05-27-2002, 01:28 AM   #10
Maxvla

i coulda swore i had posted in here...

car looks good. im not too crazy about the taillight covers but the rest is good.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:28 AM   #11
4jacks

Dude, i really like the tail lights thier schweet looking!!
I painted my tail lights on my probe and they came out really great.. here's what I did

Use contact Paper to cut out the shapes you dont want painted... put those on the lenses.
I used Krylon Painter's Touch Spray paint, but a air brush or gun would work better,
3 coats primer, 3 coats paint, then you take off the Contact paper, and it looks just like you have your pictures,
And do 5-7 coats of Gloss Clear coat over top of the Whole thing.

Then when you dont like it or, you fail inspection. YoU go to Home depot and get CITRISTRIP in an orange spray can... The stuff is wicked !!!! You spray that on and wait a little bit, you see all the paint start to bubble and you take a credit card and scrap the paint off.... IT"S THE BOMB!

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2002, 01:20 PM   #12
Buginajar

Just in case anybody wants to know.....

I bought my tailights at www.spoilerdirect.com .....Thats the cheapest I could find them on the net without going to ebay.

I like 'em alot. Fit pretty good. Now Im just trying to get both lights on each side to work together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9495accaltg3.jpg (30.8 KB, 39 views)
Old 05-30-2002, 02:12 PM   #13
ShEaNy

i think those lights look great and soo does the car!! nice job man keep it up!
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote