.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2003, 10:47 AM   #1
mt.biker

jelousy....

Do guys experience this more then girls, or visa versa?
Old 01-02-2003, 11:34 AM   #2
juvenile

Jelousy in what sense?
Jelousy of looking at other couples when you're single or jelousy of just anything?

Like are you talking about relationships and that kind of stuff or just plain jelousy of anything?
Old 01-02-2003, 02:59 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Just depends on the person. I wouldnt say one sex is worse then the other.
Old 01-02-2003, 05:37 PM   #4
GirlRacer

I'd have to say it isn't a girl or guy thing, it's just an individual thing
Old 01-02-2003, 05:38 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I'd have to say it isn't a girl or guy thing, it's just an individual thing

I agree....and to add to that...an insecurity thing.......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 05:46 PM   #6
GirlRacer

I guess it depends on how good the person you're with looks too...
Old 01-02-2003, 05:49 PM   #7
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I guess it depends on how good the person you're with looks too...

that's not true at all Quin...whether the person that you're with is a or a supermodel all that should matter is the relationship that you have with each other...if there are insecurities in the relationship or the two people aren't truely in love (and I use the term love for lack of a better word)) then jealousy shouldn't even be a factor.........just my $0.02....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-02-2003, 05:59 PM   #8
GirlRacer

well, on this, we must agree to disagree. It's sad to say but I've had some b/f's that were cute, but I never worried about them b/c I knew they couldn't do any better than me.

Then I've also had some b/f's that were HOT, & I did tend to get jealous over them more. (Although I always try to keep it under control. I'm a firm believer in NEVER showing ANYONE where your goat is tied.)
Old 01-02-2003, 07:43 PM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I'm a firm believer in NEVER showing ANYONE where your goat is tied.)

never heard that expression before.........

anyway, I see what you're saying but look at it this way....I think you're very attractive (not trying to hit on you) and again for example, if we were together and I knew that we had a strong relationship (loved each other, trusted each other, had a very open line of communication between each other, etc). I would have no worries if you were to go out with your friends to a club or whatever where I knew you were going to get hit on. The way that I look at it, yeah...you might get hit on but I would be the one that you would be coming home to....see what I'm saying?

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-02-2003, 11:29 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

guys you make my head spin

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 11:44 PM   #11
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
never heard that expression before.........

anyway, I see what you're saying but look at it this way....I think you're very attractive (not trying to hit on you) and again for example, if we were together and I knew that we had a strong relationship (loved each other, trusted each other, had a very open line of communication between each other, etc). I would have no worries if you were to go out with your friends to a club or whatever where I knew you were going to get hit on. The way that I look at it, yeah...you might get hit on but I would be the one that you would be coming home to....see what I'm saying?

That's a very good point. There is still some wisdom left in that head of yours I see haha But you make very good sense!
Old 01-02-2003, 11:58 PM   #12
mt.biker

hehe this is funny. I've never been jelous when I'm dating a girl because I know i stake claim on her first. I dont date the types that would mess around on you so that takes care of that aspect. There is the part leading up to dating a girl that is where (if i am going to) experience jelously.

cheers to all you people who just ramble
Old 01-03-2003, 12:29 AM   #13
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
That's a very good point. There is still some wisdom left in that head of yours I see haha But you make very good sense!

thanks........
Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
cheers to all you people who just ramble

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-03-2003, 12:46 AM   #14
Kyle
elyK

I get jelous..

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:02 AM   #15
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i don't think i get jealous. it never happened to me but also it never happened to have like a strong relationship, or one longer than a month. and before anyone says something i say i can number my relationships on the fingers from one hand. So rob don't call me a male whore

Old 01-03-2003, 12:37 PM   #16
GirlRacer

I personally enjoy a bit of jealous from whomever I'm dating. It kind of shows me that they care.

Just as long as they don't start going through my purse when I'm away, or parking outside my apt. all night. That'd be a bit much.
Old 01-03-2003, 05:08 PM   #17
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
So rob don't call me a male whore

no Stefan...you're a post whore

and Quin, jealousy = drama.....drama =

enough said......

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-03-2003, 06:13 PM   #18
DsBlu01CivEX

yah I definitely don't think that jealousy is based on gender...it is truely individual. I get jealous....but I let everyone else know it but the guy I'm with. My thing is I know he's goin home with/to me that night not some other chick....so say I'm out at the club with my bf and he's dancin with some chick cuz I'm dancin with one of my guy friends. Who's to know that he doesn't know that chick cuz she's his neighbor or something like that. So for me to get all pissed off at him cuz he's dancing with another chick is childish. It's when he takes that dancing to say her bedroom for a lil action that I would get pissed. The jealousy stops there then. I do think a lil bit of jealousy is healthy for a relationship just as long as no one turns psycho or controlling with it. Trust is a big issue with that.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 06:37 PM   #19
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
no Stefan...you're a post whore

thanks for clearing that up

Quote:

and Quin, jealousy = drama.....drama =

enough said......

and drama== soap operas and spanish movies

Old 01-07-2003, 02:37 PM   #20
TerKel00

Jealousy is so drama. And everyone has a bit of it in them. Sometimes it goes to far. I can honestly say Im a jealous person. Ive had some relationship issues and chick issues..like psycho chicks trying to go after my man and everything. And ..well..my bf back then used to never do anything to put my mind at ease. I knew he wanted her. I guess it all depends on the situation. I dont think Ive been right since. Girls can be vicious. But thats a whole nother topic..hmph.

Kelly~
Old 01-07-2003, 02:59 PM   #21
mt.biker

alright then its settled.. both guys and girls feel it the same.

and the amount i feel from time to time is normal.... i was getting kinda worried for a second cause i'm not the jelous type.. thats a load off..

cheers everyone!
Old 01-07-2003, 07:23 PM   #22
GirlRacer

Quote:
[i]Quin, jealousy = drama.....drama = [/b]

I don't think so... I mean...it's one thing to see your b/f glancing off & say "Grrrr...don't look at her", then do something that puts his eyes back where they belong...

It is quite another to be like "OMG! YOU WERE STARING AT THAT GIRL'S BUTT! TAKE ME HOME!"

Ya follow?
Old 01-07-2003, 07:39 PM   #23
mt.biker

yup
Old 01-07-2003, 07:50 PM   #24
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I don't think so... I mean...it's one thing to see your b/f glancing off & say "Grrrr...don't look at her", then do something that puts his eyes back where they belong...

It is quite another to be like "OMG! YOU WERE STARING AT THAT GIRL'S BUTT! TAKE ME HOME!"

Ya follow?

clear as crystal
Quote:
Originally posted by TerKel00
Girls can be vicious. But thats a whole nother topic..hmph.

Kelly~

Thanks for admitting it........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-15-2003, 09:24 PM   #25
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
so say I'm out at the club with my bf and he's dancin with some chick cuz I'm dancin with one of my guy friends.

Ok, I had forgotten about this...I must say... D is a better person than me cuz if my guy was dancing w/some girl at a club... I don't think I'd be ok w/that... if she was someone he knew, then he should come say...hey! this is so & so, we're gonna go dance & be back, would that be ok?

which it would...yanno....

then again, I wouldn't dance w/any guy even if he was a friend.

People dance nasty these days....
Old 01-18-2003, 07:25 PM   #26
mt.biker

Quote:
Ok, I had forgotten about this...I must say... D is a better person than me cuz if my guy was dancing w/some girl at a club... I don't think I'd be ok w/that... if she was someone he knew, then he should come say...hey! this is so & so, we're gonna go dance & be back, would that be ok?

which it would...yanno....

No, i could not watch my gf dance with another guy. That would really bug me, especially if it was one of her friends. Maybe its just me, but if shes going to dance with someone esle there is not need for me to be there and frankly I would rather not have it rubbed in my face.
Old 01-19-2003, 06:40 PM   #27
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:

I guess it's just a confidence thing....I know who he's goin home with and he knows who I'm goin home with. As for the guy friends I do dance with when we were there together, they were actually his friends first. I got to know them through him. So, he should have never been jealous in the first place. If he didn't want me dancing with our mutual friends, then his ass shoulda been behind me dancin with me.

And yes people do dance nasty these days. As long as hands stay where they're suppose to, I really don't care who I dance with as long as they can keep my beat and aren't "humpers"

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 08:42 PM   #28
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I guess it's just a confidence thing....

Yea, I guess you'd just have to be 'in' a relationship to know.
Old 01-19-2003, 09:55 PM   #29
DomesticImport

Quote:
I personally enjoy a bit of jealous from whomever I'm dating. It kind of shows me that they care.

that is one of the things my X-girlfriend used to complain to me about... i was never jealous of anything she did and it annoyed her. i let her go out with guys all the time, i let her go to clubs/parties... exc without me and when she came back all i would ask was "u have a good time". then she would always compalin that i didnt ask any questins relating to her and other guys. that stuff never bothers me, im the kind of guy that will let his g/f do whatever she wants... cause well your young once might as well live it up
Old 01-20-2003, 11:03 AM   #30
spoogenet

I get jealous, but it really depends on my relationship. Jealousy is the inverse of my trust for her. I have a hard time trusting people and I've had very few relationships where I truly trusted the girl, which is probably a big reason why I've never had a long relationship. 1 girl, though, I trusted her and knew she felt just as strong for me as I felt for her, she didn't make me anywhere near as jealous as other girls because I had confidence in her feelings for me. The other girls....well, I never truly felt they cared as much for me as me for them so I'd get more jealous.

I think some jealousy is healthy in a relationship along the lines of it shows you care. Too much jealousy is very unhealthy, though. I can't be in a relationship where I feel jealous very much, it's not a good feeling and frankly makes me believe I'm with the wrong girl.

b
Old 02-11-2003, 02:54 PM   #31
maikoshi

i don't get jealous if my boy is lookin at other girls... just depends on how he is looking. if he's glancin because she has her boobs fallin out of her shirt, well he is a guy.. and he does have eyes. i'd just make fun of him n laugh about it with him -- it doesn't matter to me because i know who he's with. pretending you don't find anyone else attractive in the entire world when you are with someone is stupid.

so if it's just a lil looking, that's fine. but then there's the starin someone down & hittin on them in front of you business. i can't have all that.

but i kinda like it when guys ask me questions.. what did i do, etc. as long as they don't get all crazy about it. i like them to wanna know what i'm up to... because if they don't care, i don't wanna be with em'.

i think that all made sense..