View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 02:48 PM   #27
oc civic

im GLAD that this has not been locked or anything.. as discusion is what message boards are all about... and yeah man these are JUST my opinions... my most SIMPLE deffinition of a racer.. is a person that craves SPEED over STYLE... somone who LIVES to push his car that much further... somone who could give a rats ass if its a porsche, honda civic, skyline, or geo metro... they jump at EVERY opertunity to push the car further... and NO offense... but you have a neat show car... i would be VERY impressed if your car could break out of the 16's in the 1/4 mile... its just OBVIOUS that go is NOT your biggest concern... and some people think im mean or hurtful or pissed off.. well im not.. lol im happy as could be.. im JUST callign it like i see it.. adn bringing some more life into this place.. getting people worked up makes them live longer

you talk about costs... and money.. if you took ALL your cosmetic mods.. and the cost to get them painted.. and those rims and all.. you COULD have had a pretty quick car... but you CHOSE not to.. man thats YOUR choice... i really dont care.. once again NO offense but im GLAD there are not too many fast civics out there.. my car is FAR from fast.. but its quick for what it is... adn it is ALWAYS getting faster..