User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2004, 08:52 PM   #41
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
I guess it does... maybe I should be a politician.

Wren (wouldn't kiss enough a$$ to be successful)

I don't know...how well can you lie with a straight face? That's really all it comes down to. But I should hope no one on this board turns to politics. I can see wanting to make a difference, but you have to sacrifice your soul in the process. Like the old saying goes "those smart enough to make good politicians are smart enough to stay out of politics".
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 04:21 AM   #42
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED

And Az...I like how you injected "purposely" before "kill innocent people". True. But when we kill innocent people on "accident", does that make it ok? I mean...either way people who shouldn't be dead are dead. When the outcomes are the same the motives rarely matter.

an accident is an accident, there is no such thing as a perfect safety record. terrorists know that we'll retaliate, and w/ much greater ferocity. they knowingly put their own people in harms way, therefore making them even less human.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 06:04 AM   #43
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
an accident is an accident, there is no such thing as a perfect safety record. terrorists know that we'll retaliate, and w/ much greater ferocity. they knowingly put their own people in harms way, therefore making them even less human.

Ok...true. But we invest billions of dollars into smart weapons that are supposed to minimize these "accidents". If we know where terrorists are and when, why not send in special ops? There's a much lessened chance of 'collateral damage" when real people are dealing with other real people as opposed to sending in a missle that will destroy a city block and will kill indiscriminantly. Reducing an apartment complex to rubble in search of one terrorist doesn't make it ok if 15 other innocent people die in the process.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 11-04-2004, 08:10 AM   #44
AzCivic

you cant just have special ops people cruising around a huge city looking for some hideout. no matter how special they are, they'll be seen.

if you think you could do it, try running around nekad for a couple of miles trying not to be seen.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:08 PM   #45
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by 2ndGenTeg
LOL- you make me look good. While I appreciate it, I really don't need the help.

Thanks for the laugh. Now, really, I'm done talking to you. My sides are starting to hurt from laughing.
I can't belive that you belive everyone in the miltary is brain washed.

That ranks up there with some of the stupidest shit i have ever read on the internet.

http://www.colon-cleanse-constipation.com/
That will help you with your alien problem also. You will save them the trouble of having to do another probe on you.

Idiot.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 02:21 AM   #46
V8killimports

Ok.. first off I can't get mad at any of the shit in this thread simply because of the fact the the republicans own washington. The democrats can pick their ass and suck their thumb and basically observe the events of the next 4 years. There are no re counts.. there was no cheating.. lol.. accept the fact it is as it is..

With that said... whoever said the military is brainwashed is just a fucking moron. I would rank even terrorists above you on the human being value chain..why? Because at LEAST they have pride in somthing, while you don't.

Think outside the box?? Don't tell me to think outside the box motherfucker. I do it everyday, and in fact do it more than you wipe your own ass. You have no idea how fast and how much "outside the box" people out here have to think. So I find it funny that YOU, someone who mostly likely works at 7-11, and who's biggest responsibility is to clean the slushy machine once a week is telling ME to think outside the box.

Brainwashed at bootcamp huh? First off nobody calls it bootcamp..it's called basic. Only people that don't know what the fuck they are talking about call it bootcamp. Anyways.. my "bootcamp" taught me to make a bed and march ant eat a lot. I also ran a lot and did a shitloads of pushups. I can't seem to remember any "kill all the arabs" videos though.

This whole live and let live thing is bullshit. Anyone who truely believes that crap deserves a big kick to the dick. Not doing anything is the wrong thing to do. You keep them on the defensive preventing them to launch any type of offensive. Right now they are simply trying to survive, let alone launch some major attack on the US.

Again what AZ said... nothing comes for free.. all freedon is attained from war and bloodshed. If you think different pull your head out of your ass...
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 02:41 AM   #47
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

word.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 02:47 PM   #48
Wren57

perfectly said v8. it is ashame some people think that freedom is free.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:10 PM   #49
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
Again what AZ said... nothing comes for free.. all freedon is attained from war and bloodshed. If you think different pull your head out of your ass...

Well...that's not entirely true. Many people have gained freedoms without shedding a drop of blood or waging war. And...for my own clarification...exactly whose freedom are we gaining?

Old 11-08-2004, 01:20 AM   #50
V8killimports

Quote:
Well...that's not entirely true. Many people have gained freedoms without shedding a drop of blood or waging war. And...for my own clarification...exactly whose freedom are we gaining?

I know you don't care about the freedom and rights of iraqis, or just basic human beings there.. but how about the freedom not to have your yourgest daughters abducted in the middle of the night to be raped for 6 months straight, the freedom not to be tortured for years on end, the freedom not to have your birde whom you married that day abducted, raped for months, then killed, the freedom to not live in constant fear your entire life because of where you live.. etc.. some of the basic things most people here take for granted.

Please debate it all you want, it doesn't matter.. we are here and it is going to remain so despite what is said/done here. Again, the people have spoken and chosen who they want as president.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 01:53 AM   #51
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

First of all...we'd still be there regardless of which dumbass got chosen for president. It just so happens that the dumbass that other dumbasses (and by "dumbasses" I mean the public at large...not people who voted republican) picked will probably keep us there and elsewhere abroad longer.

I'm unaware of these feelings of apathy I have for Iraqis. Since you've apparently become a mindreader Mike, you could clue me into how much I despise them. I think everyone should be free to do/think/say whatever they want within the bounds of reason. But we are not the freedom police. If they want freedom bad enough, let them handle the job. They could have easily had enough of them cared to. Hell...we took on the largest empire in the world and sent them running back to marry old England to gain our freedom. All they had to do was oust one man (not to over simplify it, but that's what it boils down to). It's not that I don't care about them or their freedom...I just don't think it's our place to decide who has their freedom and when.

Last edited by GT40FIED : 11-08-2004 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:12 AM   #52
AzCivic

we didnt fight off the british alone, hell we probably wouldnt have even won if it werent for France.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:45 AM   #53
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
we didnt fight off the british alone, hell we probably wouldnt have even won if it werent for France.

And now look how much we hate the french.

Old 11-21-2004, 03:32 AM   #54
black95gs-t

Quote:
I doubt terrorists would walk in such a calm fashion after a meeting with a U.S. gunship looming over their heads....... Learn before you speak.

Actually they do. Not to start a flame war, but follow your own advice.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:42 AM   #55
black95gs-t

Wow. Nevermind. The flamewar is already well in gear I see. Damn AZ, trying to take on the Forum again?

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 05:59 AM   #56
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
Actually they do. Not to start a flame war, but follow your own advice.

Wow...way to butcher a post and bring a thread back from the grace.

Old 11-24-2004, 02:13 AM   #57
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Violent Apathy
Not that you've responded with any useful shit...

Violent Apathy...
My Name is Lord Darksoul McAngst

OH YES I HEART LINKIN PARK AND MUDEVAYNE. NOBODY LIKES ME THE PAIN INSIDE OH THE APATHY THE VIOLENT APATHY THAT BURNS FROM WHY I HATE MY LIFEEE TAKE IT AWAY TAKE IT AWAY. Im so goth my wrists cut themselves !!11
i also like eyeliner too much. especially for a guy.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:48 PM   #58
Violent Apathy

Yeah, totally goth.....

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote