::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Electronics/Sound/Security Systems
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2002, 10:08 PM   #1
HondaTypeJ

New Head unit!

Just got rid of my Sony head unit and got this unit, the Pioneer DEH-P9300 for 499.99! Ya, it was like 800 dollars a week ago! I love this unit! The display is tight, the videos are sweet, and the sound...SO much better and Sony. Viva la Pioneer! Now all I have to do it figure out how I can download images, personal images, etc. Anyone know how?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deh-p9300.jpg (8.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-29-2002, 10:14 PM   #2
Accord

Are you sure that you can do that?Cause if you can,it's probably written in your owner manual.....
Old 04-29-2002, 10:26 PM   #3
HondaTypeJ

I know I can, but the wierd thing is, it says on the web site that is can be done, but NOWHERE in the manual booklet. Odd. I have tried looking for info but have come up short...but I know it can be done.
Old 04-29-2002, 10:30 PM   #4
Accord

I hope you'll find someonethat knows how to do it...or maybe you can ask the guy who sold it to you...he might know how,since he's selling the stuf!!
Old 04-29-2002, 10:31 PM   #5
HondaTypeJ

Lol, it is Best Buy...nuff said.
Old 04-29-2002, 10:44 PM   #6
insomniac_91

The only thing they know is how to add lib...LOL....
Old 04-29-2002, 10:53 PM   #7
HondaTypeJ

Old 04-29-2002, 11:39 PM   #8
black95gs-t

it can download images. i know cuz i had one. but as for how? i did not keep it long enough to find out. oh yeah. have you ever driven with it at night? it will freak you out every time it changes colors. it looks like the cops are after you cuz of the sudden change of lights in the cabin. where did you find it for $500? i ask because it is a $1200 radio. sounds pretty shady to me. but i know it does have an insane amount of control. have fun with it.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 12:14 AM   #9
HondaTypeJ

I got it a Best Buy. They were having a clearance and I was lucky to snag one. Actually it was the last one and this guy was pissed at me because I got the last one...the last one out of all of the 4 local Best Buys (or so the sales guy said)! Anyway, ya it is crazy at night. I keep looking at it as I try to drive. I found out that you have to take it in to a local Pioneer Dealership and have them load on whatever pictures you want. REALLY tedious. Why did you get rid of it Black...?
Old 04-30-2002, 12:49 AM   #10
black95gs-t

too flashy. those damn dancing lights annoyed the hell outta me plus, my nak looks more stock than that pioneer, its less likely to be stolen cuz it looks cheap as hell, and i think the SQ on the high's is so unbelievably much better on the nak cuz of the 20 bit da conversion. when you listen at extreme levels you can really hear it. plus, much easier to operate.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 04-30-2002, 01:27 PM   #11
HondaTypeJ

Ya, it has controls galore but I have been able to manage so far. As for it being stolen, my car is garaged PLUS I take off the face everytime I am not in the car.
Old 04-30-2002, 02:26 PM   #12
black95gs-t

good idea
J

Old 04-30-2002, 05:47 PM   #13
HondaTypeJ

I just figured out the Auto EQ by using the supplied Mic. I did it and the sound it even better than before. I love my new Pioneer head unit.
Old 04-30-2002, 09:44 PM   #14
BrandonClaps

you have to purchase this thing from pioneer that plugs intot he computer and the face plate plugs into that, you download the images into that. My friend had one
Old 05-01-2002, 01:00 AM   #15
black95gs-t

auto eq is a cool feature
J

Old 05-01-2002, 11:19 AM   #16
HondaTypeJ

Hey BrandonClaps:

Do you happen to know where your friend purchased that? I would really like to utilize this feature. Thanks