.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2003, 05:56 PM   #1
Zybach

Why do girls cry when they're drunk?

Ladies?
Old 06-18-2003, 07:27 PM   #2
Shot 2 Hel

they do?
Old 06-18-2003, 08:09 PM   #3
pbateson

Drink too much?
Old 06-19-2003, 06:59 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I havent really seen any girls cry when they are drunk. Most of the ones Ive seen get horny!
Old 06-19-2003, 07:55 AM   #5
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Cry?? I've never cried when I drink......horny, yes, cry, no.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:02 AM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
I havent really seen any girls cry when they are drunk. Most of the ones Ive seen get horny!

Exactly! .....And I hate it when that happens because I always have to refrain myself from acting on it. I don't need to be labled any bad names.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:40 AM   #7
msvtec14

ROFL Zybach. Damn good question. Um, because (no offense to all the cool girls of HS) a lot of girls are stupid. No but seriously, I don't know the real answer. I have friends that bring the drama from time to time when we go out drinking. While drinking can be a fun time and most of the time, you have a blast, alcohol is still a depressant. I have seen a lot of guys fight and beat the crap out of one another. And a lot of the girls cry.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:59 PM   #8
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

its all about drunken boxing!

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 01:41 PM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

People just handle thier alcohol differently.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:47 PM   #10
maikoshi

I know GUYS that cry when they are drunk too, so.. yeah. It just makes people all emotional I guess.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:32 PM   #11
msvtec14

There has been the occasion where something would be bothering my. And rather than just dealing with it and talking about it, I would not want to ruin the fun time. So, I'd go out and drink and then the smallest thing would set me off and I would just SNAP about everything. And that's not cool. If something is bothering me and I know that I will be heading to the bar, I make sure that I've gotten over what I need to get over or a fight of some sort may happen.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:00 PM   #12
Grip72

I am a mixed drunk. I got wasted last nite, yes on a wednesday. haha. anyways, i have seen lots of different types or drinkers. Alot of girls i have dranken with become obnoxiously stupid and you can tell they fake being drunk and act retarded. While other chicks become really cool and fun to be around and its great. I have seen guys fight alot when drinking but its usually over something stupid and 10minutes later they are friends again. Me, personally, i am usually really incredibly happy if i'm wasted but there is the occasion when i'm just in the dumps and not having any fun.
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 10:16 AM   #13
msvtec14

Ugh, there is nothing worse than a fake drunk.
Old 06-20-2003, 01:02 PM   #14
Grip72

fake drunks are so annoying, i just want to throat punch them...hahaha
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 01:29 PM   #15
msvtec14

I have a friend that used to be a fake drunk in high school. Well, she would really get drunk but she would pretend to drink all these beers. She would take the bottle/can, put it up to her mouth, do the head tilt thing and try to make it look like she was slamming a beer. Sure, it worked with cans but someone spotted the lack of bubbles in the beer and started making fun of her and then she started to cry.
Old 06-20-2003, 02:46 PM   #16
02_Si
2nd Gear

OMG... I hate fake drunks... so annoying... just wanna pee on 'em all... I knew a fake drunk once, she was in my car and she jumped out while I was going like 35mph... I didn't even stop to see if she was ok because it was so stupid...
Old 06-23-2003, 04:11 PM   #17
Zybach

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I have a friend that used to be a fake drunk in high school. Well, she would really get drunk but she would pretend to drink all these beers. She would take the bottle/can, put it up to her mouth, do the head tilt thing and try to make it look like she was slamming a beer. Sure, it worked with cans but someone spotted the lack of bubbles in the beer and started making fun of her and then she started to cry.

Maybe that's the real reason. Girls that are fake drunks.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:58 AM   #18
msvtec14

On Saturday, one of my friends was anything but fake drunk. We were all sitting around some bar and all of a sudden, this girl just falls backwards. Bar stool and everything. She went crashing into the table behind us and fell on some guy. We were all just in this state of shock and she was on the ground just looking up and then like 2 minutes later after just standing there not know what to do, my boyfriend was like, "Hon, are you ok?" and then he had to pick her up and then I seriously started laughing so hard I almost passed out. Then everyone else started laughing. The other people that were there did not know her really well so I did not think that they wanted to laugh. This happened a few more times that night. The last time she fell in front of the bar that she got us kicked out of and she sort of rolled a bit down the sidewalk AND THEN GOT UP AND STARTED CRYING.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:48 PM   #19
maikoshi

Ugly.

And this is why I don't drink.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:41 PM   #20
Zybach

People with a low tolerance of alcohol should not drink. Because the get drunk when they shouldn't be.