::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2001, 08:53 AM   #1
toykilla

eclipse gs (sorta) vs type-R

was driving on around in dale city on my way home from a friends at like 2 in the afternoon. I pass a GSR and Nice looking Type-R making a turn into a neighborhood so I think, Ive never raced a type-r before and turn around. They are just sitting there getting ready to race on the main road...and I pull up to the type-r. OH SHIT...its 2 really hot chicks. Damn, I asked if they wanted to race and they said sure (great, chicks are cool) but they had to race GSR first. No problem...We all pull out on main road and I get behind the type-r...they both hit it and the type-r starts pulling right away, the chicks can drive, woOt!! I hit it of course to see how much power it has and I have to brake so I dont hit them. After the GSR gets dismissed its my turn, we line up going about 20-30mph (me in 2nd, her in 3rd) and hit it, she drops a gear and I starting pulling hard. I leave the type-r there and sadly they got pissed and did a u-turn and I havent seen them since. =( I really wanted to know what they had and maybe get some numbers, maybe I should have let them win. =(( Damn male pride, LOL. I saw what most hondas have around here..wheels, lowered and exhaust. I think I heard an intake also but im not sure. It was a fun good race and I was really suprised it was 2 chicks in there. DAMNIT, the passenger was hot as hell. =/ Oh well, Ive been looking for them ever since. =)
Old 12-16-2001, 06:49 PM   #2
slowEJ6

haha nice kill man.......nah you shouldnt have let em win, you shoulda just not raced the R....hehe maybe then you coulda got some numbers just by talking and asking about the car :P
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 08:27 PM   #3
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

good kill, i like finding hot girls in nice cars...... well, i'd like to find a hot girl in a nice car... still looking.....

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 11:22 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nice kill

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote