View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 09:32 PM   #36
zm_dawg

This is crazy....i'm fairly new here (several months) and I've seen this over and over again. Look here....i'll even put it in quotes. "I have altezza's because I was intrigued by the looks, therefore i bought them and followed by installing them." I figured I better spell out altezza's because in no way do i need to be ripped on for spelling or abbreviating something like "kewl". When I'm driving I'm actually not thinking "wow I'm cool, and boy the people behind me prolly think so too" I think, "wow I bought the exact product that caught my eye and I'm happy it's on my car" A post or two ago someone said I hate these lights i dont want to be like everyone else.....i'm happy with my stock ones? so between the happy families and your elders driving around the same city as you....are you not just like them. There will never be a time when you have something that nobody else does. If i'm a ricer....please let me know? Maybe someone will get to me enough to replace my taillights with my stock ones....but then we'd be alike.....wouldn't want that now.