.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2002, 06:02 PM   #41
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
Who gives a damn what our friends think, I could give a sh*t less... If he respects me as a friend he shouldn't even judge..

I know what you're saying but if I were a guy I would want a girl with some class. Not one that walks around with her thong pulled up high, her pants pulled down low and her boobs hanging out. If I wear some tight pants or a skirt or something. I keep it moderate with the shirt. If I wear a revealing shirt I DON'T wear a mini-skirt with 1/2 of my ass hanging out. Keep it moderate. Less is more.
Old 08-19-2002, 06:04 PM   #42
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

*nod* the way a girl dresses does say alot about her, if she feels she needs to show everything, then she IS showing EVERYTHING, including the way she feels about herself, which is to say.. none the less, not so good

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 06:09 PM   #43
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
*nod* the way a girl dresses does say alot about her, if she feels she needs to show everything, then she IS showing EVERYTHING, including the way she feels about herself, which is to say.. none the less, not so good

I think they just need attention to make up for something that they are lacking in their lives.
Old 08-19-2002, 06:10 PM   #44
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

That too...

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 06:13 PM   #45
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14

I know what you're saying but if I were a guy I would want a girl with some class. Not one that walks around with her thong pulled up high, her pants pulled down low and her boobs hanging out. If I wear some tight pants or a skirt or something. I keep it moderate with the shirt. If I wear a revealing shirt I DON'T wear a mini-skirt with 1/2 of my ass hanging out. Keep it moderate. Less is more.

i think the looks have to match the personality. I go after the cute but not dead sexy type girl. If the girl looks good thats great, if shes dressed up all sexy like there better be a good reason... and to get looks is not a good reason But more important is a girls views, beliefs, whatever yo uwant to call it.. but basically how she interacts with people.. or how she deals with problems in her life.
troubled girls arent cool. But i dare you to try and find a girl that over time doesn't becoming clingy. I know there are a few out there but for the most part they all become clingy... so watch out!
Old 08-19-2002, 07:20 PM   #46
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

i think the looks have to match the personality. I go after the cute but not dead sexy type girl. If the girl looks good thats great, if shes dressed up all sexy like there better be a good reason... and to get looks is not a good reason But more important is a girls views, beliefs, whatever yo uwant to call it.. but basically how she interacts with people.. or how she deals with problems in her life.
troubled girls arent cool. But i dare you to try and find a girl that over time doesn't becoming clingy. I know there are a few out there but for the most part they all become clingy... so watch out!

I can definitely say that I am a big fan of space. It's KEY. and I NEED IT!!