View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 09:38 AM   #11
SilVtec

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
i can explain it EASILY.. its a maturity level thing.. i mean altezzas do ONE and ONLY ONE thing.. they draw attention.. they due not signal better, faster, or brighter... adn in most cases are made of CRAP material... they are the first mod "LOOK AT ME AND MY DIFFERANT CIVIC RICERS" choose... adn they are seen frequently on teh cars that ruin good street racing spots... they are associated with that moron who revs at you at a light, adn laughs when you purge nitrous cause he thinks your car just broke.... and to be quite honest to me they CHEAPEN the WHOLE look of the car... and i cant tell you the last time i saw a set on a sub 12 sec car out on the street.. so thats why i think they are a joke..

so now i ask you this...

do you have altezzas?
what other performance mods do you have?
what kinda HP/Tq you put down to the wheels?
and whats your fastest trap speed/et?

maybe you will prove me wrong?

So does that mean that your stock tail lights make you go faster? So, if I put my stock tail lights back on, does that mean that I will go an extra 20 horsepower faster. If my tail lights doen't give me horsepower, then your's sure do not either. "Maturity level thing"...what is that about? Who's to say that someone with altezza's doesn't have nitrous also?