.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2002, 08:38 AM   #41
msvtec14

***Say I slept with 4 guys over the course of a year since that time. Lets say they were guys that I dated briefly for say a month or two. I'll be 21 in about a month and a half so we'll just round up and say I'm 21. 4 x4 would come out to 16. 16 guys, yeah that's a lot right? But I know that I'm not a slut. These are guys that I dated. Stuff a.k.a sex is going to start to happen after several weeks. It just happens as you get more comfortable and in tune with a person. This really isn't my case because all the guys that I start to see turn out to be tools. But it's just an example of why you shouldn't make a judgement on someone because of a number.***

Please read the first two words of the first sentence. "Let's say" Also, the the last two sentences. In case anyone misread, I haven't slept with 16 guys. But it is an example. I'm not going to sit here and defend myself because there's not really anything that I feel the need to defend. I will say that opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one.
Old 09-05-2002, 08:53 AM   #42
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14

Please read the first two words of the first sentence. "Let's say" Also, the the last two sentences. In case anyone misread, I haven't slept with 16 guys. But it is an example. I'm not going to sit here and defend myself because there's not really anything that I feel the need to defend. I will say that opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one.

My bad, well the whole point of the matter is that I agreed with what you were saying

And amen to the @sshole thing...LOL, some people have alot of @ssholes....
Old 09-05-2002, 05:31 PM   #43
mt.biker

i think a few weeks is to fast to have sex...
Old 09-06-2002, 12:41 AM   #44
Civic

We need to replace girls with something else.I got it BEER!!
Heres the pluses:
1)Beer bottles have curves too.
2)Beer can give you that special feeling too
3)Beer comes in packs of 6,12 and 24(sometimes 30)
4)Beer never complains about how many beers youve had.
5)Beer never has a headache
6)Beer loves you no matter how you act(the worse the better)
7)Beer never wants your money
8)Beer loves a wild night out
9)Your friends allways like your beer
10)Beer allways has a good time

Top ten reasons to not date.And when you get sick of Beer theres her sister Whiskey what curves her bottle has.
Old 09-06-2002, 06:44 AM   #45
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic
We need to replace girls with something else.I got it BEER!!
Heres the pluses:
1)Beer bottles have curves too.
2)Beer can give you that special feeling too
3)Beer comes in packs of 6,12 and 24(sometimes 30)
4)Beer never complains about how many beers youve had.
5)Beer never has a headache
6)Beer loves you no matter how you act(the worse the better)
7)Beer never wants your money
8)Beer loves a wild night out
9)Your friends allways like your beer
10)Beer allways has a good time

Top ten reasons to not date.And when you get sick of Beer theres her sister Whiskey what curves her bottle has.

thats funy but girls are so much better!
Old 09-06-2002, 07:52 AM   #46
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
i think a few weeks is to fast to have sex...

I dont' think anyone will disagree with that, unless people like to have one night stands
Old 09-06-2002, 08:34 AM   #47
bootstrap

the fact is, cutiepy701 will breakup with her bf eventually, and then we can "technically" call her a whore again
Old 09-06-2002, 08:49 AM   #48
incubus86

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap
the fact is, cutiepy701 will breakup with her bf eventually, and then we can "technically" call her a whore again
Old 09-06-2002, 09:08 AM   #49
msvtec14

Does anyone want to hear something really messed up? I'm going to say it and DO NOT attack me for it because it's really not my business. This is actually something that has been bothering me for quite some time now and I just don't know what to do or how to handle the situation anymore. My best friend has been having an affair with her married, 40+ boss for almost a year now. It pretty much got as bad as I think it's going to get in terms of me getting pissed off about the whole situation. Mind you, it's really not a good idea to get on my bad side if I've had a few beers. I really just don't care in general anyways and I pretty much say what I want but if I'm a little buzzed, all will come out. This guy is always showing up where we hang out. He talks down to me and tells us how to behave. His brother who's also all old and married tried to get with me and I spilled something on him. To make a long story short, he showed up where we were on Monday. He started telling us to be quiet and stop making all these jokes (because he didn't get them). The shit hit the fan. To say that I put him in his place is an understatement. Then he has the balls to pull my best friend away and into his car. I whipped my car keys at his back windshield. Yeah, that probably sounds messed up and blah, blah, blah. But this dude has been pushing the envelope for months now, trying to get between my best girl and I and I finally snapped. And, it felt good. I know that it's not all him and clearly, this girl is no angel. But she won't listen to me. The only thing that I try and stress to her is what goes around, comes around and you give what you get. This dude is gross. Sorry, this is long. I just needed to vent.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:29 AM   #50
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap

Why don't you go fuc* yourself Why would I break up with my b/f. I don't get involved in relationships unless I know it is going to work out long term.

Old 09-06-2002, 10:53 AM   #51
incubus86

what the fuk...
cutiepy, how pathetic are you?
you have to rearrange something that i said for your signature.

and those 14 guys...they weren't long term, explain yourself on that one.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:55 PM   #52
bootstrap

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701

Iam 20. 16,17,18,19,20.......that is 5 fricking yrs, 14 guys. In my mathmatical mind, that comes out to just under 3 guys a yr, thank you very much

slut
Old 09-06-2002, 11:56 PM   #53
mt.biker

cutiepy701 sadly enough the numbers dont speak in your favour... the tribe has spoken!
Old 09-09-2002, 07:30 AM   #54
incubus86

wow, hasn't this thread turned ugly....

but very funny!
Old 09-09-2002, 08:17 AM   #55
cutiepy701

LMFAO

Wow, this is hilarious, here I'll make all you guys happy, Im a slut ok. Geez, didn't know that all you guys know me personally, and can judge me on a stupid number of people I slept with. Well then, I guess it is settled. So smart, guess I couldn't fool people who have met me and know me, Oh wait........you people never even ****ing met me.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:19 AM   #56
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86
and those 14 guys...they weren't long term, explain yourself on that one.

Did I ever say they were long term. No, not at all. So what the fuc* is your point? If I wanted to have sex with them after a few months of talking to them, and felt comfortable than thats me not you ok. Go get your own life instead of trying to analyze mine by the number of people I slept with
Old 09-09-2002, 08:31 AM   #57
incubus86

Quote:

Did I ever say they were long term. No, not at all. So what the fuc* is your point? If I wanted to have sex with them after a few months of talking to them, and felt comfortable than thats me not you ok. Go get your own life instead of trying to analyze mine by the number of people I slept with

Listen hooker-
Yes you did say you don't get involved unless it is long term.

Quote:

Why don't you go fuc* yourself Why would I break up with my b/f. I don't get involved in relationships unless I know it is going to work out long term.

So you just contradicted yourself. One minute you don't get into a relationship unless it is long term, the next minute you say you don't get into long term relationships. Point is your a whore.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:32 AM   #58
mt.biker

Quote:

but analyzing is fun!
Old 09-09-2002, 12:13 PM   #59
cutiepy701

If your going to try to argue, at least do it right......I am with my b/f now. We are DATING.....you with me so far. Dating is different imo than "talking" or "seeing" or "getting to know someone".

When I want to be in a relationship, I look for something long term, with potential, hence the reason I am with my b/f. Which is why all my "relationships" have been at least a yr. You can "talk" to a million different people. When I want to settle down and be with someone, that is exactly what I do.

Maybe people label stuff differently, but I don't think you have to "date" every person your with. Getting to know someone or just doing things with a person and getting to know them is different. Thats how you see if a potential is there. If not, then you don't have to go thru the whole break-up or whatever you wanna call it. If people didn't do this, they'd never know what type of person they truly want or need.

Im glad I've slept with 14 guys, if you think thats too many, then that is your opinion. My point is that I am not a slut nor do I carry myself as one or think like one. To some that may be a high number, to others it might be average. If I didn't experience the things I have, and talk and hang out with many different people, I would never know what I wanted when I was looking for a husband, or future long-term mate.

Now that I've experienced all that, I have found someone, who I know I will probably be with the rest of my life and marry. At least I know I'll be happy, and if that was the result of sleeping with 14 guys, then Im satisfied.....and you and the rest of the board that think Im a slut can keep your opinion. The truth remains that you don't know me personally, and your concluding your facts based on a number??? You are the first people that have ever called me a slut. So what does that say. Thank you very much
Old 09-09-2002, 12:44 PM   #60
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Hey guys get the **** off her back

We already went through this conversation as to what describes a slut, and we came to the broad conclusion that it is a girl that sleeps around to make herself feel better, right?

So get the **** off her back..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 12:46 PM   #61
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

And just as an ammendment to my previous post.

In the "How often do you have sex" thread, Gixer posted that he has sex 2-3 times a week yet has no gf... that would make that alot of sex with no relationships... and no one gave him shit, so what gives you the right to talk to Cutiepy like that?

just my $0.02

Jason

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 01:08 PM   #62
spoogenet

Cuz she's a girl, he's a guy.

I'm not saying that it's right, I'm merely saying that there is a double standard and many, if not most, people follow it. A guy who gets it a lot is a stud, a girl a whore. Stud good, whore bad.

It's a funny double standard, too.....because guys can't get it all the time and be studs unless there's girls who do as well......

b
Old 09-09-2002, 02:30 PM   #63
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
Hey guys get the **** off her back

We already went through this conversation as to what describes a slut, and we came to the broad conclusion that it is a girl that sleeps around to make herself feel better, right?

So get the **** off her back..

Thank you. This is really getting annoying.
Old 09-09-2002, 02:32 PM   #64
mt.biker

and so it ends.....
Old 09-09-2002, 02:35 PM   #65
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
and so it ends.....

Point proven......Cutiepy a stud......Gixer a whore....LMFAO j/k