Thread: 0-60 times
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 07:29 AM   #55
JDMB16

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
I'm not trying to save face I could give a **** about anyone's opinion.

What exactly did I say that was inaccurate??
I don't plan on buying a g-tech nor do I suggest anyone else does.
""crudentials" " Thats not how I spelled it so... I'm not sure wtf you meant by that.

I'm not steering anyone anywhere. People stated they're inaccurate. That's not true. if it where then you'd figure that the many magazines' out there that have tested them wouldn't keep friggin raving about them.

as I said they are very hard to use. and in my post I talked about many flaws but none of them are really with the unit. it's accurate it's just hard to get accurate results.

Also I wasn't even goddam talking to you. I was replying in general to the post about them being inaccurate.

I'm so sick of you little B*tches whining about how I should look at your posts... Like I give a shit. what was said was inaccurate I corrected it. Quit being so sensitive and lashing out.

I'm not saying YOU are a dumbass. I'm saying that lots of kids (no i didn't mean YOU specificly or anyone else who posted on this thread.) get a gtech cant figure it out get wrong times and get pissed. that does not make them inaccurate. in the hands of road and track they reproduced everysingle run they did within ALL of the tolerance's that tesla advertise. I'm not saying you'll get the same results. But the device was PROVEN accurate.

Grow up chill out and don't go slinging Your a Bullshitter around because NOTHING I said was inaccurate.

ok, I'm not arguing, flaming or anything with your ass lol. You mean nothing to me and you are posting stuff that is not true. You say they are accurate and they are NOT!! Why won't you go buy a G-Tech, turn it on at the track, make a pass with the G-Tech and compare the times 'nuff said. Then you would KNOW they're innaccurate instead of talking out of your ass. BTW, I don't give a shit how old you are...you are posting innaccurate info stating that they are accurate. Where are these articles because I sure as hell haven't read them or ever seen them And learn how to spell and use correct grammar. But like I said, get one, run it as you're making a pass at the track and compare the times so you can feel like an idiot ok.

Oh yeah, why don't you also go ask this on a bigger board that has a lot of people and knowledgable people (not saying this one doesn't) or why don't you make a post saying that this POS IS accurate and all you're going to do is get flamed for saying it because people who actually have a clue and are serious about testing and tuning their cars KNOW that it's innaccurate as hell. Have a good day.