.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2003, 09:50 AM   #1
GHOST RYDER SOL

love and insanity

i was in love with a girl once about 7 months ago she was the most beautafull girl i had ever seen but then agine the ones you love allways are any ways i was friends with her for years iallways felt that way i was just waiting for the time when we could finally be together and then last year on 4 20 she came over and stayed the night she had allways known how i felt about her and that night she kissed me and i swear it was the most shocking thing i had ever experianced my hart rate jumped up to 160 i felt like i had been electracuted any ways our realation ship went on for like a week and then she dissapered no phone calls no nothing i didnt talk to her for like 4 months and befor that i had talkied to her every night for 2 1/2 years for at least an hour or to a night and when i didnt here from here agine until she called me 4 months latter and pretended like nothing had ever happend between us and you dont even know how taterd and torn i was over this girl i was so ready to just slit my ****ing wrist but i didnt because i hoped one day we would be together she allways knew i loved here put she just passed me up for crack headz who were so fxxking poor they picked cigarettes of the street wich compleatelly killed my confadince but the one thing she did to do to help me was give me that kiss cause i never would have been confadent with out it to make a move on some one else and now here i sit today with new out look on life i finnally manedged to fall out of love with here i took here mask off and revealed here for the monster she really is and now i couldent give a fxck i dont think most people know how good it feels to not give a fxck bye the way the way i fell out of love was by getting drunk and fxxking her best friend we are in a loving relationship to this day a word to all love sux dont particapate. sorry this must have been hard to read and pointless as well
Old 05-31-2003, 01:29 PM   #2
GirlRacer

Ok-I was feeling sorry for you there at the first... but that last part...
Old 05-31-2003, 02:02 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

dude you gotta sto and get a breath once in a while. you will suffocate. the last part i hardly could make anything out of it.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 03:04 PM   #4
mt.biker

wow, go back to english class dude. I know this is the net but thats just horrible.

As for what you did, sounds like you're missing a whole bunch of details and I bet we are too.

As for what you did, thats not very respectable at all... my guess is yuo dont know what love is cause it doesnt start with a drunken act of physical wants...
Old 05-31-2003, 09:28 PM   #5
GHOST RYDER SOL

the last part was a joke the whole loving relationship to this day was a joke how ever the me fuxking her best friend wasent but who gives a fxck i waited to long for that shit and you know what now that im out of it i fell so much fuxking better i have over 350 pages of self hatred because of that bixxh leading some one on then droping them you have to admit thats cold hearted and yes i know i dont know how to puncuate or spell or where the that one button is the ahh caps lock thats it sorry for making you read that
Old 06-01-2003, 12:49 PM   #6
Shot 2 Hel

that was kinda pointless
Old 06-23-2003, 11:58 PM   #7
Wabster

strange.. but entertaining
Old 07-15-2003, 05:17 PM   #8
Numbstruck

eh?
Old 07-15-2003, 09:44 PM   #9
DumbMoFo

Click Here
Old 07-16-2003, 10:00 AM   #10
cjblade54

Quote:
Originally posted by DumbMoFo
Click Here

I know it is wrong but I just can't help it... That link was funny~
But I do feel his pain.. I am do feel sorry for him.

Maybe you should get into a real relationship... sometimes you can get over your pain by being with someone else, I know it sounds bad... but it works.