::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2004, 03:53 AM   #41
Grip72

i know.but try telling taht to my parents dude
and i do want something faster..i just want something to do burnouts and get me from A-B..quickly while still looking sexy
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 04:27 AM   #42
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I hear ya...parents can be a pain when it comes to you and cars. If your parents aren't into cars they won't get why you love yours and want it to go faster. My parents were totally cool with me buying a Mustang...until I started modding it. They couldn't figure out why I was dumping so much money into it (while at the same time my father was building a fucking plane in our basement). When it came time for a second car (I wanted to keep the Mustang on ice as a weekend warrior so it stayed low mileage and clean) I had my eye on a blown '93 Cobra. Even though it was my money, the idea got shot down pretty quickly. I settled on the Sonoma because it was cheap and had a "handling" package. Right...bigger wheels, Bilstein shocks, and lowering springs instantly translate to "handling". More like "kidney jarring". Just convince your parents that newer cars cost more than they're worth usually. Older cars can be just as reliable for a TON less $$$.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 12:23 PM   #43
Grip72

true..you made some valid points. I dunno really know what is gonna happen yet. I havent' been able to talk to either my mom or my dad because my dad is still working in the bush and my mom is on vacation...SOOOOO, more than likely im just ognna have to use my car this summer while trying to sell it and go from there
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote