::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2002, 12:07 AM   #1
SiSpeed2000

Please Help!!!!!!!!!

ok i just sold my stock civic si wing...ok now i want to get the aerogear hybrid wing cause it looks the same as the black widow wing...so is this true? does it look the same as the black widow wing and if it is possible could someone please post pics of the aerogear hybrid wing so i can see more of this wing before i buy it? please help me out...thanks
Old 06-28-2002, 12:43 AM   #2
VieT916

They look pretty similar, but I only glanced at them quickly. If you want to compare for yourself, check out Aerogear's site and GD 2000's site ... http://www.aerogear.net and http://www.grounddesigns2000.com

To see the Aerogear wing, click on a Honda Civic or something, and if you scroll down a bit, it should have a section that says "Hybrid Wing." If not, click on another make/model. I know the '96-'98 Civic coupe section had a picture there.

The manufacturer sites were the only ones I could find pictures of the wings. Couldn't find any other sites that showed a lot of good pics of the Aerogear Hybrid wing.

Sorry.
Old 06-28-2002, 12:45 AM   #3
SiSpeed2000

thanks so much for the help buddy.but i already went to both of their sites and the pic on aerogear's site isnt that good so do you have any more pics of the aerogear wing? and also u think they are the same looking too right?
Old 06-28-2002, 12:49 AM   #4
VieT916

I searched Google but didn't come up with any additional pictures. I found pictures of the Hybrid kit but not the wing. Sorry about that. I figured you probably looked at both of the manufacturers' sites, though. But IMO, I think they both look the same.
Old 06-28-2002, 12:54 AM   #5
SiSpeed2000

ok cool...but if u do find anything please let me know and thanks again for your help...