::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2002, 12:05 AM   #1
iVTEC2K2

2002 Civic dealer groudn affects and muffler

Hey everyone this is my first post here and i have a question. I was at my honda dealer recently with my dad with his new CR-V. While we were there they had two 2002 civic ex's i think, 2 door, and they were factory ground effects and dual exhaust along with rims. Now i know that they had that stuff done somewhere else most likely but was wondering if anyone else has seen these, if the exhaust makes any difference in sound, and what you think of them overall, i personally like them!
Nick
Old 06-24-2002, 12:11 AM   #2
AzCivic

I've never seen them but thats pretty cool that the dealer is doing a good job listening to consumers. Do you have any pics?
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 11:16 AM   #3
iVTEC2K2

I will try and get some pictures up. I am going to try and get back to that dealer soon and i doubt that they will sell them before i return, even know nicely priced at 17,8**. I will also try and respond with some more details, i was totally stupid not to look when i was there for a manual tansmission, sunroof, cd, etc. Also i remember seeing on the window a separate sticker that labeled the parts but was not interested until i found out later that could be a possibility for a new car for me.
Nick
Old 06-29-2002, 10:56 PM   #4
Hyjnx da Civic

I was at the one up by me, and there was a new Si, that had some nice 17 inch chrome rims on it, and it was lowered, and this was sitting in the show room, i was like ...HMMMMMMMMMMMM nice