User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2003, 05:44 PM   #41
oc civic

i dont want to attack them either.. lol
Old 02-27-2003, 06:11 PM   #42
Shot 2 Hel

amazing how quick this thread has added up between mainly three people... but here are my .02

Bush is seriously f***ed up in the head. He's a readneck from Texas who thinks violence is the only way to do something right. So he is trying to get to violence as legitimatly as he can. It dosent matter to him if he messes up something that has been going on for years (aka our part in the UN). Funny how his dad was working for this 10 years ago and here good ole son goes in trying to finish what daddy started.

Im also not saying that this "war" is an effort to get cheaper oil prices. Cause i know that entire thing that is going on in Venezuela, with the resignation of all their national oil company's VIPs. BUT WAIT... did you know that only about a 1/4 of our oil supplies are shipped from Venezuela. and its damn near close to the amount that is shipped from Iraq. Then the rest is made up from other countries.

But I may just be some messed up kid to you since you are all big and bad hup to military guy as i took it from your post about you going to work to help protect our country. You may know shit that i dont good for you. But here is a change, start thinking about the benifits of the world as a whole instead of our (the US's) little plot.

Dont get me wrong Im not really for or against it. But excuse me for not really understanding how violence can make peace which is Bush's cover for this entire thing

-Jay
Old 02-27-2003, 06:19 PM   #43
AzCivic

Bush and the UN has given him plenty of damn time to solve this whole thing without war.

UHH your wrong on how much oil we get from Iraq. We get a whopping 3% of our oil from Iraq. Between 1991-1995 we got NO oil from Iraq, and guess what we were fine.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 06:27 PM   #44
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
amazing how quick this thread has added up between mainly three people... but here are my .02

Bush is seriously f***ed up in the head. He's a readneck from Texas who thinks violence is the only way to do something right. So he is trying to get to violence as legitimatly as he can. It dosent matter to him if he messes up something that has been going on for years (aka our part in the UN). Funny how his dad was working for this 10 years ago and here good ole son goes in trying to finish what daddy started.

Im also not saying that this "war" is an effort to get cheaper oil prices. Cause i know that entire thing that is going on in Venezuela, with the resignation of all their national oil company's VIPs. BUT WAIT... did you know that only about a 1/4 of our oil supplies are shipped from Venezuela. and its damn near close to the amount that is shipped from Iraq. Then the rest is made up from other countries.

But I may just be some messed up kid to you since you are all big and bad hup to military guy as i took it from your post about you going to work to help protect our country. You may know shit that i dont good for you. But here is a change, start thinking about the benifits of the world as a whole instead of our (the US's) little plot.

Dont get me wrong Im not really for or against it. But excuse me for not really understanding how violence can make peace which is Bush's cover for this entire thing

-Jay

i agree

i always questioned military peoples perception of reality.. i had a friend who became a marine.. and he was NEVER the same... he believed ALL that mattered was the preservation of the country at ANY costs.. see im too free thinking to believe that crock of shit..
Old 02-27-2003, 06:32 PM   #45
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
i agree

i always questioned military peoples perception of reality.. i had a friend who became a marine.. and he was NEVER the same... he believed ALL that mattered was the preservation of the country at ANY costs.. see im too free thinking to believe that crock of shit..

Your an idiot if you think we dont have a mind of our own. Your fed what the media wants to give you and your just hunky dory. You see a protest on war and you think wow thats neat thats what i'm going to think, they must be right they have signs and everything.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote