::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2003, 01:07 PM   #1
IALuder

Hit and Run

Well today around 1140 i hit someone from behind. The person in which i hit drove off and went to the drive threw at BK. she didnt even notice and i hit her at 10-15 MPH. i left my paint and cracked her bumper and she still didnt notice. she was pulling in to the BK parking lot and was i behind her running threw a yellow light. she came to a almost dead stop when i was slowing down. i thought she had pulled far enough into the lot that i stop breaking and start to gian speed and hit her. i went into the lot to swap information and she just drove up to the drive threw and started ordering her food. she was a fat 35-40 yr old wemon/oger. she drove a silver saturn ION. my car on the other hand... after leaving i had to get to my central class which im at now. i took the time to look at my car with my friend roki. we notice i broke the clear corner and headlight holders(were the screw is to keep the light in place), but didnt crack the light or clear corner. the bumper got scratchs and silver paint on it. the hood is bent up on the right side. not to far up just a little bit. and the fender is fine i believe i never took the time to really look at it. i had to make it to class on time.

so now in the conclusion. i have decided to buy projector lights and new clear corners. Carbon Fiber hood. Stock front bumper. to fix the damaged parts. if you have these parts and are willing to sell them for a cheap price let me know. i could use them ASAP.

Thanks Ben

Last edited by IALuder : 10-01-2003 at 01:13 PM.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 01:12 PM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

sucks, bro...but i advise against projectors...they suck balls
get some decent regular housings or some super clean jdm ones
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 01:17 PM   #3
IALuder

JDM makes Head Lights for a 1993 Civic. i didnt know that. hmmm ill check into it.

yea im not much into the ricie parts either. but i figured why not to see if i would like them. if i didnt i would sell them to roki.

Ben

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:52 PM   #4
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

jdm are japanese parts...so yeah they make em...direct from honda of japan

if possible i'd try to just get some used oem off ebay, cheap and effective. corners...well thats up to you (that is if you dont want to spend the $ on one-piece jdm)
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 02:23 PM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

that kinda sux that ur car is messeup but it's better she didn't notice.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:27 PM   #6
IALuder

yea i know. im happy she didnt notice. but pist becuase i have little funds for mods, and now i got no funds for mods becuase i got to fix my car.

207.75$$ for new front OEM bumper painted black and made to fit plus OEM PS light. the clear corner isnt hurt just needs aligned.
Fender is ok, i bent the corner peice the sticks over the light back into place. ill buy a OEM CF hood (399.99).

Thanks to a web site that sells really cheap stock OEM parts. If you need any stock part cheap primed or painted black they got it.
WWW.Partstrain.com i would really suggest this site.

Examples: Front bumper: Honda dealers price=253.42 not primed or painted or sanded/ Parts train=61.67 Primed or Painted BLack, sanded and a guarentee to fit.

Ben

Old 10-01-2003, 08:08 PM   #7
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
jdm are japanese parts...so yeah they make em...direct from honda of japan

if possible i'd try to just get some used oem off ebay, cheap and effective. corners...well thats up to you (that is if you dont want to spend the $ on one-piece jdm)

Not to be a dick...

But how are they
A. cheap (average ebay price is like 120 bucks)
B. effective (they're IDENTICAL to us lights except the nipple bumps on the face of the lense isn't there and they have "city lights" IE NO increased light output.)

If I were you (poster) I'd get ONE usdm headlight for cheap off ebay (make sure to ask if it's damaged in ANY way... I got one that was ALL f'd up.).

The jdm corners look good but are increasingly hard to find and VERY expensive from anyone who stocks them.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:38 PM   #8
IALuder

i got my clear corners for 17 bucks at jockos auto parts. plus do to late arrive and back ordering i got them for 12 bucks in the end.

i just need the light holder. the part the were the screw holds the lens in place. the lens isnt cracked. its the black plastic above it and the part were the clear corner slids on beside it. i cant find that part anywere. i have to buy the whole shabam.

ben