.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2002, 07:30 PM   #1
Mirkwo0dForest

highsko0L pleaz

ok i know this will sound stupid to all u "old people" but hey... some of us car fanatics are still in high school... and well we are shy(we means i). today i wuz sitting in the clinic cause i wuz sick and trying to talk tha ol b*tch in there to let me go home when in walks this extremely hott chick who i think wuz one grade under me. she sat down across from me... did i mention she wuz hott... ok... i started fooling around with my cell and she kept staring at me and when i made eye contact she'd blush and look away. i knew she wuz feelin it but i wuz too freakin shy to say ANYTHING... anyway she left b4 i did and now i feel like a dumb@$$. some1 make me feel better... haha.. pleaz...
Old 12-20-2002, 07:31 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Umm... talk to her next time?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 07:32 PM   #3
Mirkwo0dForest

she wuz hott.... and by "feelin it" i mean we were hitting it off, yet we hadn't spoke yet... damn u girlz... why can't u make any of the first movez!!! i'm sicK!!!
Old 12-20-2002, 07:38 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirkwo0dForest
she wuz hott.... and by "feelin it" i mean we were hitting it off, yet we hadn't spoke yet... damn u girlz... why can't u make any of the first movez!!! i'm sicK!!!

Hey man, I'm not good at that either, but if you know she's feelin it, what's the harm in saying hi?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 11:05 PM   #5
mt.biker

some advice for ya.

Highschool chicks are nothing but a pain in the ass. They dont know what they want yet but are sure willing to make you feel like you aint it. Dont base anything on looks, thats the first way to get yourself in a messed up relationship. Often the girls that know they are hot/cute/sexy are total b!tches. What you want to find is a girl who isn't stuck up about herself, and your able to talk to. Start there, that doesn't mean your going to be talking to the uglies girl in school, but you might not be talking to the blonde head cheerleader - understand?

Decide what you want in a girl and keep your eyes open for the one that crosses your path, when you finally see her open your mouth and say something. But i wouldnt waste my time on this girl.
Old 12-20-2002, 11:58 PM   #6
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

Highschool chicks are nothing but a pain in the ass.

holy crap thats some good advice right there
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 02:15 AM   #7
DomesticImport

Re: highsko0L pleaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirkwo0dForest
ok i know this will sound stupid to all u "old people" but hey... some of us car fanatics are still in high school... and well we are shy(we means i). today i wuz sitting in the clinic cause i wuz sick and trying to talk tha ol b*tch in there to let me go home when in walks this extremely hott chick who i think wuz one grade under me. she sat down across from me... did i mention she wuz hott... ok... i started fooling around with my cell and she kept staring at me and when i made eye contact she'd blush and look away. i knew she wuz feelin it but i wuz too freakin shy to say ANYTHING... anyway she left b4 i did and now i feel like a dumb@$$. some1 make me feel better... haha.. pleaz...

got the same problem as you man, the only time i can actually talk to a chick in a situation like you mentioned is if the room is darker and if i had just the right amount of sleep the night b4.... one time i tried to force myself to talk to a cute girl under bright light,and my friggen face ended up turning red, i hate that!
Old 12-21-2002, 08:17 AM   #8
Mirkwo0dForest

yes... face = red = bad
Old 12-21-2002, 08:39 AM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I guess I was just a little to out spoken in highschool.

If I knew a girl had the slightest intrest in me, I would make myself known some how. I guess I was a pretty popular person since I played a lot of sports, and most everyone knew who I was atleast. But hell man, hi atleast makes them realize you do have a little bit of courage.

Seriously though, most girls like a man who has some confidence. (Not saying that you dont.) Next time you see her, atleast try to say Hi.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:14 AM   #10
DomesticImport

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
I guess I was just a little to out spoken in highschool.

If I knew a girl had the slightest intrest in me, I would make myself known some how. I guess I was a pretty popular person since I played a lot of sports, and most everyone knew who I was atleast. But hell man, hi atleast makes them realize you do have a little bit of courage.

Seriously though, most girls like a man who has some confidence. (Not saying that you dont.) Next time you see her, atleast try to say Hi.

i was pretty popular in high school too, i actually was friends with a lot of hot girls its when i had a little crush on one of em is when i got all flustered
Old 12-21-2002, 09:26 AM   #11
msvtec14

Awwwwww. You guys are having a little pow-wow about this. Confidence is seriously key if a guy approaches me. If he doesn't feel good about himself, that's pretty beat. Also, play hard to get a little. Don't let really know how hot you think she is. Keep her guessing.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:27 AM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Try this.. Maybe itll help

http://www.306wd.com/relations/chicks.html
Old 12-21-2002, 09:28 AM   #13
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Awwwwww. You guys are having a little pow-wow about this. Confidence is seriously key if a guy approaches me. If he doesn't feel good about himself, that's pretty beat. Also, play hard to get a little. Don't let really know how hot you think she is. Keep her guessing.

Don't let really = Don't really let...my bad. I'm way out there this morning.
Old 12-21-2002, 11:18 AM   #14
nonovurbizniz

Girls don't make the first move because they're looking for a MAN not a shy little girl... JFWY...

No seriously... Your never gunna get a girl hot or not without talking to them... get over it... make a fool of yourself a couple times (preferablly with girls who will NOT tell your whole school what a bumbling dork you are.) go to the mall and try to pick up chicks.

As far as HS girls being a waste of time.... not while your in highschool they're not. That's your peer group dude. They feel the same way you do... ya there are exceptions people who blossomed early or have confidence associated with scholorly or athletic accomplishment....

All you need to do is look at a girl STRAIGT in her eyes and be thinking "goddam do I wanna do dirty things to you"... if they blush. YOUR IN. period... there's basically nothing they can do at that point. You've got THEM instead of the other way around.

People are all about sensing weakness and exploiting it... even if someone sees a flaw or something your selfconcious about you just have to not care. It's only when it breaks you down that people jump all over you. You can't be made fun of about something that doesn't bother you... I know this sounds easier than it is but it's not.

"Pull up your wranglers and have another beer" (well you can have a yoo-hoo or something but you get the point)
Old 12-22-2002, 05:33 PM   #15
DsBlu01CivEX

yes a girl is definitely lookin for a guy with confidence. And one sure fire sign of confidence is the guy approaching the girl. I can go up and talk to a ton of guys whether they be hot or not...but it drives me NUTS when I'm tryin to talk to one of them, or get them to come over and talk to me and they punk out and don't have the balls to do it. If you try to talk to a girl and you look like a fool doing it, if she's really into you she won't care that you look like a fool. She'll give ya the 2nd chance to save face. If she disses you, then trust me you're better off without her. Confidence is key here! And Rob (Mt. Biker) has a very good point about the hot chicks....most of them know it and aren't the kind of girl you truely want. They'll just walk all over ya.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 08:20 PM   #16
Mirkwo0dForest

confidence i hav, but in other aspects of life, not dating, many hard break-ups not good for a confidence booster
Old 12-22-2002, 08:21 PM   #17
Mirkwo0dForest

it's always the chicks fault... i hav no faults.... DUH!!
Old 12-22-2002, 09:48 PM   #18
mt.biker

often what you blame on the other person in the relationship is often your fault
Old 12-22-2002, 11:01 PM   #19
DomesticImport

often... but not always