Thread: 0-60 times
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 10:12 PM   #50
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMB16
OMG you're just talking out your ass TRYING to save face. If you want to go and waste your money on one...be my guest...more power to you kid.

BTW...yeah I'm really in HS huh and have no "crudentials" Why don't you go do a search, look at my replies to threads and then see if you still think I'm dumb lol. Look kid, I mod 3 other boards and don't need some kid coming on here trying to act like he knows what he's talking about and steer others in the wrong direction....it's people like you that ruin other people's cars by giving them half assed, misinformation. Why don't you go buy a G-Tech, record your passes and then take it to a track and see your times and you would be pleasantly surprised. Until then, quit posting innaccurate, ignorant comments that have no value!!

I'm not trying to save face I could give a **** about anyone's opinion.

What exactly did I say that was inaccurate??
I don't plan on buying a g-tech nor do I suggest anyone else does.
""crudentials" " Thats not how I spelled it so... I'm not sure wtf you meant by that.

I'm not steering anyone anywhere. People stated they're inaccurate. That's not true. if it where then you'd figure that the many magazines' out there that have tested them wouldn't keep friggin raving about them.

as I said they are very hard to use. and in my post I talked about many flaws but none of them are really with the unit. it's accurate it's just hard to get accurate results.

Also I wasn't even goddam talking to you. I was replying in general to the post about them being inaccurate.

I'm so sick of you little B*tches whining about how I should look at your posts... Like I give a shit. what was said was inaccurate I corrected it. Quit being so sensitive and lashing out.

I'm not saying YOU are a dumbass. I'm saying that lots of kids (no i didn't mean YOU specificly or anyone else who posted on this thread.) get a gtech cant figure it out get wrong times and get pissed. that does not make them inaccurate. in the hands of road and track they reproduced everysingle run they did within ALL of the tolerance's that tesla advertise. I'm not saying you'll get the same results. But the device was PROVEN accurate.

Grow up chill out and don't go slinging Your a Bullshitter around because NOTHING I said was inaccurate.
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote