::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2002, 02:40 PM   #1
drumsy

[ Give me your input!! ]

What do you expect or appreciate when you visit an automotive performance store. Products? Service? Specials? What good things do you like, what bad things irk you? Have any good or bad stories?? Please do share!!
Old 01-22-2002, 02:57 PM   #2
slowEJ6

good service is the shizzle, eye candy is nice too. a lot of products with horrible service = shitty.

i went to S3 tuning in central FL.......and well, i walked in and was ready to buy some seats actually. but nope, the guy just sat in his stupid chair and didnt bother to help me for the 15m i was there. so that place will get no business from me since their customer service sucks . then i hear about the place next to them Chop Shop that does lowering and bags n stuff, i hear they suck too......so screw both those places.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 03:00 PM   #3
tightteg52

Re: [ Give me your input!! ]

Quote:
Originally posted by drumsy
What do you expect or appreciate when you visit an automotive performance store. Products? Service? Specials? What good things do you like, what bad things irk you? Have any good or bad stories?? Please do share!!

Daniel whats up bro long time no see!!! Its sweetciv52 from ph(richard) wish you would hang around all that inside info you ahd at ph was usefull!
Old 01-22-2002, 03:15 PM   #4
drumsy

Re: Re: [ Give me your input!! ]

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

Daniel whats up bro long time no see!!! Its sweetciv52 from ph(richard) wish you would hang around all that inside info you ahd at ph was usefull!

Hey man, sorry, but Allstate took away my internet at work!:( When I am online however, you'll usually find me on HAN.
Old 01-22-2002, 03:19 PM   #5
tightteg52

Re: Re: Re: [ Give me your input!! ]

Quote:
Originally posted by drumsy

Hey man, sorry, but Allstate took away my internet at work!:( When I am online however, you'll usually find me on HAN.

Thats kewl man i will have to find my way over there and check it out.
Old 01-22-2002, 04:08 PM   #6
diligent_dave

Dan-o!!!

People is the biggest thing. If I go to a shop I will spend money there and would be willing to spend a little extra if the sales guys will bs with me and just generally are nice peeps. I mean if store A has the rims I want and are 800 bucks but the people are asses I'll be more than happy to wander over to store B and pay a little extra cash.

A shop. There must be people there that can do installs of everything you sell. If you sell some kid a turbo kit for his new integra you have to be able to help him out witrh gettin it hooked up. At least know of an awesome shop where it can get done.

If you're looking at opening up a tuner shop. For the love of all that is mechanical, get a DYNO!! You would get sooo much business by having a dyno. Offer the dyno service cheaper than the other shops in the area and all the peeps in the state will go there to get their ish dynoed. I know that the shops around here get hella business from just having an in shop dyno.

I got more. But I type so very slow... :(
Old 01-22-2002, 04:19 PM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Sup Dan-o. long time no see. Hope you stick around here

now back to your question:

I would appreciate peeps that will have some clue about what they are talking. Also giving you BS is a no no. Why do u ask ? Wanna open a store or something like that ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 06:23 PM   #8
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

sup Drumsy ...havent seen u in a while... if ur wondering im a.k.a. VTEC-RoadRunna but to your question...I like Service, Competitive Prices and Available Ready Stock
DRAG Boosted Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 08:20 AM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

All the above..

When I buy something from a Performance shop I want good prices, great service, support if possible. As a consumer we should have a pleasent buying experience, which will make us want to come back and buy more stuff. No one wants the run around or have to sit around and listen to BS excuses about "why we cant get this or dont have that". I feel the best way to sell something is honesty and good service... Of course having the lowest never hurts. People make will make or break a business... A good product will sell itself..
Old 01-23-2002, 08:46 AM   #10
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Service - I may look young, but I can drop the money for the parts so don't blow me off.

Stock - I want it like yesterday. I am very impatitent about getting my parts. Somethimes I'll buy something just because the part I wanted isn't in.

Price - I WON'T spend more than I think the part retails for. So don't try it.