::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2002, 05:13 PM   #1
TruHeel142

A-Hole bosses

This one goes out to those a**holes that are above us at work, that don't do sh*t, order us around, and then ***** at us for no fawking reason. I am about an inch away from shooting this asshole......THIS FREAKING CLOSE. If this guy were to die tomm., no offense, we'd all have a damn party. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I need some ideas on how to get this asshole fired. Basically, if I'm scheduled till a certain time, at that time I get to leave. This mofo forced me to stay later without asking me, and I've got a lot of shit to do. Well, after its been a good 10 minutes since I am LEGALLY supposed to leave, I just go and clock out, and this asshole brings me in the back room and cusses me out, and threatens to fire me, and he's trying to act superior to me in every way. If i had a gun with me I'd of shot him, no question. Remember everyone, I'm 17 YEAR's OLD! I go in and do my job, and leave, and this mofo is screaming like a f*cking crazed man at me, because I disobeyed his ILLEGAL actions. You can't force me to stay and work when its time for me to leave. That's BULLshit, and if he gets me fired, I'm f*cking sueing his ass for soemthing. Anyone else wanna help me throw this guy onto a road, and run him over about 1000 times.

How to get him fired.......hmmmmm....hmmmm......
Old 07-24-2002, 06:34 PM   #2
Wren57

Yeah boses can be real pricks at times. I used to work for my parents, so I know what you mean!!! I got a job working at a brokerage firm (Wachovia Securities) through my Girlfriends dad... pretty sweet job... Im definately going to have my career in the investment industry. Anyways, back on topic. All I can say is talk the guy's boss (if there is one available). If you cant talk to him, mail him or something with complaints from you and everyone else who is upset with his mis-management. Also, what kind of job is this, that might help me figure something out a bit. Dont shoot him, hehe, that will get you in jail because you WILL get caught one way or another, plus its kinda against God's rules (sorry all you non-believers, but this is what i believe). Peace and chill out.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:51 PM   #3
90civiclxryder

if he starts to curse at you just curse right back at him, he will never expect it
Old 07-24-2002, 08:56 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

or just smile in his face.... i swear that will put him over the top.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 10:04 PM   #5
juvenile

How about this....LEAVE. What's he gonna do...try and fire you.
Okay...complain to your gov't work place and tell them he fired you for an unreasonable reason. (lol play on words).

I am not responsible for a lost job and nothign back in return..

Sign here..here and here! lol "D
Old 07-24-2002, 11:03 PM   #6
blind34_1

I say just explain to him that since you were scheduled (in writing) to be off at the prescribed time, you should be allowed to leave to attend to prior engagements.

If you need time off, how much time do you have to give in advance? It's usually like 2 weeks or something right? Tell him this: If you need me to stay any longer than is already written, then I require 72 hours notice FOR ANY SCHEDULE CHANGE. Its more than fair.

Do this: Right up a formal paper on what you expect from him from now on when it comes to scheduling. First, get a copy of all your employee paper work. If he doesn't let you, tell him very well I'll go to HR. Then make sure you didn't sign anything that says he can change schedule without notice.

When you get a first draft be sure to post it and then we'll fine-tune it.

**EDIT: Don't shoot him. Actually, if you keep a cooler head than he does and go through the proper channels (ie district mngr) then you'll probably get him in some sort of trouble. Talk to the district manager about your problem, after you do your own research.
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 11:15 AM   #7
spoogenet

Kill him with kindness. Just smile and walk away. He can't physically force you to do anything, and if he tries, nail him for assault and battery. Walk yourself down to the labor department or whoever handles labor laws in your area with a nice written letter in a sealed envelope explaining your complaints about him and how he isn't following the law. Make a similar letter in a sealed envelope and deliver it to him in person with that same smile on your face, then simply turn and walk away again.

As also already suggested, if he has a superior then make sure that person hears you as well. Follow the proper channels and make sure you are heard. If other people have similar problems with him then encourage them to do the same.

Perhaps you could just quit and get another job while encouraging everybody else who dislikes him to do the same? Nothing to make him need people to work OT like having no employees.

b
Old 07-25-2002, 03:09 PM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

your only 17, think if you need this stress at your age. if your boss is having you work late, then apparently he needs you there, but do you need to be there? i think you have more power than he does. i remember at one of my jobs i realized that, started to push the envolope, and i got my way.. almost instantly. raise.. better hours.. more control at my job... i was almost like a manager... but without the heavy responsabilitys.. just the control

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 08:02 PM   #9
90civiclxryder

if your gonna be kind to him, like other have said invite him out to dinner
Old 07-25-2002, 08:41 PM   #10
TruHeel142

Yeah, I'm gonna try the kindness route for now. Today, I smiled right at him, asked him how he was doing, and walked away. I'm sure he liked that. I still hate his pathetic ass but I'll do nothing now, cause I did talk to his boss, and he's gonna have some words with him. oh well, he's not worth it i guess.

And anyway, if I scream back at him and get fired, how am I gonna get a turbo??? Every time sh*t happens at work, I just think about the money I'm making towards something on my car, and its all cool afterwards
Old 07-25-2002, 09:34 PM   #11
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142
Every time sh*t happens at work, I just think about the money I'm making towards something on my car, and its all cool afterwards

Amen! That's exactly what I tell myself too