Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2006, 11:38 PM   #1
MissJDM

Miss Lyna is Baaaaaaaaack!

Maannnnnnnnnnn, it's been awhile!

So, I think I have too much to talk about so lets randomly post as they come to mind...For those that know how I ramble (Steven), then you can probably hear my voice in this thread. Otherwise, please don't lose patience with the fact that I am going to r a m b l e.

I thought I was gonna bitch when I came back and saw that my PINK layout was missing. Then..oh man, I went to post and saw that I got to change my FONT and I get better colors to choose from!?!? Mods that made the change, I luv ya. That leads me to my next few questions, who was it? When did this happen? Why is no on else using the colors? Can I still get my pink? How about adding Bradley ITC for me? Lots of loves in advance if this can happen.

Things have been hectic since the break-up. Good hectic though. I realized what a dumbass he was. I'm better off without him, without someone bringing me down because I had something going on in my life. Damn pinoys. (This excludes you, Arnel.) Speaking of which, Arnel and Steven, I have gotten your messages..and for that, I freakin think you guys rock. Seriously, ROCK. We have a cuddle smiley, and all sort of weird positioned ones, but why don't we have a HUG one? Hmm? Big hint there for the mods.

I got my first apartment. Yes, allll byyy myyyseelllffff. No Mommy and Daddy this time to help me out. Got it with a good friend..details at a later date.

Car/Raff News:
I was gonna surprise you guys with the head I've been having built by Dave at DH-Racing. After $2500 on the head, I have decided to part the car. Yeah..it's not exactly something I want to do but I think it's for the best. Raff and I built it together and I don't want to hang on to anything that reminds me of the past. How do I take the JDM front off of the car? Anyone wanna buy that? That's my first thing I need to get rid of because I don't have a place to store it. Yeah..sigh. I really wanted to see that car finalized. Raff's being a bitch and won't give me all of the parts that I stored at his house. IE: 5 point sparco harnesses, short block, head. He also owes me like $3000.00 and refuses to give it back. Does anyone wanna visit me in Oregon? Sick of this bullshit. In addition to which, we have that joint dog, Onyx. I didn't put up a fight for the dog because I didn't want to cause more drama. He's been calling me and when he realizes that I won't answer, he texts me to see how I'm doing. Makes me feel weird; I don't need to talk to him, it's almost a waste of my time. I did ask to see the dog, and he refuses to let me unless I A) Go to his house and hang out with the dog there while he's home or B) he'll take the dog to my house but he has to be able to stay and "hang out." More bullshit.
Back to my car...I feel like I let so many people down by not finishing it. Really, especially Arnel!
You guys are probably wondering what I'm driving for now, huh?
At the beginning of January, I bought a 1998 BMW. Coupe. Black on Black leather. 5 Speed. 6 Disc. $7500 Cash. I'll post pictures soon. I'm over it though..I want a sedan again.

Steven: I owe you an apology for not keeping in touch. You've seriously been the ooberest! Remember how my mom's oldest brother passed away this past summer and I had to go to Vietnam? Yeah. Her only other brother, passed away almost two weeks ago. Life's been hectic and I admit, I didn't want to have to explain myself or my feelings to anyone. You're still the shit, yo!

Ben: I received your HS gift. Sure, it was for Christmas and I didn't get it until February..but I got it. I had you send it to Raff's house and he never gave it to me. Thanks, I thought it was adorable!! What do you want for your uh, Christmas present?

Work's been shitty. I haven't been able to focus and I'm not nearly doing as well as I usually do. In fact, I'm gonna make about half of what I usually take home. I'm not looking forward to my April commission check. Who wants to start a Lyna-Fund?

I think this is gonna be it for now. I'd feel horrible if I continued this post. Knowing most of you, I highly doubt anyone will read this entire thing. It's okay though, it's for those that noticed I was gone.

I'm back. I hope to stay around this time. You guys usually help me keep my head up but, I really needed my alone time the past couple of months to figure out who I am and what I want in life. Trying to think positive about myself, and it's improving. When I sit down and think, I sometimes still feel that there's something wrong with me as a whole. I did my best in that relationship and still got played for a fool.

In response to my post awhile back: not all guys are dickheads.

I missed you guys.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:47 PM   #2
MissJDM

For once, a semi-recent picture so you guys know I'm really alive and not living under a bridge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mariott.JPG (16.9 KB, 16 views)

Old 02-28-2006, 01:04 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

LYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNAAAAAAA! Woot!

Gimme a call or some shit. So much new stuff...so little time.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 01:17 AM   #4
thermal
Banning Machine

I read the whole thing Lyna. It is really great to see you here again. I'm glad and very proud of you moving on. I went through some crazy stuff 3 yrs ago as well (coming home after a 6 month deployment with a wife telling me that I cannot live in her apartment). Anyway, dont worry about the project Teg build-up. You did what you thought was best to keep moving forward. It was just a car project....... you can always start another one someday.

As far as HST, the site was hacked by some arab dood. Kalvin (the owner of HST) went ahead gave us a present which is this upgrade.

Let me know if I can help you with anything..... oh yeah, post that JDM front conversion on Honda-Tech Classifieds. It will sell in a week. If you have any other black interior pieces, i might buy that off you....

.........lastly, welcome back Lyna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:20 AM   #5
Mischief

Welcome back Lyna. If it makes you happy I read the entire post (I really did).. Glad to hear that you're doing better and hope things continue to improve for you!

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:37 AM   #6
Robert
R-Tard

Hold your ground and I hope you do well to pull through this breakup. If $3000 is all your out dont worry too much about it and move on. Its not worth the trouble if he's going to be a jerk about it. Let him come around, he'll probably soften up after he stops hurting.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:13 AM   #7
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

LYNA, you know we all missed not having you around! Of course we all read the entire post you made...we're just glad to see that youre back!!!

I am happy to see that youve moved on in life...not only saying it, but really have. Thats great, I am happy for you.

As always, if there is anything we can do to help...we're all here for you

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Hot damn, I made it through the whole thing. Sorry to hear about all of the stuff going on, but it sounds like it will be better for you in the future.

Welcome back.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #9
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Damn girl..glad to hear your back and okay. I was wondering where all the female's went to around here. HOpe all is ok with you. That JDM teg front will sell ASAP trust me. Hope all goes well with the ex. And trust me. Lots of fish in the sea. No worries!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #10
Wren57

welcome back, look forward to reading the whole post when I get back from class...
Old 02-28-2006, 06:33 PM   #11
mylittlecivic

yay for west coast girls! nice to see you lyna

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:58 PM   #12
MissJDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermal
I read the whole thing Lyna. It is really great to see you here again. I'm glad and very proud of you moving on. I went through some crazy stuff 3 yrs ago as well (coming home after a 6 month deployment with a wife telling me that I cannot live in her apartment). Anyway, dont worry about the project Teg build-up. You did what you thought was best to keep moving forward. It was just a car project....... you can always start another one someday.

As far as HST, the site was hacked by some arab dood. Kalvin (the owner of HST) went ahead gave us a present which is this upgrade.

Let me know if I can help you with anything..... oh yeah, post that JDM front conversion on Honda-Tech Classifieds. It will sell in a week. If you have any other black interior pieces, i might buy that off you....

.........lastly, welcome back Lyna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Arnel. How come you're never on AIM when I'm actually at the computer??
Regarding the front conversion, I meant what do I do with it as far as detaching it from my car?!? I figured I would sell it on eBay..I just don't know how to uh, remove it.

I got rid of most of the interior but what do you need? Dash, carpet, door panels? I also have a set of USDM ITR seats for sale. They're located at my buddy's house in LA so do you think it'd be better to sell on eBay or like forums and have local pick up? Man, I don't have time to part this damn car out...

Old 03-09-2006, 03:00 PM   #13
MissJDM

As for everyone else who read the post..thanks. I'm glad to be back.

He still has my money and lots of my car parts. The car parts are on his property and he says he'll do what it takes to keep it. Now, I have receipts for just about everything major like the Head and I can get my shit back legally...but I figured he'd hate me and it was just be a mad situation if I went that route. I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet on this one and just leave it as it is..Karma's a bitch, right?