::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2001, 10:21 AM   #1
TragikTSi

Cavalier vs Probe

Ok me and my buddy were crusing in his Avenger and decided to see if there was any races going on last night. Much to our suprise in -10 weather there was. About 10 civic's, coupes, hatches, 4drs, a few accords, 1 fast swift yes swift, 1 Cavalier, 1 300zx, and 2 probes, oh yeah and about 100 integra "TYPE R's" so anyways the guy in the "V-Tec This" Probe comes up and says "Yo man, you that guy with that black TSi and black Z24?" I'm like "yeah who the **** are you" and he's like "where's your Talon I wanna race that thing man, but I'd smoke it so bad." Me "wait here, I'll get my Cavalier" so 20 minutes later were back with my Cavalier and he was racing a older Civic Si 91 Style, and beats it cause he's running a 75hp shot of NOS I think and when he returns he's like "Oh shit here comes another easy win man!" I look and say nothing, we line up, get the old 3-2-1 and boom we're off, dead even till about 35 when my turbo spooled and I started to pull hardcore I had about 5 cars then it almost looked like he was going to win cause within 2 seconds of me having the 5 cars he was right beside me! So I just keep it floored and walk again by the end I'd say 4 cars, I did not spray he did, plus he's running a Turbo. After when we returned everyone was Yelling and coming up and giving me props and started to laugh at the 2 probes then they left. Out of all the cars there I was the only one to beat that probe not even the mightly 300ZX could beat it but it was stock non-turbo auto. After that I just sat in my car heat on full blast and watched all the "Type R's" go at it. It was a fun night.
Old 11-19-2001, 11:50 AM   #2
VTC_CiViC

Ok I'm confused.. you raced him in the Z24 or the TSi? And what did he have? Turbo or NOS?
Old 11-19-2001, 04:15 PM   #3
TragikTSi

He has NOS and a Turbo I also have NOS & a Turbo, He sprayed I didn't. I raced in my Cavalier cause my Talon is getting it's NOS. Half a sleep when I wrote that sorry!
Old 11-19-2001, 08:39 PM   #4
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Good kill man...I like to see Cocky guy's get their foots put in their mouths. BTW PM me with stuff about your caviler. Any pics would be nice to.
You say your in MB?
Where?
I'm going to Brandon on the 6th to the 9th.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 10:25 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill. Looks like you shut that guy up.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 11:33 PM   #6
TragikTSi

Thanks guys. I disslike people like that. Pure pussy's is what they are.

And derek I live in Wpg, Which is about a 2 hour drive from Brandon I think, never driven there. I'll hook you up with a PM tomorrow after I get off work. Buh-Bye
Old 11-20-2001, 03:58 AM   #7
MrCLoWnY

Hey TragikTsi how fast is your cavalier?? thats a tite story. hahaha
Old 11-20-2001, 04:34 PM   #8
TragikTSi

Thanks mrclowny. My Cavalier has alot of fuel upgrades like larger fuel pump etc. I'm running a RKSport Turbo Kit which is set at 5psi for now and I'm running a 50hp shot of NOS. I also have Dragunfire Dual Exhaust, RKSport Power Pulley, a/c removed and sold for $500! Large front mount intercooler. And more goodies. I'm not sure what I can run but I did beat a turbo Civic SiR. Your car looks tight by the way!
Old 11-20-2001, 05:07 PM   #9
MrCLoWnY

Thanks TragikTSi for the compliment. But i think you got yourself a Health hazzard there with your cavalier. Because if i was to lose to a cavalier i probably would have a heart attack. And the truth of the matter is that you'll probably smoke me. hahaha.... Do me a favor and give alot of Peoples alot of heart attacks. I think you have just the right car for it. When i was growing up as a kid my moms had a cavalier stationwagon for a year or two. hahahaha Brings back good memories. Tite RiDe. BOth your TaloN and Your CaValiEr. To tell you the truth i think i just fell in love your cavalier. hahahahahahahaha Im a sucker foR tURBOED NOS'Ed setups. pEace.
Old 11-21-2001, 08:53 AM   #10
PrinceOfDarkness

Damn,two slow ass domestics sluggin it out.

And Trajik,why add NOS to your TSi.

You should have just transplanted a 20G and a Sheppard tranny. But that's just MY opinion.

Anyway,it's nice that you shut him up. I hate Anal Probes!
Old 11-21-2001, 02:54 PM   #11
TragikTSi

I have a 20G Turbo in the Talon Prince. I'm adding the NOS for an extra boost until the Turbo lag goes away. By the way I read a stock Z24 run the same 1/4 mile as a stock SiR and I thought SiR's were the fastest production civic, next to of course the Type R. So please never call my Cavalier a slow domestic because it wasn't not even in stock form, and by the way Toyota also made the Cavalier so I guess it's not really a domestic now is it..
Old 11-21-2001, 03:17 PM   #12
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

True that

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 11-21-2001, 03:33 PM   #13
MrCLoWnY

WerD
Old 11-22-2001, 09:07 AM   #14
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

By the Way MrClOWnY...I really like your civic.
Same year as mine...well same style. Just nicer and faster.hehehe

Old 11-22-2001, 08:28 PM   #15
slowEJ6

very very nice kills man. shutting people up like that is the best, too bad you didnt record that, hehe
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 06:06 AM   #16
MrCLoWnY

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
By the Way MrClOWnY...I really like your civic.
Same year as mine...well same style. Just nicer and faster.hehehe

Thanks. hehehe