::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2004, 02:05 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Am I walking funny...cuz I just got raped.

My bank sucks. Oh man do they suck. Before I left for summer break, I checked my account balance and it came out to $355.80. Figuring I had money, I spent about $100 in the few days before I left and then headed back. While I was gone apparently they realized their mistake and adjusted my account into the negative...over $150. So mail from them piled up while no one was here. After all of their bullshit surcharges, I ended up being $222 in the red. Wow...what balls these people have. Their stance was that I should have had my mail forwarded...they didn't know I tried and the post office won't do it for a month. So then, again, without me knowing, they closed my account and stated that they needed me to pay them within a week or else a collection agency would be contacted (because you know how loaded college kids are!). After a bunch of bullshit about how it was all my fault and not their problem, I paid the balance to avoid a bad mark on my credit report. Then I asked to open another account (they're pretty much the only game in town). Nope...can't do it. So now I'm screwed. I tried so hard to be calm and polite and choke back the bile of resentment...until my parting words. After all of this the woman asked me if I wanted my records she'd printed off to which my response was (literally) "no...ya know what...just uh...shove 'em right back up your ass". Fucks.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 02:25 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that really sucks. i know that happened to me a few times and i got charged a few times. nothing you can do about it.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 02:59 PM   #3
VR4_Craver
Banned

GT you should become president and close all the banks like that and give everyone on the board that wished you the best ass loads of money
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 03:13 PM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I will take note of that once I claim my rightful position as leader of the world.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 08-25-2004, 03:29 PM   #5
IALuder

man, GT40 is going to take over the world. i hope i live long enough to see this.

as for the bank, i wouldnt have paid them. give me a bad credit mark and ill sue their asses. sounded more like it was all their fualt.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 05:10 PM   #6
mylittlecivic

you could be my sugar daddy then lol. I dont know Ive never really trusted banks it took me a couple years to get an account. Now the interenet banking is always giving me different numbers than my check book its soo irritating:o

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 05:28 PM   #7
CD5Passion

luckily I've never had a problem yet, but i do have a credit union account with GTE so I guess maybe they have less problems. I've only gone over twice and that was all my fault anyways. but good luck steve that shit sux, you'd definatly make a better world leader
Old 08-25-2004, 06:28 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I actually told the women that if I indeed had gone over then I'd be glad to pay the balance less the surcharges and bullshit fees even though they were the ones who made a mistake. She still ignored the fact that their mistake was the cause of all of this and that I should've kept better records. Maybe so...but I didn't tell me I had $355 when in fact I was in the red...they did. And I really can't afford any more bad marks on my credit shit. I'd like to...oh, I dunno...own a house someday.

And yes Ben, you WILL be alive when I come to global power. I will give you all seats in my cabinet but whether or not I listen to you will depend on my mood. Remember...dictators answer to no one.

Old 08-26-2004, 09:07 PM   #9
drdingo21

do they have online statements? If so see if you can fidn their error.

Then it will be their prolbem. Its not your fault they can't keep track of their money.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:55 PM   #10
GirlRacer

I feel ya here y0- my bank farkin BLOWS too.

If I deposit a check after 5 p.m., they don't deposit it until MIDNIGHT of the following day. Now-that's policy, reality is- you're lucky if you get it that quickly, even BEFORE 5. They pay attention to my account a bit better since I've had to call 2-3 times in the past and bring several women to tears over the phone.... but they still slip every now and then.

I've LONG since figured out to pay my rent in money orders b/c even if I deposit a check, there's no guarantee the money will be in the account 5 days later
Old 08-26-2004, 09:59 PM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I was always amused by that...if you walk into a bank and want to cash a check...no problem, here's your money. But if you want it in your account then it'll take 2 or 3 days before it shows up. Once just to fuck with the teller woman I cashed a check and then asked her for a deposit slip and deposited the cash. She scowled at me, but that money was in my account right away. Fuckers.

Old 08-28-2004, 05:24 AM   #12
SeoulJaGirl

...i have yet to actually step into my bank... i'm not even sure where the banks are...