::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2002, 10:11 PM   #1
dc1234

accord 00 4dr euro altezza gen 2 help!

hi, i just got these installed but...my brake lights dont work... here is a picture of the altezzas

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-A...-4652-none.cfm

umm....the left big one is the signal and blinks, and always on when not blinking...

the middle one with the white....the white is the backing light...the other half stays on the whole time...

but..the right one....smallest one...doesnt even light up at all no matter what..

is it supposed to be the signal or brake light? or what? how do i fix this? anyone know what all the lights are supposed to be?
Old 05-30-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Is it just a reflector? I'm not sure what you're saying... do you have a bulb in it right now?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2002, 11:30 PM   #3
accordboy00

everything should be a okay if they were installed correctly. Did you do the installing, or did you pay some guy to do it?
When I installed my tails the only problem I had is that a brake light burnt out. I just went down to pepboys and two bucks later the problem was fixed.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:09 PM   #4
AcCoRd97Lx

sometime when u mess w/ it the bulb goes out...just buy a new bulb n you should be fine..

altezza
Old 05-31-2002, 02:13 PM   #5
dc1234

hmm...if the bulb DID go out...why would both go out? and...not any others? maybe it was installed wrong... my brother's friends did it so i dunno what they did... ill go ask some shop today...
Old 05-31-2002, 10:10 PM   #6
dc1234

got the altezzas checked out...the smallest circles...they have no bulb slots? wtf.... hmm...then the biggest circle on the outside are supposed to be break lights...but...they dont turn brighter....hmm.... when i signal..then it turns brighter...i think when i break...it supposed to be bright as the signal....
Old 06-01-2002, 12:22 AM   #7
dc1234

i finally figured it out....i decided to do it myself.... heres the thing...that third light...smallest one...not even a light....its just decoration i guess.....

but....when you look at the back lights..there are three wire thingys that connect to the altezzas.... the altezzas only provide you with 2 slots....when theres three wires...the two wires go to the bulbs but the third one...if you looked on the stock lights....theres a chip to it....i removed that chip....and....inserted it into the third wire.....and.....everything works now!