.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who are bigger liars?
Men 1 6.67%
Women 14 93.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2002, 01:49 PM   #1
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Women are Grimey

Why is it when a man is married, engaged, or in a seriuos relationship with a woman...Other try to get with him? Why do they flirt with mim more than the single guys?

Now that I'm engaged...girls stick to me like glue...Im not the finest guy in the world...but, Sh!t I know I ain't ugly...

Ladies why do you do this?
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 02:17 PM   #2
spoogenet

That's a tough vote because I feel many people are liars independent of their gender.

As far as women sticking to you more now, that's also a tough one. Excluding pheromones, I personally feel as though it's YOU, not THEM. This is a phenomenon that happens to many people. I tend to think it's because you're more laid back and non-threatening when you're in a relationship. You aren't trying to meet or impress them, you're just you. People subconsciously pick up on these small subtleties and are more attracted. Or at least I believe.

I'm less likely to talk to good looking girls when I'm single than when I'm in a relationship. I feel more threatening and tend to find them less receptive when I'm single. Of course this probably is mostly a matter of my personal perception.

That's another thing, maybe it's just your perception?

And by "you" I don't mean you personally, I mean the person I'm talking to.....yadda yadda yadda.

I had to vote women because I'm a guy. But I'd have a hard time truly voting one over the other. If you narrowed the poll, though, I could. For instance, if the poll were "who lies more to their friends" I'd probably vote guys if you count extreme exaggeration to be lying.

b
Old 11-25-2002, 03:01 PM   #3
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I didn't vote because I think they're both pretty equal. Women lie, men lie! At any age, under any circumstances, both do it. To answer you question as to why girls go after the guys who are taken? I really don't know why, but my guess would be because we always want what we can't have. To some it's a game, or competition. We want to see how far we can take it without being turned down. Personally, I know better than to go after a guy who is engaged or married, or even if he just has a girlfriend. I know I wouldn't want a girl doing that to my guy. Of course there may be some innocent flirting on my part, but that's it.
Old 11-25-2002, 03:05 PM   #4
mt.biker

dam b you had to beat me to this... what b said. Its all about how you carry yourself. Cheers for being with a girl and now on your way to marrying her.... lucky bastard!

Anyway i didn't vote gotta think on it. Ive had more girls lie to me then guys....
Old 11-25-2002, 05:42 PM   #5
Kyle
elyK

from the looks of the vote..women lie more...
votes NEVER lie

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 08:15 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

what the hell happened to my post ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 08:19 PM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

I'm a female...and yes I voted for women. My sis and I both agree that women lie more. Guys TRY to lie...but most of them just suck at it.

As for why women tend to go after taken guys...what erin said about us wanting what we can't have. We like the guys that aren't interested in us and we like the guys we can't have.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 09:41 AM   #8
cutiepy701

I think spoognet hit it right on the dot. Its a strange phenomenom. But also whiteclipse99 is right. Some girls love competition and it makes them feel good or something to know that they got game and could get a married or engaged man to stray away. As for who lies more, I dunno. Its probably equal. Actually I do think men lie more, but women are just way better at it. Men get busted out alot, women can go on lying and the man would probably never know. Damn, thats really bad. Damn women.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:03 AM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
As for why women tend to go after taken guys...what erin said about us wanting what we can't have. We like the guys that aren't interested in us and we like the guys we can't have.

So I guess I need to start acting disinterested?

I honestly don't know who lies more...I'm sure for the most part it's pretty equal but I guess I'm a little bitter since I was lied to, cheated on, blah blah blah so I voted for women........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 03:41 PM   #10
juvenile

Women!
Old 11-26-2002, 04:10 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
So I guess I need to start acting disinterested?

I honestly don't know who lies more...I'm sure for the most part it's pretty equal but I guess I'm a little bitter since I was lied to, cheated on, blah blah blah so I voted for women........

men have no need to lie, we just beat the shit out of eachother. If your a lieing man you have more issues then a leiing girl!
Old 11-26-2002, 04:56 PM   #12
SofaKingSmooth

i have worn rings to see if it was try about girls liking guys why them .... it is... i hate to say it but ladies are as much of if not worse than guys are. for every one story i hear of a guy cheating on a girl i here of 2 with a girl cheating on a guy. id ont know maybe my sources are tainted but i have been cheated on 4 times and i have never done anything wrong to any girl that i dated, or went out with for that matter.
Old 11-26-2002, 07:14 PM   #13
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
men have no need to lie, we just beat the shit out of eachother.

true....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 08:12 AM   #14
spoogenet

Along the lines of what I was saying earlier I think it's the same reason why the following advice is always given when guys as how to pick up the ladies: don't try.

Not trying seems to be the best method for that guy who just can't seem to find a woman. When he least expects it is when something happens......

SofaKing: I've known many more girls to cheat on guys than the other way around. It's not a huge sample set, though, nor is it scientific. But the guys have a bad stereotype as cheaters, I never understood that.

b
Old 11-28-2002, 05:38 PM   #15
GirlRacer

Men SO have a reason to lie. But so do girls. I wanted to vote in this poll, but didn't b/c I couldn't decide who lies more.
I'd have to say that is a fair question. B/c see.... we lie differently. Men just flat out lie. Women dance around the truth... which is also lying, but that gives us the ability to lie, and not feel bad. "I didn't 'technically' lie..."
Men just LIE, but women are devious and sneaky.