::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2003, 09:22 PM   #1
lucky

Ever been sponsered??

Has anyone been sponsered before? I havnt signed anything yet so i could check to see if this is a good idea or not! They wont be payimg me but they are giving me one upgrade(under $200) for free, after that 40% off eveything except turbo. As long as i advertise their name on my car(vinyl graphics). What do you think??
Old 01-15-2003, 10:20 PM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

no... ...wish I was though...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:21 PM   #3
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

cross posting?

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 11:06 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nope. not me

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:28 AM   #5
SofaKingSmooth

not for my car....
Old 01-16-2003, 08:44 AM   #6
Sol's Eye

Well, hopefully I am about to be. The contract is in the mail, I just have to look over the terms. That is why I already posted this thread.

http://www.hondastyle.com/forums/sho...threadid=11323
Old 01-16-2003, 04:35 PM   #7
Shot 2 Hel

id go for it, almost anything to get parts cheaper. Plus people may look at you with a better respect, who knows?
Old 01-16-2003, 06:02 PM   #8
mt.biker

lol you've posted this three times!
Old 01-16-2003, 08:20 PM   #9
Boosted3g

Im not sure if you have any sponsers or what you have accomplished or even more importantly how much you race. When i go out looking for sponserships i look more for what services i can be offered. My best sponsers are Modified Motorsports and Rebman Racing. Modified gives me unlimited dyno time and even gets me into sema, AEM seminars and other things like that. They also give me anything at cost. Rebman Racing is awesome becaue they offer me use of their welding equiptment and they always help me cause i cant tig well. They did all the lobor of my cage and other chassis reenforcment. They are also working on a set of wheelie bars for me and all i have to pay is the materials. I always go for the services part rather than the money of free parts simply becaue in the long run they are more useful and potential sponsers will be much more quick to hand out these sort of sponserships. Just a tip
Old 01-16-2003, 08:28 PM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Boosted3g
Im not sure if you have any sponsers or what you have accomplished or even more importantly how much you race. When i go out looking for sponserships i look more for what services i can be offered. My best sponsers are Modified Motorsports and Rebman Racing. Modified gives me unlimited dyno time and even gets me into sema, AEM seminars and other things like that. They also give me anything at cost. Rebman Racing is awesome becaue they offer me use of their welding equiptment and they always help me cause i cant tig well. They did all the lobor of my cage and other chassis reenforcment. They are also working on a set of wheelie bars for me and all i have to pay is the materials. I always go for the services part rather than the money of free parts simply becaue in the long run they are more useful and potential sponsers will be much more quick to hand out these sort of sponserships. Just a tip

see thats a real sponsorship. post pics of the car... im interested to see how its going

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 08:55 PM   #11
Boosted3g

Its really not too much further but i did get a clutch today so ill have everything machined and then ill throw the motor together probably the first saturday after i get everything back. Other than that im kinda at a stand still. My wife jsut got a new job with the PA state police so they will hold a week or two pay on her so i have to watch my cash for the next few weeks. On the other hand income tax is right around the corner and im hoping for a nice refund. Youll see it when its done, if i get 9s youll definantly see it.