.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2002, 12:02 AM   #1
nitishere

how fast?

lets jes start out sayin...damn im confused...is it really true that there are girls out there who arent into looks and materilistic sheeit?...many claim they rnt..but how many of them really mean it when they say it..i got that said to meeh by this one girl im really interested in on friday..when we were drivin around after a hard day at the univ of ill at chicago..umm i dunno..ive known this girl for like a week now..and we've chilled like three times..but like i dunno wut to make of our convos..we like total opposites..but one thing regardin that ...she stated..'well u kno wut they say bout opposites"...and i was like wut..shes like u kno opposites attract...i dunno..many things along those lines were said on the drive around downtown chicago on friday..im confused..heeelllllppppp

nit
Old 09-02-2002, 12:09 AM   #2
gixer

Re: how fast?

Quote:
Originally posted by nitishere
lets jes start out sayin...damn im confused...is it really true that there are girls out there who arent into looks and materilistic sheeit?...many claim they rnt..but how many of them really mean it when they say it..i got that said to meeh by this one girl im really interested in on friday..when we were drivin around after a hard day at the univ of ill at chicago..umm i dunno..ive known this girl for like a week now..and we've chilled like three times..but like i dunno wut to make of our convos..we like total opposites..but one thing regardin that ...she stated..'well u kno wut they say bout opposites"...and i was like wut..shes like u kno opposites attract...i dunno..many things along those lines were said on the drive around downtown chicago on friday..im confused..heeelllllppppp

nit

it's not the same with everybody...
Old 09-02-2002, 12:13 AM   #3
nitishere

so? that leaves meeh w/ wut type of idea?

nit::
Old 09-02-2002, 12:49 AM   #4
gixer

Quote:
so? that leaves meeh w/ wut type of idea?

nit::

does she know for sure that you guys are the exact opposite?..has she mentioned that you guys are different?..have you?... if that's been said, then she makes a statement like that, then it could mean something...if not, don't make too much of it.
Old 09-02-2002, 01:03 AM   #5
nitishere

yah we both have stated that we both are different...morals wise..music wise...jes like our beliefs..we belive that we could both learn from each other...since we r different...

nit:o
Old 09-02-2002, 01:36 AM   #6
gixer

Quote:
yah we both have stated that we both are different...morals wise..music wise...jes like our beliefs..we belive that we could both learn from each other...since we r different...

nit:o

well allright then...dead giveaway, go for it.
Old 09-02-2002, 08:27 AM   #7
mt.biker

dude SHE WANTS YOU

she couldn't have come out and said it any clearer... dam man read between the lines. Its cool that you dont have everythign in common, it sucks to be dating your female twin (if you know what i mean).

mt.biker out!
Old 09-02-2002, 09:55 AM   #8
Spazum888
3rd Gear

go for it! oppisites attract! just try.... worst thing in the world is regret..... trust me you dont want to say to yourself "man i wish i did something about that" good luck

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
Spazum888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 02:29 PM   #9
msvtec14

There are girls out there that don't care about all the material stuff. I know this because I am one of them. Psychlogically speaking physical attraction is the first thing that usually brings two people together. It's human instinct. But it's what's inside a person that will change how you actually look at them. To make a long story I met a guy at a bar on Friday that I thought was hot. So did all of my friends. But when he started bragging about all this money that he has and then later found an exuse to take me outside and point out his Mercedes to me, I was more than turned off. There's nothing worse than someone that thinks they're cool because of money. I haven't done everything that I've done with my car to be cool. I did it all because it's what I love and what I'm into. Someone can be the most attractive person in the world to me but if they're ugly on the inside, they're ugly on the outside.
Old 09-02-2002, 04:57 PM   #10
nitishere

im jes scared as hell...i havent had a g/f in a long ass time..im not sure on how to deal w/ these feelings...and its jes weird cuz like i have feelings for her..but then i question em..cuz im the type of guy who tends to fall for girls too fast..and then ends up gettin hurt too easily...soooo im jes scared outta my mind..she called meeh today too..but i missed the call..damn i miss her too..hehe

nit
Old 09-02-2002, 05:03 PM   #11
gixer

Quote:
im jes scared as hell...i havent had a g/f in a long ass time..im not sure on how to deal w/ these feelings...and its jes weird cuz like i have feelings for her..but then i question em..cuz im the type of guy who tends to fall for girls too fast..and then ends up gettin hurt too easily...soooo im jes scared outta my mind..she called meeh today too..but i missed the call..damn i miss her too..hehe

nit

well at least you have someone to think about...i haven't had that feeling for a long time...get it while it's hot.
Old 09-02-2002, 09:16 PM   #12
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

just go for it dude

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 08:50 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Dude, just go with the flow and see how things work out for you. Only you two will know if its right or not. Just take it slow, get to know each other and see what happens. Youve only known each other for a week. Dont rush it.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:22 AM   #14
msvtec14

Yeah and don't ask her to sleep over all the time too soon. Don't be scared because then you'll be analyzing everything. Just take it as it comes and go with the flow.
Old 09-03-2002, 12:02 PM   #15
incubus86

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Yeah and don't ask her to sleep over all the time too soon.

Old 09-03-2002, 02:22 PM   #16
cutiepy701

If you both agree that you could learn alot from each other than go for it. If things don't work out in a relationship, then maybe you would gain her as a really close friend. Everyone could use another friend. Just hang out with her and see what happens.
Old 09-03-2002, 05:03 PM   #17
DsBlu01CivEX

ok...do me a favor....RELAX!!!!!! U keep stressin like this then things are gonna get all fugged up. I agree with RR and the couple others that say just go with the flow. Keep hangin out and if you're feelings for her keep growin stronger then say something to her....especially if you get the "vibe" that she has similar feelings. But just go with the flow...don't rush things, that could ruin something good.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote