.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
vick88

should I, or shouldnt I??

It all started when me and my friends went to a movie, i walked to my homeboys house to see if he was going too. anyways i saw one of my other friends leaving his house riding deep and there was a girl in the car who i thought was pretty cute anyways we introduced ourselves to each other and they said theyd meet us at the movie theatre. Well we went there then after wards went out to eat and i started talking to her. She said that she has a boyfriend but he lives about an hour away and that she doesnt talk to him much but she was going to see him this saturday and my friend from school says why dont hook up with scott (thats me) hes currently accepting applications. and she smiled and laughed and i asked her if she wanted to go to karaoke with me the next day and she said sure ill go. anyways the next day i took her out to eat and karaoke and things went pretty smooth, we held hands and even kissed.
The next day i asked her what she was up to tomorrow(saturday) and she said she was going to go to see brian(wich is her boyfriend) and that she was going to be their all day. Anyways today i asked her about the trip and she said "things didnt work out" Do you peoples think that she broke up with her boyfriend or that she just couldnt go on the trip cuz she also said her dad was very mad at her today.
Old 06-21-2003, 05:26 PM   #2
maikoshi

1. should you or shouldn't you what?
2. i thought you said you had a girlfriend, so in that case no you shouldnt be with this random chick
3. im sooo confused
Old 06-21-2003, 09:20 PM   #3
Shot 2 Hel

ask her what happened
Old 06-22-2003, 08:55 AM   #4
vick88

Sorry guys, my writing skills arent up to par. The problem is she has a boyfriend but its a long distance relationship(like an hour away) she was supposed to see him yesturday but said things didnt work out, but then again she was also grounded for the day and her dad wouldnt let her go anywhere.

BTW i dont have a girlfriend, officially yet. She has to decide between me and this other dude.
Old 06-22-2003, 02:22 PM   #5
Kyle
elyK

still makes no sence...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 03:36 PM   #6
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

personally I say wait until she has told you that she and her current bf are completely broken up...nothin I hate more than a dude that steals chics from another dude...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 03:48 PM   #7
GirlRacer

I say if chick 2 is deciding between you and some other guy-make the decision for her and bail. You'd be suprised-about 95% of the time, she'll start to think and probly think she wants you!

This 1st girl-just ask her what happened and what she thinks about that guy and what she thinks about maybe you and her hookin up.

Also-game tip- loosely mention to chick 2 to chick 1- jealousy usually comes in and that also helps her decide you.

Take it or leave it.
Old 06-22-2003, 10:08 PM   #8
silver

if the other girl has a boyfriend you gotta respect that, i think you made a bad move kissing her and holding hands. bad karma bro, that's gonna come back and bite you in the ass. as for the other chick, have some respect for yourself, grab your pride and make it a take it or leave it, don't wait for her, it's not worth the wasted time if she doesn't know what she wants.

as for should or should not...well you've already shoulded...you might as well follow through cuz it doesn't sound that relationship is gonna last, but what is she gonna do to you if you guys start a relationship? keep an eye on her cuz she doesn't seem to care about her relationships.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:10 PM   #9
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
she doesn't seem to care about her relationships.

Good call on that one
Old 06-22-2003, 10:14 PM   #10
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Good call on that one

personal experience...
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

Old 06-23-2003, 01:37 AM   #11
Wabster

Ok, 2 things

1) **** the other guy... No, but seriously, if your going to fool around with his girl at least be respectful ()and make sure you call him up and tell him what his girl is up to. I know if my girl was doing that i'd like to know. Also, thats what she gets for being a cheating slut. (p.s. - make sure you get ass first)

2) If you wanna get some ass then thats fine, but if you even try to start a relationship with this hoe you should be pimp-slapped. She just cheated on her bf with you, what makes you think she won't cheat on you with somebody else.

Let me re-cap

Ass = good
Relationship = bad
Old 06-23-2003, 02:11 AM   #12
juvenile

Some of you are a bad influence *cough* Wabster *cough* *looks around* scuse me? I never said anything Mr.Wabster Sir. It was him *points to hondaman-iac*.
Old 06-23-2003, 05:30 AM   #13
maikoshi

So make sure you get ass first, then call him up and try to act like you are better than her all 'exposing' her?

And people wonder why they are all alone at night and none of their relationships work. You can bust a nut by yourself, try lookin for somethin else in the world
Old 06-23-2003, 06:16 AM   #14
vick88

thanks for the advice guys. She says she wants to stay with me but also still go out with him. I really dont know where this is going man, I would bail out but this is like my first girlfriend ever and im 18!!
Old 06-23-2003, 08:09 AM   #15
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Bail. It will be hard to do at first but you'll be better off later on. Think about it this way....if she can't decide what she wants and takes this long to say anything at all about it, do you really want her to be that wishy washy with you when you tell her that you love her......just a thought.
Old 06-23-2003, 10:39 AM   #16
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
personally I say wait until she has told you that she and her current bf are completely broken up...nothin I hate more than a dude that steals chics from another dude...

I agree...except it doesn't quite get me so mad about hating when another guy steals a girl away from another guy mainly because I am a girl. But I'd just be careful that down the road with this girl, your not going to end up in the same shoes as the previous boyfriend she's breaking up with to be with you.
Old 06-23-2003, 10:52 AM   #17
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by vick88
thanks for the advice guys. She says she wants to stay with me but also still go out with him. I really dont know where this is going man, I would bail out but this is like my first girlfriend ever and im 18!!

dude there is gonna be a million more chances, college is one big supermarket with girls looking at guys and guys looking at girls and girls looking at girls and guys looking at guys and blah blah blah. don't stress about it, and don't allow yourself to be the "other guy" Grab your balls and sack up, you're obviously not unattractive and you seem like a cool guy, just go out with your boys and let nature take it's course and don't blow any opportunities in the future. No regrets, okay? but kill this one though, isn't worth the headache.

Old 06-23-2003, 10:52 AM   #18
vick88

yeah, i asked her about the situation with the other guy and she said she wants to be with both of us, but im going to tell her that its either me or him.
Old 06-23-2003, 11:08 AM   #19
vick88

Quote:
dude there is gonna be a million more chances, college is one big supermarket with girls looking at guys and guys looking at girls and girls looking at girls and guys looking at guys and blah blah blah.

Well i go to a tech colledge(mostly students in from 35 - 50) and on top of that my major is automotive so i dont have any classes with females.
Old 06-23-2003, 01:12 PM   #20
02_Si
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I say if chick 2 is deciding between you and some other guy-make the decision for her and bail. You'd be suprised-about 95% of the time, she'll start to think and probly think she wants you!

This 1st girl-just ask her what happened and what she thinks about that guy and what she thinks about maybe you and her hookin up.

Also-game tip- loosely mention to chick 2 to chick 1- jealousy usually comes in and that also helps her decide you.

Take it or leave it.

That's good info to know GirlRacer..
Old 06-23-2003, 04:25 PM   #21
vick88

actually the situation is> 2 guys and one girl, im one of the guys btw
Old 06-23-2003, 05:31 PM   #22
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by 02_Si
That's good info to know GirlRacer..

Old 06-24-2003, 12:19 AM   #23
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by vick88
Well i go to a tech colledge(mostly students in from 35 - 50) and on top of that my major is automotive so i dont have any classes with females.

switch hit?

j/k

Old 06-24-2003, 01:17 PM   #24
ShagginJet

This is just a f**ked up situation. Seeing how you're 18 and this is your first relation, this one might be a little over your head. It's nice to have girls in town that you can go out and have fun with. But knowing that she's seeing someone else can be an emotional roller coster and it's hard to deal with if you don't know what you're doing.

If you feel you can handle this then take it on. If you're not sure then let it go. You'll have many more times in your life to get some, don't get greedy.

As far as the other chick who's chosing between you and another guy. Call him up, tell him you're f**king her and that he needs to back off. Confront him in a bar and kick his @$$. While you're at it, kick her to the curb for stringing you along like a F()()L. Then she'll get none of you.... (not your fault you're young)

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 07:44 PM   #25
maikoshi

Umm, I'm so sorry because I totally misread one of your posts in a different thread. I thought you said you had been with her for three years.. but you said three days! Oh lawwwwwd haha. I guess I should start actually reading stuff