View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 11:07 PM   #39
SilVtec

Quote:
Originally posted by iRACEmyCTR
1. just the fact that you spelled cool "kewl" tells me what kind of person you are.
2. a strict policy towards who can come and who can't is in place for my safety. i don't want stupid people there who will more than likely result in damage to me, my car, or my license.
3. by "organization" i meant the way you organize things, i do not belong to a street racing cult.
4. i do not think i would be surprised by how fast your civic is.
5. you say the problem is we are hating? i don't hate you or your car. I do not appreciate you.

I don't appreciate you telling me what I am and what I'm not simply because of a part on my car. For the number two comment that I quoted from you there, do you mean that people with slow cars are more dangerous than people with 10 sec. cars? It's dangerous anyways that you are out there racing on the streets. That in itself is bad for your safety, so why does it matter who is out there racing? I think that your too quick to judge people, or it seems that way to me. Because of the way that I spelled "kewl" can tell you what kind of person that I am?...whatever man! Your narrow minded man, and that's all there is to it.