::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2003, 02:40 PM   #1
mt.biker

party stories

Alright so everyone knows its party season lets hear some good stories from your weekends.

This weekend a friend of mine Ryan hosted a house party 50ish people showed up and quickly drank up the keg I picked up for the party 30min before it started. Man it looked like my car was lowered when we put that puppy in my trunk but it was worth it.

The night was filled with good memories, new people, lots of laughs and lines I will never forget. For some reason I just didn't get wasted this time and I put back about 10-12 cups of beer. The keith's keg ran out and out came the 24's and this is about the time a friend of mine fell in the pond in the back. I'm sure we'll laugh about it more next week, cause we're already laughing about it now.

Cheers, lets here it all. Once more post some I'll get some more interesting stories typed her for ya.
Old 04-27-2003, 02:53 PM   #2
Wren57

I had a very busy and interesting weekend to say the least. When school let out Friday I went home and got my mom's car and headed to the Beta Theta Phi house at the Univ of Alabama. Got there around 7 and hungout eating chicken with the guys til the party started around 10:30. Had an awesome band, lots of people and hot girls (I could just look, I gotta GF)... Anyways I have basically never drank before but I put back 7-8 beers that night and got pretty buzzed... party was over around 3AM went to sleep at the rushmasters place and his GF woke me up the next morning :drool:. (hangover) Woke up, had a shower, drove 3.5 hours back to Memphis.
Back in Memphis I took a one hour nap, had another shower and put on a tux. Went to her prom feeling like shit, but it was fun. All my friends spent the night at a girls house, so we didnt sleep too much but rested a lot so that was good, went to sleep for a few hours, Im awake today feeling fine trying to write a 10 page paper on Nietzsche by tomorrow... oh how wonderful senioritis is indeed...
Old 04-27-2003, 02:54 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

usually the parties i go to i can't remeber them the second day (not that i go to a lot of parties)

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 04:32 PM   #4
zm_dawg

Well this weekend wasn't to exciting just hit the bars up with my pa and sang some karaoke.....this coming weekend big block party thing down in Madison....it's always a crazy time when you head to Madison....classic memories for a lifetime....
Old 04-27-2003, 05:41 PM   #5
GirlRacer

This weekend was great for me. I made $75 extra by feeding my aunts Akitas, which I thought was a great idea until Saturday night.

Little did I know, the younger Akita is GD PSYCHO about her food & she ended up in a VISCIOUS fight w/the older one. I ended w/2 200 lb. dogs, covered in blood. I had to go to walmart and buy gloves, raincoats, water hose, rope, brushes, dog shampoo, crap clothes to wear for the wash sessions, etc.... & had to wash these dogs fighting me the entire time IN THE COLD. It sucked. :o

But, I've been back to check on them today, they are both fine, save for some matted hair....which I was able to mostly brush out. Thank God. I've called my aunt & told her & she took it just fine. Also, Thank God. So, I just had to use 45 of my dollars for cleaning supplies.
Old 04-28-2003, 07:32 AM   #6
mt.biker

Quinn, that doesn't sound like a party but rather a brawl (sp?). Side tracking a bit here, but dont you have to put dogs down once they fight? What about your little pup, is she alright?
Old 04-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #7
GirlRacer

my puppy wasn't involved. She was at home. I'm going to my aunt's house to feed these dogs. Here, you don't have to put dogs down if they fight each other (given that they've had all their shots), you only have to put them down if they bite a person. And, actually, they get one bite free. They get put down the SECOND TIME they bite a person.

But not to derail the thread-THE TOPIC IS PARTY STORIES! (I thought you asking for our weekend stories. Sorry.)
Old 04-28-2003, 02:57 PM   #8
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I had an awesome weekend...a little drinking here, a little shakin' my thing there, a little throwing up...I'd give it an 8.5!

Friday night I went clubbing and Denise (DsBlu01CivEX) and I got to dance on the bar!

Saturday night I went to a friend of a friends huge, MTV Cribs type house and had way too many shots (lost count ) and got pretty and ended up to the porcelain god and outside in the nicely landscaped bushes (yes I know, not very lady like ). Aside from it was a fun night. Met some new people and had a blast! And first time I ever woke up the next morning still drunk.
Old 04-28-2003, 03:01 PM   #9
zm_dawg

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
I had an awesome weekend...a little drinking here, a little shakin' my thing there, a little throwing up...I'd give it an 8.5!

Friday night I went clubbing and Denise (DsBlu01CivEX) and I got to dance on the bar!

Saturday night I went to a friend of a friends huge, MTV Cribs type house and had way too many shots (lost count ) and got pretty and ended up to the porcelain god and outside in the nicely landscaped bushes (yes I know, not very lady like ). Aside from it was a fun night. Met some new people and had a blast! And first time I ever woke up the next morning still drunk.

Thats exactly the same type of nights i'm typically having....."drink until you throw"...and get right back up and go....i wish we could centralize for a HS party and get all funked....only thing is i'm 19....so it couldn't be in a bar.
Old 04-28-2003, 08:00 PM   #10
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Quinn, that doesn't sound like a party but rather a brawl (sp?). Side tracking a bit here, but dont you have to put dogs down once they fight? What about your little pup, is she alright?

a little more sidetracking...
You don't HAVE to put them down...but sometimes when dogs taste another dogs blood it can(doesn't happen all the time) make them go crazy...and THEN you have to put them to sleep...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 08:03 PM   #11
DsBlu01CivEX

Ahh...well my weekend was entertaining. Yes I shook my lil tush up on the bar with Erin ...got all my drinks for free that night (was feelin a slight and I mean slight buzz.... ) Got invited to the party Erin went to and we also go invited to a "Pimps and Hos" party that was being hosted by the dude that does the lighting at the club we always go to....the owner of the club actually invited us and gave us directions how to get there. The lighting dude looks like Jesus...it's kinda weird....he also likes puttin the spot light on our asses when we're up on the bar:o but I digress...

Fast forward to Saturday...well earlier in the week my sister (who is only 11 months older than I am-23) invited me to come stay out her place in Exton...which is about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Soooo...I didn't get to see Erin
ing in the bush or the potty. But we did go out to this club called Chemistry. It was aight. Good music, cute guys (but all WAY too short for my taste) and very b!tchy girls. I couldn't stand the girls. But I kept my cool and stayed out of trouble. And I didn't drink at all that night. So I really behaved myself!!!

Overall I'd rate my weekend at an 8. The club is always a blast and so is hangin out with my sis that I don't get to see that often.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 10:07 PM   #12
juvenile

My weekend (this one) was ~5-6, but it was orthodox easter adn the party Rob went to was on the nite of the service.
Monday nite though...oh boy...lots of fun!
Old 04-28-2003, 10:19 PM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
My weekend (this one) was ~5-6, but it was orthodox easter adn the party Rob went to was on the nite of the service.
Monday nite though...oh boy...lots of fun!

monday rocked dude.. we'll have to get the video's up for them
Old 04-28-2003, 10:34 PM   #14
firstgeardude

-went to a party
-had too much to drink
-fell into the pond in the backyard
-threwup on the guy's front lawn
-was hungover sunday

id rate it as ~8.5-9.5
Old 04-28-2003, 10:47 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by firstgeardude
-went to a party
-had too much to drink
-fell into the pond in the backyard
-threwup on the guy's front lawn
-was hungover sunday

id rate it as ~8.5-9.5

what about making out with your toliet when you got home?
Old 04-28-2003, 10:50 PM   #16
firstgeardude

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
what about making out with your toliet when you got home?

oh forgot bout that..... ya that was fun too
Old 04-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #17
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by firstgeardude
oh forgot bout that..... ya that was fun too

Yeah man, I can back you up on that one. We both made our contributions to the porceline god!
Old 04-29-2003, 01:30 AM   #18
Wasim521

Man I got a wild one...

Freshman year of college I had just started drinking, so I was kinda a new to the whole thing. We had an end of the year party in the office, and of course it involved lots of alcohol. Of course I got wicked drunk, and from what I told I left the office at some points and kept climbing in the windows to get back in, despite the fact that there was a fully functioning door. Go figure.

Flash forward to later in the night, some cops come about 1 ish because apparently some dick spotted us through the windows and ratted us out. They take all of our IDs, I'm sitting there with my rum and coke (thank god I wasn't holding a bottle) hoping that I won't get busted on only my third time out...They start chit chatting with us all, hand us back our IDs, and tell us we do a good job on the paper and to keep the noise down! I couldn't believe it. Of course I had to press my luck, and in my drunken state I recognized one of the cops from an interview or something and tried to talk to him...he looked at me funny and told me he never talked to any reporters. The rest of the guys there were giving me mean looks, but in the end we got off with NOTHING! scot free... it was great.

My friend and I left and I took a few swings at him because apparently I was convinced that I could kick his ass and that my japanese and irish blood made me a superior drinking machine. I am neither Japanese nor Irish.

Man, I'm a really bad drunk...
Old 04-29-2003, 01:57 AM   #19
juvenile

LOL