.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2002, 08:51 PM   #1
Moxie6

I need some one on one time with you guys!!!

i know it's been a while since i've posted but, I NEED ADVICE!!!

my ex and i were going out for a while and everything was fine. Until he had the assumption that i was cheating on him!!! Yea, we broke up and no i am not sad because if someone is going to break up with me over rumors ... THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT!!!!

anyways, i now currently have a stalker! Yup, he follows me everywhere!!! I go to a club hmmmm .. he's there! I go to a friends house, he calls!!! I don't know if i need to call the PO PO's or what but this guy is a spaz!!

I still love him and everything, but please for the love of god leave me alone!! He was the one that broke up with me right!!! Well, you'd think that meant that he didn't want to be with me or around me right??!!! NOPE!

my question is, do i dare start dating again??!! For fear of him killing the other one!!! :o
Old 10-05-2002, 10:07 PM   #2
Kyle
elyK

whoa...thats a pretty crazy predicament(sp?)
I would just confront him about it...and tell him thats it's over...and if he does keep stalking you in the same or more intense manner call the 5-0 and see if you can get a restraining(sp?) order...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 10:51 PM   #3
mt.biker

just stopping in

I've been there and the police can't do shit unless he is endangering your life. restraining orders are hard to come by and cost money, easiest thing to do is call bell and have them block his number to your home phone and or cell.

As for if you should get back with him, i think you'd need to talk with him to find out why hes showing up all over the place. If you haven't spoken a word to him maybe he just wants you to talk with him and realizes he made a mistake. That understood there are no such things as second chances. You give one person a second chance you've opened the door for them to walk all over you.

If he dumped you based on these rumors that means your communication sucked and I dont know how you could possibly love someone that you dont know. If you knew him and he knew you then you wouldn't have broken up. My advice is change numbers or block calls and stop going to the regular places and never talk to him again.
Old 10-05-2002, 11:21 PM   #4
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: just stopping in

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
As for if you should get back with him, i think you'd need to talk with him to find out why hes showing up all over the place. If you haven't spoken a word to him maybe he just wants you to talk with him and realizes he made a mistake. That understood there are no such things as second chances. You give one person a second chance you've opened the door for them to walk all over you.

true that...if I were you I would agree to me with him..preferrably somewhere public with alot of people around (just in case) and find out why he's following you/calling you all the time. It's most likely one of two reasons:

a) He realizes that he f*cked up and wants to try to get you back.
b) He has issues and something ain't quite right in the noggin'

Find out which one it is and if it's "a", talk for a while and see if getting back together is worth your time. If it's "b", be very direct with how you feel and start taking some martial arts classes....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 01:06 AM   #5
bootstrap

He obviously cares about you alot to break up with you over just the rumor that you are cheating on him... I mean if just the thought of it upsets him so much... you know? I know that doesn't sound right but i think thats what is happening. He probably knows he made a bad decision at the time and wants to make it up. Of course, you calling him a "spaz" or a "stalker", i can tell you are a dumb slut and don't have feelings towards this guy, so do him a favor and don't take him back. You don't need to call the police, you just have to call him and tell him you don't want to be with him anymore.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:17 AM   #6
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap
i can tell you are a dumb slut and don't have feelings towards this guy, so do him a favor and don't take him back.

You're a dick

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-06-2002, 01:24 AM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
He obviously cares about you alot to break up with you over just the rumor that you are cheating on him... I mean if just the thought of it upsets him so much... you know? I know that doesn't sound right but i think thats what is happening. He probably knows he made a bad decision at the time and wants to make it up. Of course, you calling him a "spaz" or a "stalker", i can tell you are a dumb slut and don't have feelings towards this guy, so do him a favor and don't take him back. You don't need to call the police, you just have to call him and tell him you don't want to be with him anymore.

i agree with you for the first part, but for the seond one :gets out the bar of soap:

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 01:28 AM   #8
bootstrap

I just tell it like it is folks
Old 10-06-2002, 01:29 AM   #9
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i agree with you, but you don't have to be that harsh.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 01:31 AM   #10
bootstrap

And you don't have to be such a pussy... thats the problem now-a-days, you got all these people from the midwest tryin to be everybody's friend and shit
Old 10-06-2002, 01:45 PM   #11
Violent Apathy

i think grimey's funny, and right a lot of the time

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 01:50 PM   #12
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
And you don't have to be such a pussy... thats the problem now-a-days, you got all these people from the midwest tryin to be everybody's friend and shit

I have no problem with being an asshole about things bootstrap but from the posts that I've read from you, you must have some seriously deep emotional scars or something.....I hear what you're saying but you seem to come across the wrong way...on everything....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-06-2002, 01:54 PM   #13
Kyle
elyK

remember my post in the kills section...that about sums up poopstrap for you...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-06-2002, 01:56 PM   #14
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo
remember my post in the kills section...that about sums up poopstrap for you...

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-06-2002, 02:55 PM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Moxie..

Do you think he is capable of hurting you or someone else? Or could he just be acting stupid?

The reason I ask is because if he has done something in the past that would lead you to believe that he would do something now, you probably aught to talk to the authorities atleast to see what they say. If he hasnt, I would talk to him. See whats going through his mind. Maybe you can get things cleared up a little.

Good luck.
Old 10-06-2002, 06:38 PM   #16
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: just stopping in

Quote:

I definitely agree that you need to talk to him about why he's callin and showing up everywhere you seem to be...If he seems sincere and says that he realizes that he fugged up and wants to get back with you, and you have feelings for him, then sure try it. maybe try not to get as serious as you were before...sorta start over again. But if he seems like he's blowin air up your @ss, then I'd tell him to f**k off and leave it at that. until it seems like he's going to hurt you or someone you know, then I'd contact the police. I've been there with giving a guy a second chance...and now I remember why I never did that before.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 11:17 PM   #17
Moxie6

ok so let me get this straight ....

i ask for advice on a personal and scarey subject and i get called a dumb slut!!! hmm .... that's intelligent!!

first off, i do still love him and do want him back. The casse is ... the rumor started from his ex that wants him back and hates me!! She;s the one that started it. I have already talked to him, and we're tryin to work things out. He knows that ii didn't cheat on him because, the time that she said that i supposedly did this, i was actually with him the whole weekend OUT OF TOWN!!!! So, .... jokes on her!!

but, as far as asking for advice on here, **** that. If i'm going to get called a dumb slut for something that i didn't even do ... then **** it!!! And, the reason i called him a spaz and shit is because he's acting like one!! Guys like to call gurls pshyco's(SP?) and stalkers and shit adn that's cool by everyone else. But when a gurl calls a guy something like that ... SHE'S A DUMB SLUT!!!
that fact does seem to make any sense!!

mOx
Old 10-07-2002, 12:44 AM   #18
bootstrap

Quote:
Originally posted by Moxie6

The casse is ... the rumor started from his ex that wants him back and hates me!! She;s the one that started it. I have already talked to him, and we're tryin to work things out. He knows that ii didn't cheat on him because, the time that she said that i supposedly did this, i was actually with him the whole weekend OUT OF TOWN!!!! So, .... jokes on her!!

NO, the jokes on YOU, because she got you two to break up!!! Holy shit.. if your going to break up over that then you are an even dumber slut than i had originally thought!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 06:24 AM   #19
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Moxie, don't listen to bootstrap, nobody else does...I didn't realize the whole situation since you just added a few more details in there but from what you're saying, he's not stalking you, he's just trying to get things worked out between you (maybe?).

If I were you, try sitting down and talking things over and see where things goes from there. Either way, good luck....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-07-2002, 09:55 AM   #20
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Moxie, I agree with Accordin.. Ignore Bootstrap..

Some people like to take their insecurities out on other people I suppose.
Old 10-08-2002, 12:10 AM   #21
Moxie6

i agree!

it's people like him that blow up government buildings!!!
we are back together and things are still shakey, and there's a new problem in the situation!!

it's a good thing tho ... i found out i'm pregnant yesterday and i am so happy!! So, we're gunna work things out, and possibly in the future, get married. I am 14 weeks ... and i had no clue!!!!

so, for everyone who said GOOD things, thanx so much!!

and for the one individual ... you didn't deny getting played!!! So, that's the reason why you hate women!!! Hope you don't have kids! Or are you GAY!! I think you are!

mOx
aka ... mamma!!
Old 10-08-2002, 05:12 AM   #22
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
it's a good thing tho ... i found out i'm pregnant yesterday and i am so happy!! So, we're gunna work things out, and possibly in the future, get married. I am 14 weeks ... and i had no clue!!!!
mOx
aka ... mamma!!

Congratulations Moxie! I wish you good luck and hope everything works out for you.

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-08-2002, 07:23 AM   #23
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:

Wow.. Wasnt expecting that one!

Good Luck for the both of you.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:44 AM   #24
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah that was a bit of news!! Congrats on that situation!!!!! and just take one day at a time with your man.

oh ps...I hate ex-gfs!!!!

Old 10-08-2002, 11:14 AM   #25
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Yah that was a bit of news!! Congrats on that situation!!!!! and just take one day at a time with your man.

oh ps...I hate ex-gfs!!!!

whats wrong with ex-gfs? do tell d do tell.

YOUR HAVING A BABY! WOW, now like the right of us i wouldn't have expected to read that until RR anounced something. Just rememeber all the stuff your parents did right and repeat that on your kids adding some of the things you've learned as you've been growing up and your baby will turn out to be a good kid
Old 10-08-2002, 02:05 PM   #26
DsBlu01CivEX

ok let me re-phrase...I hate ex girl friends that are still stuck on your man and are dumb b*tches and try and start sh!t between the 2 of you. They need to get a life and get over the fact that they aren't with him anymore.

It just sorta bothers me....

Old 10-08-2002, 02:37 PM   #27
mt.biker

Quote:
ok let me re-phrase...I hate ex girl friends that are still stuck on your man and are dumb b*tches and try and start sh!t between the 2 of you. They need to get a life and get over the fact that they aren't with him anymore.

It just sorta bothers me....

in general i think people dont like ex's even your man shouldn't like his ex. If he does like his ex he shouldn't be seeing you too...
Old 10-08-2002, 02:52 PM   #28
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
...i wouldn't have expected to read that until RR anounced something....

Your obviously losing your mind.. You wont be hearing that for a very, very long time.:o
Old 10-08-2002, 03:17 PM   #29
DsBlu01CivEX

aww RR don't you want little rr's runnin around??? hahaha Erin and I were just having the "kiddie" discussion yesterday at work....and yah we both decided that when we "grow up" and settle down with our men (whoever they may be)...we don't want kids. We're just gonna have puppies and cars....and maybe a boat and a motorcycle...who knows.

Old 10-08-2002, 03:31 PM   #30
juvenile

Quote:
aww RR don't you want little rr's runnin around??? hahaha Erin and I were just having the "kiddie" discussion yesterday at work....and yah we both decided that when we "grow up" and settle down with our men (whoever they may be)...we don't want kids. We're just gonna have puppies and cars....and maybe a boat and a motorcycle...who knows.

And then one day the rubber "breaks by mistake" and CAPAW!!! You're PREGNANT!
Old 10-08-2002, 03:34 PM   #31
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
And then one day the rubber "breaks by mistake" and CAPAW!!! You're PREGNANT!

dimtry just thinking about that scares me....
Old 10-08-2002, 05:49 PM   #32
bootstrap

No i'm not a terrorist, and no i'm not gay. WHat does me calling you a dumb cockslut have anyhting to do with that. I've been with my girl for almost a year now. ANYWAY.

Since i do have some feelings, congratulations on your baby, if you decide to go through with it. I sure hope you have a good family to fall back on, becuase you and this guy dont' seem to have it all together. Did you tell him about this yet? Anyway it seems your are taking this whole baby thing way too lightly and haven't considered the effects of it on your life. Good luck, you'll need it
Old 10-08-2002, 06:20 PM   #33
mt.biker

Quote:
No i'm not a terrorist, and no i'm not gay. WHat does me calling you a dumb cockslut have anyhting to do with that. I've been with my girl for almost a year now. ANYWAY.

Since i do have some feelings, congratulations on your baby, if you decide to go through with it. I sure hope you have a good family to fall back on, becuase you and this guy dont' seem to have it all together. Did you tell him about this yet? Anyway it seems your are taking this whole baby thing way too lightly and haven't considered the effects of it on your life. Good luck, you'll need it

you know hes always HARSH but he always gets me to think twice on a subject.....
Old 10-09-2002, 05:30 AM   #34
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:

harsh but true bootstrap...kids certainly do put a heavy load on your life...I'm divorced (w/a kid) and it's hard...definitely changes your life...

btw, I'm glad to hear that you're not a terrorist or gay....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-09-2002, 06:43 PM   #35
DsBlu01CivEX

See everyone always takes bootstraps comments only for the negative...but underneath all that negativity and name calling he really does have some good, intelligent points. Some people just have different ways of getting their points across. He unfortunately goes for the blunt, harsh, and "hidden message" route.

Old 10-21-2002, 06:18 PM   #36
civic3x98

Quote:

If 'he' broke up with her... And is now following her around when she is trying to get on with her life... That sounds like a problem. How is she being a 'slut'? She doesnt want to get back with him. She wants to start dating someone new. They guy needs to get a life, and jet. Go fnd some other girl. I do think she needs to confront him in a public place and tell him to go away. In a nice way. I wouldnt want my ex following me everywhere. It would be weird and very hard to meet someone new.

(correct me if I am wrong on any of the above facts, I didnt read the entire thread)
Old 10-21-2002, 06:23 PM   #37
civic3x98

Ok crap, I just read the other comments made and yeah Im way off. Never mind ignore me. Congrats by the way and be carefull