::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2002, 12:53 PM   #1
Mooling Drongol

Another newbie here....

I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to sharing some tech tips with all of you.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:19 PM   #2
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

welcome to HS!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

welcome dude. happy hondastylin'

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 01:34 PM   #4
zzubevol

i bet the mooling drongol is cute.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:45 PM   #5
Mooling Drongol

Quote:
Originally posted by zzubevol
i bet the mooling drongol is cute.

I am, and I'm single now. I just got out of a relationship where my girlfriend told me that I was only a "transitional" type of guy. I had no idea that I was just fresh meat to her.

Old 10-16-2002, 01:48 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Welcome to HS

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 01:53 PM   #7
zzubevol

Quote:
Originally posted by Mooling Drongol
I am, and I'm single now. I just got out of a relationship where my girlfriend told me that I was only a "transitional" type of guy. I had no idea that I was just fresh meat to her.

well, i just got out of a relationship where, after having got my transitional groove on, soon after i decided to give one of his best buddies a 'Buy One Get One Free' trial run and - damn if I didn't get played, lied to and ****ing dissed to the max.

Serves me right, I guess. I don't think I cheated but playing the 'between friends' card probably wasn't the nicest (or smartest) thing to do.

Ah well.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:58 PM   #8
Mooling Drongol

Quote:
well, i just got out of a relationship where, after having got my transitional groove on, soon after i decided to give one of his best buddies a 'Buy One Get One Free' trial run and - damn if I didn't get played, lied to and ****ing dissed to the max.

Serves me right, I guess. I don't think I cheated but playing the 'between friends' card probably wasn't the nicest (or smartest) thing to do.

Ah well.

That's funny, because it was one of my best friends that ran off with her. We got into a throw down, and haven't spoken since. Small world.
Old 10-16-2002, 02:08 PM   #9
zzubevol

for me, it stopped being funny right about last friday night, when i got trapped in the backseat of Jerk #1's car - while he and Jerk #2 spoke in tongues, in the front seat.

scary.

that sucks, about your best friend but you know, what comes around goes around. i'm glad i got burnt sooner rather than later. your friend probably has another thing coming.
Old 10-16-2002, 02:27 PM   #10
Mooling Drongol

Quote:
for me, it stopped being funny right about last friday night, when i got trapped in the backseat of Jerk #1's car - while he and Jerk #2 spoke in tongues, in the front seat.

scary.

that sucks, about your best friend but you know, what comes around goes around. i'm glad i got burnt sooner rather than later. your friend probably has another thing coming.

I knew my relationship was going downhill, but I just didn't want to admit it. She grew tired of me not wanting to try "new" things in bed. I told her "Hey, it's an exit not an entrance." She didn't like my stance on that subject. So I had a feeling she was shopping around for someone who would do that. Too bad.
Old 10-16-2002, 03:22 PM   #11
zzubevol

so you're boring then ?
Old 10-16-2002, 04:16 PM   #12
Flawed L

Hey, if you are looking for excitment, look right here baby!
Every Friday me and the Boyz get toghether for our car club night. I got '89 Civic which just rocks! I got tinted windows, a fire extenguisher, a tac, mudflaps, and cool tunez coming out of my Pioneer pull out CD playa'. Eddie has a tricked out 94 Mazda 323 with Bad Boy logos and Cruiser (we call him that - his real name is Mitch) is between cars right now but sometimes brings his older brothers Pre 'Lude (which is just bitchin!) if his bro doesn't have a date or something. Anyway, our club is recruiting new members so if you are in the So Cal area and looking to hang with the Cool Car Club - West Covina chapter, let me know. We usually meet in the National Grill's parking lot.
Old 10-16-2002, 04:22 PM   #13
Mushroom

Quote:
Originally posted by Flawed L
me and the Boyz get toghether for our car club night. I got '89 Civic which just rocks! I got tinted windows, a fire extenguisher, a tac, mudflaps, and cool tunez

Wow, tint?! Stickers?! Fire extenguisher?!

I'm speechless.

[I consider not clicking "Submit", but what the he11...]
Old 10-16-2002, 04:53 PM   #14
Flawed L

Sorry 'Shroom, you're in Cleveland. A little too far away to join our club LOL!
Anyway, yea, it's coming along nicely. Right now I am kind of paycheck to paycheck so I haven't been able to put a lot into my baby. Cruiser gave me the Calvin pissing on Ford sticker which was cool. And I took a dashboard cover off my Mom's Camry (she thinks someone stole it when she left the window down at Walmart LOL!!) so sometimes you can inmprove your ride without any caysh. Friday I should have enough in mypaycheck to get the right side windows tinted to match the left. Like I sai, it's all coming along! Fuk ya!
Old 10-16-2002, 08:14 PM   #15
Mooling Drongol

I've made too many mods to my ride, and I still can't break 14.5 in the 1/4. I just switch to a B&M volt coil and I thought it would bring the shiz outa my rig, but no splodes. I was sh1znit outta luck.

Flawed L, keep up the fa1th.

ZZ, I am not boring. Really.