.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 04:03 PM   #1
girlzgotcarz

dont u hate it when this happens

I wen't to my boyfriends work with my mom and my daughter just to stop by and say hello, well he was really busy so I stood in front of the counter for a few min then I looked over and said hi to the new girl, she smirks then says hi and walks over to him and stands so close to him that he barley has room to move! I was like WTF! later on my mom asked me what was that all about? She said why did she have to go stand next to him when she saw you? she wasn't doing anything to help just standing there.! WHAT A BIOTCH! I told him later that I don't trust her and if I catch her doing that again she will regret f****ng with me. sorry I just had to vent, isnt that completely F***ed up tho?

Old 03-04-2002, 07:08 PM   #2
toykilla

Ive had a couple girls do that to me when my girl was present. In a 7-11 for example and my girl bitched just like your doing right now. I guess its normal what your feeling although I am not with my girl anymore. =]

Old 03-04-2002, 07:39 PM   #3
Maxvla

one word... slut.

not you... her.

Old 03-05-2002, 08:41 AM   #4
girlzgotcarz

thanks guys

Old 03-05-2002, 01:34 PM   #5
Mr Sleeper

Old 03-05-2002, 03:22 PM   #6
Lovebuzz13

I'm locking this because it's been posted in the relationships forum- plus it gets better feedback in there.

http://www.hondastyle.com/forums/sho...6257#post36257

Closed Thread