::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2002, 06:15 PM   #1
ShagginJet

Cheating...

So i haven't seen this posted, I fureged I'd start it up. Everyone keep an open mind, let's go.

So who's cheated on someone, who's been cheated on, who's been the third party with a cheater?

What's everyones thoughts on cheating?

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:17 PM   #2
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Cheated on that's why I'm divorced....do you still want my opinion on it.........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:20 PM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

I never cheated (not even on a test at school)...never been cheated on....sort of been the 3rd party....My dad cheated on my mom...hence the reason why I have trust issues with guys and if a guy ever cheats on me, it'll be a day he'll always regret....I'll make sure he regrets it too! I have an issue with cheaters....

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:20 PM   #4
ShagginJet

Let's get the whole story... Accord

Old 11-04-2002, 06:34 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
Let's get the whole story... Accord

o.k., here goes.....

I'm in the Air Force, my ex-wife WAS in the AF...we worked together in the same place...well, before we met she was a very, very, very flirtatious person....one of the reasons why we ended up together since I tend to be flirtation myself (ask D). Well, there was a guy that also worked with us that had a crush on my wife. I new this and had a "talk" with him (read told him that I would ****ing kill him if he didn't stop what he was doing). Well, my ex being the flirtation person that she was, liked the attention she was getting. That and she just had our daughter so she was going through that after giving birth I'm unattractive shit. This guy played off of that and well, long story short. I found out they were ****ing around. Oh and by the way, they're married now and my daughter calls him "daddy"....so, if you want to know my thoughts on cheating, I think it sucks and I would never put someone through what I went through. I have NEVER cheated on anyone...even while I was still married and my wife was ****ing someone else, I didn't have sex with anyone else until the divorce was final.

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 06:38 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
o.k., here goes.....

Oh and by the way, they're married now and my daughter calls him "daddy
that's totally phucked up dude. i'm sorry.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:39 PM   #7
mt.biker

Quote:
o.k., here goes.....

I'm in the Air Force, my ex-wife WAS in the AF...we worked together in the same place...well, before we met she was a very, very, very flirtatious person....one of the reasons why we ended up together since I tend to be flirtation myself (ask D). Well, there was a guy that also worked with us that had a crush on my wife. I new this and had a "talk" with him (read told him that I would ****ing kill him if he didn't stop what he was doing). Well, my ex being the flirtation person that she was, liked the attention she was getting. That and she just had our daughter so she was going through that after giving birth I'm unattractive shit. This guy played off of that and well, long story short. I found out they were ****ing around. Oh and by the way, they're married now and my daughter calls him "daddy"....so, if you want to know my thoughts on cheating, I think it sucks and I would never put someone through what I went through. I have NEVER cheated on anyone...even while I was still married and my wife was ****ing someone else, I didn't have sex with anyone else until the divorce was final.

henc my sig comment. Dude thats harsh, do you still get to see your daughter?

Cheaters should be shot in the street for their actions. I think cheating on all levels is wrong, once a cheater always a cheater. If its a test, wife or what not. You cheat in one you'll cheat in another.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:44 PM   #8
ShagginJet

Accord: WOW... I feel so bad. I've been the third party before. Once i knew about it before it happened, another i didn't know about it untill about 2 months into the relationship. I didn't mean for it to happen in the first situation, it just ended up happening.

Cheating does suck. Don't really know how to express my real thoughts on the subject. Haven't been cheated on yet, when it happens, i'll just want a why, then it'll be over.

Old 11-04-2002, 06:45 PM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
that's totally phucked up dude. i'm sorry.

Thanks Stefan, it's alright...I've learned to deal with it...
Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
henc my sig comment. Dude thats harsh, do you still get to see your daughter?

I still get to see her....when I'm not in Korea that is. But yeah, it's part of the divorce decree.....

The thing that sucks is she's so young (she'll be 3 next month) so all she knows is what's around her. I haven't been around for a year and that mother****er has been there everyday so as far as my daughter is concerned right now, he is "daddy"....I get upset just thinking about it......

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 06:46 PM   #10
mt.biker

oh i've never been cheated on or been the cheater. I just believe its one of the worst things you can do inlife.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:59 PM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
The thing that sucks is she's so young (she'll be 3 next month) so all she knows is what's around her. I haven't been around for a year and that mother****er has been there everyday so as far as my daughter is concerned right now, he is "daddy"....I get upset just thinking about it......

i'll shoot him for you. just get me an AK-47

Old 11-04-2002, 07:01 PM   #12
ShagginJet

I have a modded 22 rifle that's acurate to 400 yards....?

Old 11-04-2002, 07:03 PM   #13
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
i'll shoot him for you. just get me an AK-47

He's already had a S&W Sigma 9 mil. to his forehead but that's a different story but thanks for the offer

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 07:03 PM   #14
mt.biker

i have a really big car.... zoom zoom splat!
Old 11-04-2002, 07:48 PM   #15
DsBlu01CivEX

hey look at that support....I've already offered to kick his ex-wife's @ass for her wanting her new hubby to call him "daddy". We can take the whole "family" out and you can have your lil girl all to yourself!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 07:58 PM   #16
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
hey look at that support....I've already offered to kick his ex-wife's @ass for her wanting her new hubby to call him "daddy". We can take the whole "family" out and you can have your lil girl all to yourself!

get everyone together...."take out" the family...get my daughter....and have an HS meet afterwards

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 08:05 PM   #17
VR4_Craver
Banned

I have been the target of cheating numerous by the same girl...But i was to blind to see that she wasnt worth my time. I have many stories about her....Ask dr dingo if there is doubt he knows about all of them.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 09:25 PM   #18
mt.biker

just tell me where and when and I'll drive down to the states.. and start a ruckus
Old 11-04-2002, 09:31 PM   #19
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
just tell me where and when and I'll drive down to the states.. and start a ruckus

cool..

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 09:33 PM   #20
mt.biker

us brotha gotta sick together now ya hear!
Old 11-04-2002, 09:42 PM   #21
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
us brotha gotta sick together now ya hear!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 10:19 PM   #22
Kyle
elyK

HondaStyle Mob Squad. Here to Serve You!

dude, Rob, that really sucks what happened...thats so ****ed up..sorry you have to go through that bro.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 10:40 PM   #23
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Sh!t happens man...it's all good.

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-05-2002, 02:28 AM   #24
ShEaNy

wow....can i have a pic of ur ex-wife so if i see her i will ****ing SLAP HER in THE FACE...sorry......its good to hear ur dealing with this...i hope u continue to live ur life happily....and im with everyone on the Mob Squad...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 03:10 AM   #25
V8killimports

Quote:
Sh!t happens man...it's all good.

Hey man I know what you are talking about. I have only been married since March and we are both in the Air Force. Military sometimes seems like it's full of sex starved pervs.. cause after work that's all they do.. go to the club and cheat on their wives/husbands. I completely trust my wife and as of now don't think she would ever do anything like that.. who know 5 years down the road.. she may get tired of me. But if she cheated on me (sex, kiss, or anything with anyother guy) that would be the end of the marriage with no discussion.

That's the one thing I hate about the military... the saying "what goes TDY, stays TDY" is horseshit. I had a navy guy in my class cheat on his fiance all the time, and almost told her when she came into town.. Nothing gets me more pissed off and stirred up than this shit. My wife is always hit on at bars (usually by pilots who are married, and no I am not there when it happens), and the shit really pisses me off.

Anyways, I could go on for hours about this.. just REALLY pisses me off.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 08:32 AM   #26
ohiochica

OK talk about military and wives etc..................i want your opinion, actually maybe just venting....
my best friend from highschool went into the military, and this summer he came home for a few weeks. well the first day he was in town we got together for lunch and had a blast! the next day he called me and said lets go to a movie we went..well my dumb ass decided to act upon my crush and kiss him on the cheek when we were watching the movie. well .... he pulled away, no bigge i should not have done it to begin with. well at the end of the movie we just sat and chatted as the whole theater rushed out (i cant stand mobs) as were were walking out he playfully went to pin me against the wall and kiss me (i was once raped so being against the wall freaked me out majorly) well i gracefully backed out of the kiss and acted as if he had not done it. well that night i thought we would go grab drinks or something and he instead asks me to take him home so he can go out with the guys i was cool with that. the next day we had plans to go to cedar point, we had them for atleast 6 months! well he never called me and never showed up at home and he has not talked to me since that day! he avoided me and i did talk to him 1 time after and i asked him "why are you avoiding me" and he replyed because "your mad at me and for just reason, i gotta go to work and i will talk to you later, love ya, bye" ok well...months have past he knows i am back with brian and he is back with his fiance (same chick who dumped him cuz she didnt want to be a military wife god i hate her!) well anyways he still will not talk to me......a few of my military friends say he is just upset cuz i rejected his kiss. what is your opinion? how should i handle this? he was my best friend for sooooooooo many years, we have been thru so much and we are soooooo awesome together. we have this brother sister bond thats unreal. and no i dont love him in that way but i love him as a brother.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ohio HST members please read this

Last edited by ohiochica : 11-05-2002 at 09:06 AM.
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 08:35 AM   #27
ohiochica

omg sorry for all the typos and huge post i never meant to ramble on that much....sorry

Old 11-05-2002, 08:38 AM   #28
mt.biker

sounds like lose lose situtation.... kissing him would have been wrong from what i can make out in your typin. Why not just slowly try and get back into his life? He must feel something if he says he still loves ya.
Old 11-05-2002, 09:01 AM   #29
ohiochica

it was more a love as friends and he still is freaking avoiding me. i have no interest in getting together with him i just want our friendship back. brian is pissed at him for the way he is acting and doesnt even want me to ever call him etc. god i am beginning to think guys are idiots all the way around!.....lol

and yes i will go fix all of my typos.........lol

Old 11-05-2002, 09:34 AM   #30
V8killimports

sounds like he is just embarassed from getting rejected..
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 11:03 AM   #31
ShagginJet

Quote:
god i am beginning to think guys are idiots all the way around!.....lol

Yes, we pretty much are. Some of us are pretty close to normal, but others are by far, complete idiots.

Quote:
sounds like he is just embarassed from getting rejected..

I think this is the true reason why he's avoiding you. You showed intrest, then he put you in a situation that you were uncomfortable about, and you pulled away. He thinks you pulled away from him, so now he has a complex. He's probably mad that he didn't seal the deal when you made your move.

Old 11-05-2002, 11:52 AM   #32
mt.biker

Well after giving this some thought here what i think.

I think you gone and done something you shouldn't of. It was you who crossed the line and started his "emotions" Then when he makes a move you back out. Maybe he just doesn't want anything to do with the likes of you considering the game you played.

I know its harsh but heck if I was him I wouldn't want to talk to you either. Maybe he figured you ment something by it and he felt the same way, but you didn't feel the same way because you pulled away. And they call men stupid players.... girls are twice as bad!
Old 11-05-2002, 12:27 PM   #33
ohiochica

Quote:
And they call men stupid players.... girls are twice as bad! [/b]

lol i know i dont make much sense but damn neither did he by backing away from me first. anyways i dont want a bf/gf relationship i just wanted to keep our friendship but i guess thats gone down the drain. confused: oh well......sigh......
Old 11-05-2002, 12:29 PM   #34
ShagginJet

Yeah, that sort of thing kind of kills a relationship, friend or not. Give it time, if you two were truely friends, then over time it'll work out and you'll be friends again.

Old 11-05-2002, 12:39 PM   #35
ohiochica

ok i am not stressing over loser boy anymore. i know his freaking personality and it changes with what is going on with work. he has not been the same guy since he joined teh military but i still think he is suffering with ptsd.......he wtached his buddy's tank get blown up by one of the guys under him and since he was supervising they made him go pick up and tag the pieces. thank god he gets out in a year! any ways i am babbling so i am gonna go shut up and go to sleep!

Old 11-05-2002, 12:47 PM   #36
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

go to sleep now ? it's almost 2 pm

sorry to hear about your friend

Old 11-05-2002, 01:07 PM   #37
ohiochica

i got 2 hours sleep last night soooooooooo yes i should be sleeping right now but instead i am playing online.......god am i gonan be hurting tonight!

Old 11-05-2002, 01:16 PM   #38
ShagginJet

playing online...? video games?

Old 11-05-2002, 01:35 PM   #39
ohiochica

no i dont play games..............i am chatting with others that have teh same interests...special needs kids.

Old 11-05-2002, 04:52 PM   #40
mt.biker

I'm begging to learn that it has more to do with what we've done in a situtation then the other person. We tend to blame him/her for the relationships that crumble but more often then not it was our own fault and for one reason or another we are unable to face it.