.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2003, 04:51 PM   #1
GirlRacer

Ex-Girlfriends

Hey gals-

I was wondering if any of you had any links to funny pages about X-g/fs from the new g/f's point of view.

I'm looking for stories or quotes...

I'm havin a bit of trouble from an X-g/f right now. She's doing the whole "I just want to be your friend" thing so she can stick around, crouching till her moment to shine comes.

Old 09-17-2003, 08:45 PM   #2
CivicChick

Re: Ex-Girlfriends

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Hey gals-

I was wondering if any of you had any links to funny pages about X-g/fs from the new g/f's point of view.

I'm looking for stories or quotes...

I'm havin a bit of trouble from an X-g/f right now. She's doing the whole "I just want to be your friend" thing so she can stick around, crouching till her moment to shine comes.

U have an xgirlfriend? I don't know If I was reading that right..LoL
U could go to some websites that have all jokes about that sorta stuff If you want anymore help finding some just let me know and I will help u out
Old 09-18-2003, 09:16 AM   #3
GirlRacer

uh no, my b/f has an X-g/f that just can't understand the concept of "DO NOT TALK TO ME"

She e-mails, calls, and it's just annoying.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:21 AM   #4
CivicChick

For real.. That is hurt! You need to tell that hoe something.. I know I would. That will make her understand the concept of DON'T TALK TO ME!!!LoL My badd I just misunderstood u Well girl you need to give that girl a piece of your mind and tell her to move on..heheh
Old 09-18-2003, 11:34 AM   #5
GirlRacer

If she continues to act like this, I'm going to have to. We're all on another Oklahoma message board-which is why I'm asking for quotes and stories.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:43 AM   #6
SolPol

Yeah, I got one.

Did ya hear the one about the girl who wouldn't leave her ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend alone?

They beat her and buried her in the woods. Alive.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:44 AM   #7
GirlSolRacer

Better than my situation. I have been with my man for over 3 years now, and we've been married for just over a year. I called into the radio station to announce his birthday, an old ex from high school calls him while he is at work. She found his name and number on a flyer for our business. It has my cell and his cell on it. Anyway, she called to tell him happy birthday. uh huh. He said thanks, but he doesn't want to talk to her. She said, 'Soyou're married now?" cause my name was on the flyer. He said yes, and he needed to go. So she hung up, but called again a week later. He said he doesn't want to talk to her at all, and to please not call him anymore. Well, one day she made the mistake of calling my cell, cause they are the same number's except for the last number, which is only one off from his. When I answered she made up something that was obviously not true, and hung up. She had the caller id blocked, and when the cell phone bill came in the number wasn't there. I wish I could run into her one day. That's just wrong. You dont' call an ex when you know they are married, and then they ask you not to call so you call at least twice more. Bitches these days.........
Old 09-18-2003, 01:47 PM   #8
CivicChick

Quote:
If she continues to act like this, I'm going to have to. We're all on another Oklahoma message board-which is why I'm asking for quotes and stories.

Man..I tell you that is the reason why I hate ALOT of females... LoL One of MANY reasons!!!!! But anyways I wish you goodluck with this broad..lol
Old 09-18-2003, 01:48 PM   #9
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlSolRacer
Better than my situation. I have been with my man for over 3 years now, and we've been married for just over a year. I called into the radio station to announce his birthday, an old ex from high school calls him while he is at work. She found his name and number on a flyer for our business. It has my cell and his cell on it. Anyway, she called to tell him happy birthday. uh huh. He said thanks, but he doesn't want to talk to her. She said, 'Soyou're married now?" cause my name was on the flyer. He said yes, and he needed to go. So she hung up, but called again a week later. He said he doesn't want to talk to her at all, and to please not call him anymore. Well, one day she made the mistake of calling my cell, cause they are the same number's except for the last number, which is only one off from his. When I answered she made up something that was obviously not true, and hung up. She had the caller id blocked, and when the cell phone bill came in the number wasn't there. I wish I could run into her one day. That's just wrong. You dont' call an ex when you know they are married, and then they ask you not to call so you call at least twice more. Bitches these days.........

Girls are stupid.. That is why I have a few that I chill with other than that I can't be bothered by the hoes..lol
Old 09-19-2003, 11:05 AM   #10
GirlRacer

They ARE stupid.

and just an update here-the girl actually sent ME a private message yesterday on our other board saying how, she didn't know how she offended me, she's sorry, she just wants to be Galen's friend, she has a b/f now and she's happy, bla bla bla bla

I wrote her back and said Galen has plenty of friends (including myself) and if she has a b/f and is happy, ACT LIKE IT and leave mine ALONE!

So, she writes back again and says "O, I'll stop writing him if it really bothers you that much, I just want him to be happy..."

I wrote back again and said "Uh-it bothers me more than words can convey and you've been asked REPEATEDLY to stop. Don't worry about Galen. He is not your concern anymore. He IS happy and he will BE happy, that is all you need to know!
Old 09-19-2003, 03:50 PM   #11
CivicChick

GOOD!! You gave her a piece of your mind.. That is what she needed..LoL I HATE girls soo much I can't say it enough! hehe
Some girls are ok but that is a VERY selective FEW!!!! Well, I am glad she finally got the point... She even has a man of her own and she is STILL worried about her EX??? That is crazy and sick in the head.. I don't know all I can say is that I am happy that everything is ok with that situation knowing that the dumb broad got the friggin point!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 04:07 PM   #12
pbateson

Can be seriously about the girls?
Old 09-19-2003, 04:18 PM   #13
CivicChick

What???
Old 09-19-2003, 04:39 PM   #14
GirlRacer

Restate that Paul, we don't understand.

Ya, well-I'm not sure if she's gotten the point yet... we'll just have to see.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:02 AM   #15
CivicChick

Ok girl keep me updated~
Old 09-23-2003, 01:14 AM   #16
NYCPrelude

Since this is an ex-gf topic, I kinda miss my ex-gf and kinda wanting her back but don't know how for some reason. Any advice from you, girls?
Old 09-25-2003, 02:45 PM   #17
GirlRacer

It has always been my policy-

"If they are good enough for a second chance... they won't need one."

Old 09-25-2003, 07:35 PM   #18
NYCPrelude

Quote:
It has always been my policy-

"If they are good enough for a second chance... they won't need one."

Well, I'm the one that kinda ruin the relationship and feel kinda bad about it.
Old 09-26-2003, 11:54 AM   #19
GiRlieCiv96

True! I only have a few friends that are girls. Guys are eaiser to get along with. Most girls are catty or act different when guys are around. It sux, but it true.
Old 09-27-2003, 10:52 AM   #20
CivicChick

That is sooo true~ I hate ALOT of girls with a passion..lol ALot of them are SOO fake, and front all the friggin time.. I don't have time for all that.. and than they run their mouth and can't back it up..heheh ok I'm out! LOL