Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2002, 05:12 PM   #1
Jngrbrdman

I have arranged a group buy for Klasse!

Click here to order

I am not making a dime off this group buy. I arranged it so that all my fellow car buffs could have the finest polish there is. All the instructions on how to apply it and what it does are in the link. www.tacscar.com also has some great pictures on what it will look like. The orders will begin to be filled at the end of the month so start ordering soon. Hope you enjoy. Go to Autopia to find out more about Klasse. You won't regret getting it.

If anybody has tried it then post your opinions about it. This is a great deal, yes? The microfiber towels are also an awesome deal.
Old 01-22-2002, 05:19 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Thanks for arranging this. How long is the groupbuy good for? Also, is it easy to buff by hand?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 07:20 PM   #3
Jngrbrdman

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Thanks for arranging this. How long is the groupbuy good for? Also, is it easy to buff by hand?

Orders will be taken throught the end of Janurary and possibly beyond. Orders will start shipping the beginning of Feb. We have to know how much of it to order.
Old 01-22-2002, 07:29 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Is the Klasse easy to buff by hand? Would you still recommend it to an "amateur" detailer like myself?

Old 01-22-2002, 07:35 PM   #5
Jngrbrdman

It is totally easy to use. You put it on and wipe it off one panel at a time. The best part is that with every layer you put on it helps to fill swirls and stuff. You wouldn't believe how awesome cars look with it! I have 15 layers on my car. You can go snow blind if you look at it in the sun light. A lot of car places apply something similar for 100 bucks a layer. And that is the cheap price. This isn't a wax. It is a sealant. It bonds to the car at the molecular level. One application will last you a good 9 months. Put several layers on and you won't loose that water-beading-up-freshly-waxed look. It is so cool. Someone back me up on this. Can I get a sticky please? <----That is me using the force.
Old 01-22-2002, 07:45 PM   #6
tightteg52

hmmm i might buy some for my firebird after i get the pain touched up
Old 01-22-2002, 07:55 PM   #7
Jngrbrdman

Don't wait too long. Klasse group buys don't come along very often. Klasse USA doesn't seem to work and play well with others. I had to call in some favors to get this one up. I should be taking orders till about the middle of Feb. I'll get it in the site when I figure out how long I can take orders.
Old 01-22-2002, 09:19 PM   #8
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Thanks for the reply. I should be in sometime in the next couple of days.

Old 01-23-2002, 04:30 AM   #9
DemonicAccord

i will back you up, Klasse is the shizznittybombittysnafola***apitidity!!!
Old 01-25-2002, 09:45 PM   #10
Jngrbrdman

Oh, P.S. The prices are in USD. For CAD orders you will have to do the conversion. It isn't the cheapest stuff in the world but the best stuff usually isn't. It is worth the price.
Old 01-28-2002, 05:54 PM   #11
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I'm about to join, but I have a question... are the microfiber towels good to use to remove the klasse after applying with the foam applicator? Also, how big are they so I know how many to get?

Thanks

Old 01-28-2002, 10:56 PM   #12
Jngrbrdman

Oh yeah! The microfiber towels rock when it comes to removing the Klasse. With the All in One you want to remove it right after you put it on. So like, you do your door and then you take it off. Then you do your fender then take it off. Get it? The Sealant Glaze is something that you apply to the whole car and then give it 30 or 45 minutes to cure before you take it off. Sometimes it helps to spray a mist of some sort of Quick Detailer spray or something to help get the SG off. The microfiber towels are perfect for that though. I can't even describe how great they are. I would say to get at least 2. I don't know the exact dimensions. Maybe 8 or 10 inches square. They are really really nice. You want some. They work for just about everything. I'll get the actuall dimensions and let y'all know.
Old 01-28-2002, 11:00 PM   #13
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Thanks for the response, I just ordered the klasse, 5 towels, and some applicators

For those who haven't joined, I've read up on this stuff, and it looks like it doesn't get much better (blackfire?)...

Last edited by 94_AcCoRd_EX : 01-28-2002 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-29-2002, 12:03 AM   #14
eXNBP

Ive been reading this thread for a few days, and was wondering wat the quality difference between Klasse and Meguiars wax is? Thnx for much
Old 01-29-2002, 12:10 AM   #15
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by eXNBP
Ive been reading this thread for a few days, and was wondering wat the quality difference between Klasse and Meguiars wax is? Thnx for much

Read up here: http://www.autopia-carport.com/

I use Maguiars show car and hi-tec lines of wax, and this should be a huge improvement. They show some pictures of cars that have been "Klassed", and they look amazing. Its a good detailing board.

Old 01-29-2002, 09:22 AM   #16
juvenile

Where did you find the pictures?
Can you post a link here?
Old 01-29-2002, 12:07 PM   #17
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Where did you find the pictures?
Can you post a link here?

They are in the forums... in the detailing forum, and in the pictures forum, just check it out. There is a sweet ferrari in the pics forum

Old 01-29-2002, 03:39 PM   #18
Jngrbrdman

I got some new info on the towel size. They are bigger than I thought. 16 X 16. HUGE! Get lots of em.

edit: Who knows why these pics aren't showing up? Sometimes it is weird like that. Just right click on the X and copy the properties into a browser. They really are good examples of what Klasse can do for you.

Here are some pics to give you an idea of what Klasse will do for you. It kicks Meguiar's ass in soooooo many ways! I'm a huge Meguiar's fan too. I have everything they make. But for the higher end cars I always break out the Klasse.

This is the hood of a GMC truck. Check out the detail in the reflection. You can count the bricks! It is amazing on dark cars.

Water beads up for months on one layer of Klasse. This is after 3 or 4 months of no additional coats of Klasse.
[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OwAAADETzgqr2nrdvbFUO3hLoMp4xpgflEUstRlDwks9onQA! Am8appQHt!4mnKTpv*IzXCTEE9kCQm0R5k9qToZBXKkWxNU/102-0297_IMG.JPG[/img]

White cars are hard to get reflection in. Check out that reflection! I don't have the image uploaded in my album but the link works well.
http://216.147.22.29/forum/attachmen...=&postid=54211

I use a carnuba wax on top of the Klasse. The combination gives the car a wet, glossy look. I like it!
[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OwAAACkTPAmr2nrdvbFUOw7jV*navST41jKjAlZDkOV2x1xB3 D7rdsBbVeyYyph3DYuByV4NpgfMxyptU9zWq2qmK7!qkQHT/102-0271_IMG.JPG[/img]

Blackfire should be interesting. I haven't tried it yet but I have it. I'm waiting for the weather to break so I can use it. It is similar to Zaino in the respect that there are a few steps you have to take to get maximum results. I like Klasse's easy 1 2 combination. Nice and simple and cheap. My blackfire kit cost me more than a hundred bucks. It better be worth it.
Old 01-29-2002, 04:04 PM   #19
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

The pics aren't showing up because you aren't linking directly to the picture. They should end in .jpg for the board to recognize them. If you'd like, www.webphotos.com is great for showing pictures.

Those towels sound good. That's a great price too. Can't wait to get my stuff

Old 01-29-2002, 04:37 PM   #20
Jngrbrdman

They are direct links to my pictures. My problem is they are hosted on crappy MSN. They don't always work. I'll have to wait till I'm at work on Thursday to move stuff around. My computer is faster there. Check the picture forum on Autopia for good pictures. www.tacscar.com has some good ones too.
Old 02-01-2002, 09:14 PM   #21
Jngrbrdman

I can't remember if I told you but the group buy is on untill Feb 14. Nothing says 'I love you' like Klasse. It's what my honey is giving me. Orders will start shipping next week in case you already ordered.
Old 02-02-2002, 12:14 PM   #22
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman
I can't remember if I told you but the group buy is on untill Feb 14. Nothing says 'I love you' like Klasse. It's what my honey is giving me. Orders will start shipping next week in case you already ordered.

Sounds good, can't wait to get it. Did anyone else order off here besides me?

Old 02-02-2002, 06:03 PM   #23
Jngrbrdman

Unless they fess up and admit it then I can't really tell. I've gotten quite a few orders of it so far because these group buys are hard to arrange. Klasse USA doesn't like doing them very often. For as good as Klasse is, they sure like to keep on the underground side of detailing.
Old 02-02-2002, 06:33 PM   #24
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I got my stuff today! Can't wait to try it out.

Old 02-02-2002, 06:42 PM   #25
Jngrbrdman

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
I got my stuff today! Can't wait to try it out.

Sweet! Did you order any of the microfiber towels? Let me know what you think of em if you did. jngrbrdman@hotmail.com
Old 02-02-2002, 09:48 PM   #26
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Sweet! Did you order any of the microfiber towels? Let me know what you think of em if you did. jngrbrdman@hotmail.com

Yeah, I got 5 towels and a pack of applicators. It will probably be a week or two before I get to try the Klasse, but I'm looking forward to it. The autopia site has taught me a whole lot already.

Old 02-03-2002, 12:34 PM   #27
Jngrbrdman

Do you post on the site? I love that place. It is like my church. I worship cars. The site is about to get a whole lot better. We are discussing what we want to do with it but it is going to get really good.
Old 02-03-2002, 01:06 PM   #28
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

As of now, I don't post, but I plan on registering this name. Right now, I just read and read, since there's so much info there.

I highly recommend everyone on this board joining there because of the wealth of detailing info.