::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2003, 05:15 PM   #1
vtracer20

lightened flywheel IN!!!

After spending alot of money just on my tranny and having it mess up i finally got it fixed, i just got it back today, i put a fidenza flywheel (8lbs), and a normal clutch into the car....man i'm in love agian....some power gains are noticeable but the machanic that installed it thinks my valve timing or spark timing something with the cams is off so i wont notice all the power till that is corrected. paid 230 shipped for the flywheel and i think it's well worth it....my car revs up wayyyy faster. Recommended for all. That's pretty much it for the summer, i gotta start saving up for school.....peace all
Old 07-28-2003, 08:43 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

So is it any harder to drive? Where did you get it for that price?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 09:05 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

good to hear that man. i wish i could say the same thing about my car, but it decided to take a crap instead.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 11:45 PM   #4
vtracer20

not harder to drive at all....more power in 3rd....it seems that i accelerate a bit faster....i got it from http://www.importhorizon.com/fidanza.html, 239 shipped....i love it,
Old 07-29-2003, 08:13 AM   #5
vtracer20

i forgot ot mention that i'm selling my old clutch...it has less than 800 miles on it...the machanic that took it out said it was in great condition with very little wear, it's a stage 1 clutch kit, comes with a heavy duty pressure plate...and a 6 puck racing clutch, no alignment tool or bearing, those need to be purchased by person interested...i'm asking 150 or best offer
Old 07-29-2003, 12:10 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by vtracer20
i forgot ot mention that i'm selling my old clutch...it has less than 800 miles on it...the machanic that took it out said it was in great condition with very little wear, it's a stage 1 clutch kit, comes with a heavy duty pressure plate...and a 6 puck racing clutch, no alignment tool or bearing, those need to be purchased by person interested...i'm asking 150 or best offer

Please stick this in the classifieds. Also, inlclude the brand, etc. if you want it to sell faster. I think you would have been really happy with it if you would have gotten the HD pressure plate and organic disc and not the 6 puck.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 05:16 PM   #7
vtracer20

yeah i made the mistake of getting the 6 puck but i also bet i would of also been happy with a organic disc...oh well u live u learn