.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2002, 03:59 AM   #1
Grip72

Stupid b*tch

Hey, as alot of you know, my gf and i went out for just over a year and a half and she dumped me about a month ago. Anyways, since then she made out with this friggin ugly guy 3+ times and it makes me mad. She says she did it cuz she was lonely and took anything she could. She acts like our relationship was no big deal. She says for me to move on and get over it and its time for me to realize i screwed up and lost her. She just pretty much acts like nothing happened. Anyways, tonite (we're still friends, in a weird way) she had a lil party and it was goign fine. Then the loser she made out with showed up with some friends..uninvited..anyways, she asks thema ll to leave and they never did. Finally i decided to leave cuz i was about to snap and kick the guys ass but he didn't wanna fight me. I'm just really upset because my ex acts like i should be comfortable infront of her and the guy she made out with. She regrets making out with him and says she's not goign to anymore and she told him they will be nothing more than friends...agh...i don't know what to do. I was supposed to crash at her house and i was hoping she'd remember how much she missed me and maybe something would spark. I just really love this girl and she knows me soo well. She knows more about me than anyone, even my sister and parents. It's just such a hard loss. She told me she loves me still but we're over and that's that. It's so hard to accept and understand that she doesn't look at me 'that way' anymore..i'm sorry i just had to vent..i'm having a really rough summer!
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:02 AM   #2
Grip72

She still really wants to be friends and hang out, i still do to, but it's just so hard not to kiss her or hold her hand and stuff. It hurts alot knowing she's already over me and doesn't like me anymore...i hate relationships...alfdnoiaqena
Old 08-21-2002, 07:14 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

My only suggestion to you is to stay away from her. At this point, it doesnt seem like you can accept the fact that you two are broken up and you keep getting jealous over stuff you have no control over. I think you should either find a way to cope with her being around other guys or just stay the hell away from her. Its kinda obvious that she doesnt feel the same way about you that you do for her.

As for the other guy. If he gives you any crap, ask him how sloppy seconds taste. (To put it nicely.)
Old 08-21-2002, 07:28 AM   #4
incubus86

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice

As for the other guy. If he gives you any crap, ask him how sloppy seconds taste. (To put it nicely.)

Sloppy seconds....thats so funny, but on the other hand, disgusting.

Walk away dude. Leave the girl behind - the friend thing never works anyway. Someone always ends up getting screwed, in this case it seems to be you.
Old 08-21-2002, 07:47 AM   #5
incubus86

Some other advice in helping you get over this girl....I've done some of these things.

Buy a new car. (I did, but just so happened to be right after she broke up with me)

Listen to a new kind of music. (something that she really couldn't get into.) I recommend Blues. The good deep delta blues.

Take up something competitive. Paintball is a great way to manage anger. I got so into it with a group of friends that next year we are thinking about entering some tournys.

start working out...that always helps. In a few short weeks, you'll start to look better, and feel better about yourself. And when other people start to notice, it will mke you feel even better. Girls have a hard time turning down someone with a developed chest and ripped abs.

Those are somethings that I've done in the past. And it seemed to make me a better person. But remember, what doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger.
Old 08-21-2002, 11:31 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86
start working out...that always helps. In a few short weeks, you'll start to look better, and feel better about yourself. And when other people start to notice, it will mke you feel even better. Girls have a hard time turning down someone with a developed chest and ripped abs.

This is a great one. After I broke up with an Ex I started working out a lot. Started to get a nicer body, confidence went up.. Thats when I met my now wife. Then I got fatter.. But thats another story..
Old 08-21-2002, 11:58 AM   #7
incubus86

Quote:

This is a great one. After I broke up with an Ex I started working out a lot. Started to get a nicer body, confidence went up.. Thats when I met my now wife. Then I got fatter.. But thats another story..

Point is - it worked. Sorry about that fatter thing.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:36 PM   #8
msvtec14

Quote:

It's from all the carbs in that moldy bread that we were talkin about
Old 08-21-2002, 12:39 PM   #9
incubus86

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14

It's from all the carbs in that moldy bread that we were talkin about

Old 08-21-2002, 12:49 PM   #10
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok i know all about the ex breakin up with you but tellin you that they still love you. My last ex did the exact same thing to me. I met him at the club that we both always went to. Well after the break up we still went to the same club. Sure it was hard at first to see him dance with other girls but I agreed that we'd still be friends. So, I would flirt and dance with other guys there. Eventually I got over him fairly well. I can see him now and not get jealous and not feel guilty for dancing with other people. One thing that helped me was that I found a new club to start goin too. I went to the new club with mutal friends of ours that he introduced me to, and he never came. To me it showed me that I could do other things without him having to be around.

I agree with RR....just stay away from this girl. Sounds like trouble to me. The friends thing apparently isn't work out very well for the 2 of you...mostly because you can't get it out of your head that the 2 of you aren't together anymore. Until then you just should stay away from her and like Incubus said try doin something new.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 01:59 PM   #11
Grip72

I know..its very hard to do anything new in this town. everyone knows everybody. My friends are her friends etc. And everything i own and see reminds me of her so its really hard not to think of her and the good memories. I think i need to get away for awhile, out of this town. thanks guys