.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2003, 10:48 PM   #1
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

why do girls say 1 thing but do another

it always seems like evertime a girl says she wants a nice guy to be with they always go to a guy that treats them like shit but wants u to be the one they can come to and talk to about why their not happy but still go back to the same guy am i just little slow on this or do yall just like being treated like shit just wondering
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:57 PM   #2
pauls-si

Hey Derek, i figured you might get a kick out of this.

WOMEN'S ENGLISH

Yes = No.
No = Yes.
Maybe = No.
We need = I want.
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry.
We need to talk = I need to complain.
Sure, go ahead = I don't want you to.
Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
You're so .... manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on
TV.
How much do you love me? = I did something today that you're really not
going to like.

MEN'S ENGLISH

I'm hungry = I'm hungry.
I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy.
I'm tired = I'm tired.
Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
I love you = Let's have sex now.
I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?
What's wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question.
May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with
other guys.
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you
within the next ten minutes.
Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a sensitive
person and then I'd like to have sex with you.
I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay.
Old 01-26-2003, 10:58 PM   #3
RU_Teg

I guess some girls are just stupid....maybe others dont exactly know what they want...some might not kno a good thing when its in front of them...as the song goes "love is blind"...
Old 01-27-2003, 06:12 AM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by pauls-si
Hey Derek, i figured you might get a kick out of this.

WOMEN'S ENGLISH

Yes = No.
No = Yes.
Maybe = No.
We need = I want.
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry.
We need to talk = I need to complain.
Sure, go ahead = I don't want you to.
Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
You're so .... manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by
now.
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on
TV.
How much do you love me? = I did something today that you're really not
going to like.

MEN'S ENGLISH

I'm hungry = I'm hungry.
I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy.
I'm tired = I'm tired.
Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
I love you = Let's have sex now.
I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?
What's wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question.
May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with
other guys.
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you
within the next ten minutes.
Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a sensitive
person and then I'd like to have sex with you.
I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay.

LMAO

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 10:44 AM   #5
mt.biker

I think in time most girls finally figure out what they want in life. Some take longer then others to realize what they want and until that time they do whatever pleases them. Be that they date bad guys only to realize they really want a good guy, well during that "bad boy" stage you might be the good guy in her life that she deep down knows is safe to talk to.

Alot of females go through a "bad boy" stage, they are attracted to the adventure and girls love what they can't have. In time if they are smart they realize that there is a better man out there for them that wont treat them like shit and they go and try to find themself one; others dont.
Old 01-27-2003, 06:13 PM   #6
GirlRacer

No no, see...it just takes us awhile to decide what we want. It's like this with EVERYTHING! When I go shopping (which, incidentally, I HATE TO DO) I have to pick something out that I immediately like...then carry it around for awhile, & usually, I'll change my mind by the time I'm done looking for other things & have to put that thing back.

Its a vicious cycle. We know.

O, and that language thing...that was awesome!
Old 01-27-2003, 06:19 PM   #7
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
No no, see...it just takes us awhile to decide what we want. It's like this with EVERYTHING! When I go shopping (which, incidentally, I HATE TO DO) I have to pick something out that I immediately like...then carry it around for awhile, & usually, I'll change my mind by the time I'm done looking for other things & have to put that thing back.

Its a vicious cycle. We know.

O, and that language thing...that was awesome!

lol...now I kinda understand why you girls do that....
Old 01-27-2003, 06:24 PM   #8
hondariz

nice paul, you hit the nail on the head. lol
Old 01-27-2003, 08:26 PM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

LMAO @ Paul....that was hilarious!

.....as for the topic at hand, no comment....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 09:12 PM   #10
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

paul we know thats true girls dont know what they want and all guys think of sex hell i think about it more then anything else
Old 01-27-2003, 10:10 PM   #11
pauls-si

Quote:
Originally posted by ifeldwn02
paul we know thats true girls dont know what they want and all guys think of sex hell i think about it more then anything else

LOL....we're pretty much a bunch of horndogs.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:47 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

girls are just sh!theads. You guys will eventually learn to deal with this....maybe It's easy for us to say "what we want" in a guy and then go for the complete opposite type cuz see we don't want to loose the friendship we have with the nice guy we go to to complain about our shithead bad boys.(assuming we have the nice guy as a friend to begin with) Now granted what we say to our nice guy friend may sound EXACTLY like him, but we never see those guys as dating material. By the time we do see them as dating/relationship material, some dirrty girl has her hands on him and we're trying to persuade him that she's a skank but by this time it's too late. Just give us time...we all come out of the stage at some point. Until then just keep helpin your girl friends through their phases.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 10:05 PM   #13
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
girls are just sh!theads. You guys will eventually learn to deal with this....maybe It's easy for us to say "what we want" in a guy and then go for the complete opposite type cuz see we don't want to loose the friendship we have with the nice guy we go to to complain about our shithead bad boys.(assuming we have the nice guy as a friend to begin with) Now granted what we say to our nice guy friend may sound EXACTLY like him, but we never see those guys as dating material. By the time we do see them as dating/relationship material, some dirrty girl has her hands on him and we're trying to persuade him that she's a skank but by this time it's too late. Just give us time...we all come out of the stage at some point. Until then just keep helpin your girl friends through their phases.

Holy Shit...and the truth has set you free..........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-28-2003, 10:34 PM   #14
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
Holy Shit...and the truth has set you free..........

hey he asked...I told...no reason to sugar coat it. I'm tryin the Mt. Biker approach to things...

Old 01-28-2003, 11:03 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
hey he asked...I told...no reason to sugar coat it. I'm tryin the Mt. Biker approach to things...

"mean what you say, say what you mean" its my approach to communicating with EVERYONE... no shit, no candy coating, no beating around the bush, speak my mind, i'm in your face when i need to be and mostly show a bit of respect to the uninformed... cheers!
Old 01-28-2003, 11:07 PM   #16
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:

I was giving you props D, that's all....it's just nice to meet a female that doesn't have her head shoved cleanly up her ass....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-28-2003, 11:47 PM   #17
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I was giving you props D, that's all....it's just nice to meet a female that doesn't have her head shoved cleanly up her ass....

We, (paul, ifeldwn02, rom and myself) know that there are plenty of girls around here with there heads up there ass.....
Old 01-29-2003, 01:11 AM   #18
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

to everyone on here in columbus u know my sit so dont say anything about this to her if u want to know what will happen ask shawn he can tell u what happen last time she found out that i said something about our sit to anyone.

i've been talking to my ex since we broke up and there for a while were it still seemed that we were still going out (kissing holding hands u know all that stuff) well she had told me about 1 1/2 week ago that we needed to stop all that but then she would still kiss me (i am a guy so u know i wasnt going to stop her) and she has done several times know. she started to do it today after i meet her for lunch but i pushed her back and told u either need to make up ur mind or want even be ur friend because its making things worse

to make things worse is that she says she meet somebody but the time frame she gave of when they meet puts them together before we broke up so shes seems to be screwing him over already by doing all this shit with me still

i dont know maybe its just me but i know now that she really is about on the odd side
Old 01-29-2003, 06:24 PM   #19
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
to everyone on here in columbus u know my sit so dont say anything about this to her if u want to know what will happen ask shawn he can tell u what happen last time she found out that i said something about our sit to anyone.

i've been talking to my ex since we broke up and there for a while were it still seemed that we were still going out (kissing holding hands u know all that stuff) well she had told me about 1 1/2 week ago that we needed to stop all that but then she would still kiss me (i am a guy so u know i wasnt going to stop her) and she has done several times know. she started to do it today after i meet her for lunch but i pushed her back and told u either need to make up ur mind or want even be ur friend because its making things worse

to make things worse is that she says she meet somebody but the time frame she gave of when they meet puts them together before we broke up so shes seems to be screwing him over already by doing all this shit with me still

i dont know maybe its just me but i know now that she really is about on the odd side

hmmm...well I don't know the whole situation...and I'm sure that you don't want to go into it...but I'd say you're better off not seeing her at all for a while. Whether you still have feelings for her or not, you both need to go do your own things for a while. Especially if she's met someone "new". Give her time to spend some time with him and realize what she wants. By her not being around you, that'll also give you time to realize what you want.

*Disclaimer* Sorry if I'm way off base. But I'd say stay away for a while just from what you've posted that I quoted.

Old 01-29-2003, 08:12 PM   #20
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

at the moment im just to stay reiends with her because she works for a place to find jobs and she says she has one that i might like so u know im tring to be nice to her till i find out more about the job but my feelings r mostly gone for her now

she just needs to decide what she wants but i know i want get back together with after every thing that has happened just because i dont feel i could trust her enough
Old 02-14-2003, 11:41 AM   #21
GirlRacerSiK

Re: why do girls say 1 thing but do another

Quote:
it always seems like evertime a girl says she wants a nice guy to be with they always go to a guy that treats them like shit but wants u to be the one they can come to and talk to about why their not happy but still go back to the same guy am i just little slow on this or do yall just like being treated like shit just wondering

Girls don't want guys who are just nice! We need to be told NO once in a while. At least I don't like it when a guy is always like "ok baby" all the time, speak up!! thats my 2cents
Old 03-07-2003, 01:38 PM   #22
HNDAGRL

I think some girls have a change of heart or choice when it comes to the type of guy she wants to be with even if she isn't treated bad.Some like "bad boys" others like "good boys".
And their are those others that get treated bad and won't leave their bf and go to some friend and ask for advice or to tell you their problems...I had someone do this to me...give me a sorry story about the problems that they were having.And I got so tried of it, I just couldn't be friends with her anymore because I told her the problem was him and she couldn't see through that...she just thought things would get better...needless to say her boy cheated on her a several times and in the end gave her a infection known as gonorrhea.

Old 03-08-2003, 02:05 AM   #23
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

ouch thats gotta suck
Old 03-30-2003, 05:25 PM   #24
Shot 2 Hel

Quote:
Originally posted by HNDAGRL
and in the end gave her a infection known as gonorrhea.

not good
Old 04-21-2003, 10:39 PM   #25
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:

I dunno about that...I've been the subject of many of those friendships. It's total crap. I'll become interested in one of my friends and then all I ever hear about are their leather-wearing alcoholic boyfriends and how they treat these girls like shit. But hey...why would you leave someone just because he treats you like shit? I've also learned that when a girl says she "doesn't want to ruin our friendship", it usually means "you're really nice and probably what I need in my life but you're not attractive enough and you probably won't beat me daily so I can't be with you". Face it...women love attention and even negative attention is still attention. I don't think it's such a good thing to keep putting up with that shit from a female friend. If you truely want to be with someone tell them to put up or shut up. If you're a nice guy and she says she wants that then it shouldn't be hard for her to ditch some asshole who just wants to get laid. I know that sounds harsh, but you can't control the way you feel about people and the hurt of watching someone you truely care about or love getting shit on while you'd worship them will eventually eat you from the inside out. It's hard as hell but if somebody won't see what you've got to offer then what's the point in hanging around and just causing yourself hurt...unless, of course, you feel like padding your psychologist's wallet later in life.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 11:02 PM   #26
Newb101

Quote:
quote:

and counter-point....

Quote:
I dunno about that...I've been the subject of many of those friendships. It's total crap. I'll become interested in one of my friends and then all I ever hear about are their leather-wearing alcoholic boyfriends and how they treat these girls like shit. But hey...why would you leave someone just because he treats you like shit? I've also learned that when a girl says she "doesn't want to ruin our friendship", it usually means "you're really nice and probably what I need in my life but you're not attractive enough and you probably won't beat me daily so I can't be with you". Face it...women love attention and even negative attention is still attention. I don't think it's such a good thing to keep putting up with that shit from a female friend. If you truely want to be with someone tell them to put up or shut up. If you're a nice guy and she says she wants that then it shouldn't be hard for her to ditch some asshole who just wants to get laid. I know that sounds harsh, but you can't control the way you feel about people and the hurt of watching someone you truely care about or love getting shit on while you'd worship them will eventually eat you from the inside out. It's hard as hell but if somebody won't see what you've got to offer then what's the point in hanging around and just causing yourself hurt...unless, of course, you feel like padding your psychologist's wallet later in life.

That was beatiful man, took the words out of my mouth, I'm speechless.

I went and are still going through that SAME EXACT FU*KING situation. Its such bullshit.

Okay, (get ready long story). Back in the merry'ol days of high-school. Now, picture me here for a second, 5' 11" 130lb (skinny)alternative type guy. Not that many "alternative" chicks around that weren't ****ed in the head. Just one... her name was megan. Now, megan was going out with a total loser drug-addict shithead... she got pregnant by him, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!! Both times I WAS THERE. Not him, he was too busy getting high and taking off on her. Not one bit of emotional or financial support. I can understand the money part, its hard going to school and work. But he didn't even hold her hand through any of this shit.

But I diiiddddd..... I even tried to accept the fact I MIGHT be these kids only idea of a father. You girls all know what its like, having a pregnant friend, they are very crabby... lol. But man, I can tell you one thing, I never seen a more happier mom then she was when I was over, always smiling and happy. Which is good. Because stress can lead to miscarrage, and by god I wasn't going to let dumbass cause her to lose it. So yea, I pretty much was the only person that didn't look at her differently for being pregnant, twice.

That was 3 years ago, the first kid is almost 2, and the other one is 1. To this date, I have STILL no gotten ONE DATE. Not one. Not even to dinner! Nothing. Not one kiss. Nothing. No thanks. Nothing.

I got nothing out of it, yet, I am this "really caring nice sensitve guy, and if I was looking for someone it'd be you."

Yea. You have no idea how depressed this makes me, I mean REALLY depressed, to the point my sleep and eat schedules get fubared. This has happened alot more then I care to remember, and every single person I meet or have an intrest in, just further depresses me. For the simple fact I don't know if its me? Maybe there isn't a place for guys like me, people who don't think about sex 80% of the day. (Not that I don't mind, but its the furtherest thing in my mind.)

About the whole "alternative/goth/punk" thing, call it whatever you want, labels mean nothing, but you get the idea when I say it right?

Sorry about all the rambling and maybe excessive amount of profanity, I had to vent.

Well atleast people might get an idea of who I am.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:30 AM   #27
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Hey Newb...I appreciate the support, but might I suggest re-wording that post? Just at face value it would seem that the only reason you stayed with this girl through her ordeal(s) was for your own gratification. I'm sure that's not the way you meant it, but that's kind of the way it's worded.

Quote:
That was 3 years ago, the first kid is almost 2, and the other one is 1. To this date, I have STILL no gotten ONE DATE. Not one. Not even to dinner! Nothing. Not one kiss. Nothing. No thanks. Nothing.

Secondly...do you really want to be with a girl that can't learn from her own mistakes? Now...I don't want to call a human life a mistake, but I'm sure she didn't plan for either child. After the first one she should've wised up and either dumped the dickhead or bought some f*cking protection. Seriously...how hard is it to buy a pack of condoms. Especially when you're screwing a junkie. Who knows what kinda diseases he's got. I say either forget the idea of "being with her" or just walk away. You can't have it both ways.

BTW man...it's possible to think about and love sex and still be a good guy. It's all about how you act on those urges that distinguishes you from the jackasses that I'm talking about. I'll admit it...I absolutely love sex...there just happen to be a few more things that are more important to me.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 06:52 PM   #28
Newb101

Yea you worded it right for me, I was just spazzing.. Its not that I wanted a kiss per-say, but just some acknowledgement that I meant something to her, or anyone.

I did not want to be with her for my own gratification, infact I didn't think I was good enough for her. I wanted her to find someone that treated her right. You know, like be a god-father or something.

Hehe she gets a good boyfriend I'll be like "listen, you do her wrong.. I got connections..." hahaha... just joking with him and stuff.

I really want her to be happy is all I wanted really... its a shame to have someone like that go through that bs.

And yea, the protection shit was BS. She claimed she didn't like condoms, it "ruined it". Yea, needless to say I bitched her out.

"Oh so let me get this straight, you don't want to go out with me because I might potentially scar your kids, but you dying from a STD is just dandy right?"

Yea, she used her kids as an excuse, but yet, shes dating other people she never met before, atleast the kids know who I am.

Now that I think about it, shes just not worth it.
Old 05-12-2003, 08:18 PM   #29
Shot 2 Hel

^^^ sounds about right
Old 05-20-2003, 10:33 PM   #30
Damianz

Re: why do girls say 1 thing but do another

Quote:

yes, I think most women are hypocrites. In general, they say they want a really nice guy and then they end up falling for the jerk. The girl usually gets abused and comes back for more. It's like a universal notion that almost all guys know. Maybe women don't understand what a good guy is? Women see, Men look.