Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2005, 11:55 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Does anyone else...

Sleepwalk? Lately since my doc increased the dose on my meds I haven't been sleeping real well. I wake up a lot, I talk in my sleep (I'm a light sleeper and every time I say something out loud it jars me awake a little), and I've apparently been sleepwalking. I would know, except for little things. More than once I've woken up to find my closet door wide open. I can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck I'm looking for in my closet...there's nothing in there except stuff I never use and clothes I don't wear. Once I found my bathroom sink running...again, no idea what the hell was going on. I would say my roommate was just fucking with me, but it generally happens while he's gone. I think it's time to cut my dose in half.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:21 AM   #2
MissJDM

If this was Darin, I'd say it was a sign of coming out of the closet.

To answer your question..no, I don't sleepwalk, talk in my sleep, snore or any of that stuff.
I'm a good sleeping partner..who wants to vouch for that!?

I'm kidding, really.

Hope all goes Well, Steven. You can tell me all about it!

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:47 AM   #3
Mischief

I snore, but I can cuddle with the best of them. and girls tend to like my snoring.. weird.

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 11:10 AM   #4
sicones

I would set up a camcorder and catch myself in the act, that would be great to see yourself doing some dumb shit that you never knew you did
sicones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 11:42 AM   #5
Mischief

I've actually woken myself up from snoring.. It's generally when I'm dozing off at work or when I'm watching a movie or something..

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 07:45 AM   #6
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
If this was Darin, I'd say it was a sign of coming out of the closet.

Baa-zing

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:45 PM   #7
AeroRob454

Yikes

I thought you were doing fine on the lesser dose... why did the Doctor increase it anyway? I seem to remember you sleepwalking maybe once or twice through the week.. but is this happening everynight now?

Except for the sleep walking (although I did wake up without underwear on once), I'd have to say just about all that has happened to me. I said something and it jarred me awake. My leg has ripped me out of sleep many times. I hate that most of all. Just this week I discovered that I slapped myself in my sleep. I also get up to piss atleast once during the night too. Well, atleast I don't piss in bed.
AeroRob454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: Yikes

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroRob454
I thought you were doing fine on the lesser dose... why did the Doctor increase it anyway? I seem to remember you sleepwalking maybe once or twice through the week.. but is this happening everynight now?

Dude, not every night. If I did it every night I'd eventually find my way over to your room and beat the shit out of you. He increased it because 10mg is the "starter dose" and you're supposed to work up to 20mg. I think he wants me to go back to 10mg...guess I'll find out Wednesday. I'd do it now, but I don't have a pill cutter so I'll have to use my mom's when I get back for break.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote