::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2002, 09:02 PM   #1
juvenile

whats your colours tell ya?

Give credit to mt.biker for posting this on FA(another board that we started a long time ago)
http://www.colorgenics.com/

This is mine: (pretty much true for most parts. try this it's amazing)

Utmost in your mind is success. You are constantly seeking stimulation and a life full of experience. You are trying to "grow" and above all you need to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt. You are an enthusiastic individual ... full of life with the desire to live intensely. You like contact with others and are enthusiastic by nature. You are receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Your interests are many and you are likely to expand your fields of activities. You are optimistic about the future and you deserve every success because deep down you are a "winner".

You are very orderly, methodical and self sufficient. You demand and need the respect, recognition and understanding of all those who enter into your sphere on influence..

There are at times of everyone's life when "compromise" is the name of the game...and this is the time. So you have no alternative but to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving satisfaction through physical activity.

You are frustrated and stressful .. You appreciate the finer things in life but at all times you appear to stay aloof, critical of everything and everyone about you. You will not be carried away by your emotions and you refuse to trust anyone or any situation unless genuineness and integrity can be absolutely vouched for. Therefore, you keep a strict and watchful control on your feelings as you must know exactly where you stand at all times . You demand complete sincerity as a protection against your own tendency to be too trusting.

You really would like to be completely uninhibited... to let your hair down.. but you are held back by your sense of logic and rational, since you realise that by simple stupidity you could lose everything... whatever that may be..

Whoa boy...I think this means I should go and study finite???
Old 01-30-2002, 09:11 PM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Heres mine.. Some of its true but alot isnt.. Ive bolded the ones that hit home. The rest kinda missed.

"Everyone feels despondent at times ... and you are no exception. You are feeling so depressed because it seems that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and you don't quite know which way to turn. So like the proverbial ostrich - you are trying to bury your head in the sand ... But that won't work. You have to face reality .....

You are willing to try anything once. You "need to be needed" and what is perhaps more important .. you "need to need." You can only feel close to a person or persons when you feel you can trust them ... but this trust needs to be proven to you..

You are not an argumentative sort of person and "rather than fight - you'd switch" (an old cigarette ad cliche). But when you try to assert yourself - as sometimes you may try to do - you meet with so much resistance and effrontery that manifests itself so obviously that you become hurt, indignant and resentful. So in order to have peace and quiet ... you tend to become inhibited You keep it all to yourself ...but deep down-you 'feel' and 'hurt' a lot

Whatever has caused the situation...you just don't seem to be able to sustain or maintain relationships as you would wish to. What you really seek is to be able to develop a relationship with someone with whom you can truly share: Love, Serenity, Peace and Quiet. But you are a very demanding person and it is your nature that leads to disquiet and discord...you are like the tide,.. flotsam and jetsam...One minute you experience "highs" and a few moments later "lows". This obviously will introduce discord into any relationship and it is the demanding attitude, the ideal state you desire, is unable to develop. Despite the urge to gratify your natural desires, you impose a considerable self-restraint on your instincts in the belief that this demonstrates your superiority and raises you above the common herd. You are extremely critical of everything that is presently going on around you...and you find it difficult to listen to, or to take advice from anyone. You enjoy the original, the ingenious and the subtle, and you strive to ally yourself with others of similar tastes.

The need for admiration and to be regarded as "someone special" is perhaps one of the foremost aims in your life at this time. You would like to perhaps do something outrageous or anything that will give you the chance to be recognised as someone special.. This desire has now almost become an obsession and in your own way you are trying to fulfil this "complex" by ensuring you are the centre of attention, both at work or play ... or in the home. Stop trying so hard... and you will find that people will like you for who you are ... not for who you are pretending to be....
Old 01-30-2002, 09:15 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Hmm... pretty much none of what it said was true. Oh well...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 10:07 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Hmm... pretty much none of what it said was true. Oh well...

maybe because you chosed them randomely or something . mine was half true

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 10:38 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

maybe because you chosed them randomely or something .

Nope, I actually relaxed and thought it out.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 10:39 PM   #6
alpine3069

my whole thing was just about true! it was very surprising!!!!!
Old 01-31-2002, 12:27 AM   #7
Lovebuzz13

Mine was pretty true....

At this time you are feeling "Up tight" and you are urgently in need of rest and relaxation. But perhaps even more than that you need to overcome that feeling that you have been "hard done by" and treated with a complete lack of consideration. Maybe you have, but whatever may have been the cause of your inherent anxiety, you regard the situation as intolerable. But you are sufficiently competent to turn that situation around. You have indeed overcome similar problems in the past - and really - this one isn't too different.

You are working extremely hard trying to improve your image in the eyes of others. You are looking for acknowledgement from your peers and those who come into your sphere of influence ... You want to be liked, not for what people think of you but for what you really are.

You need a friend - a close friend ... and you are willing to become emotionally involved with the right person, but you are very demanding and particular in your choice of partners. You are constantly looking for reassurance .. and it is perhaps because of this that you tend to be some-what argumentative, but you try to hold back - careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce your chances of prospects of realising your hopes of establishing a warm caring relationship.

The tension that you are experiencing at this time is perhaps due to physical and/or mental frustration. It would appear that you are not appreciated and as a consequence the situation is most disagreeable. You seek personal recognition and the appreciation of others to compensate for the lack of like minded people with whom to ally yourself. You would like to surrender and merge with others ... but your inherent self-restraint makes it difficult for you to open up. This disturbs you as you regard such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome. You want to be liked, admired and appreciated for yourself.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from a close and harmonious relationship.
Old 01-31-2002, 01:32 PM   #8
FeelMyRide

Mine was true.. its time for change!! (Engine Swap) Yay!
Damn either these things are seriously true or I'm just gullable for those and my horoscope
Old 01-31-2002, 09:46 PM   #9
juvenile

I think they are partly true. Because differnent like different colours so maybe there's a pattern!