Thread: 0-60 times
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 06:53 PM   #49
JDMB16

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
Oh.... so a nameless HS members with no credentials or experience in test driving cars are more reliable than the guys at road and track??????

I don't think so. there are LOTS of totally misinformed threads on this site.

just because it's hard to get accurate results doesn't mean the device is at fault.

I'm not saying that people don't get inaccurate results.

I'm saying that it's there fault not tesla's or the g-tech's.

If you used a scientific scale to measure the weight of something down to the thousanth of 10thousanth and didn't eliminate wind then your results would be inaccurate. It's not because the sealed scale your using is inaccurate it's because YOU used it in a way that will make it inaccurate (not closing the doors).

OMG you're just talking out your ass TRYING to save face. If you want to go and waste your money on one...be my guest...more power to you kid.

BTW...yeah I'm really in HS huh and have no "crudentials" Why don't you go do a search, look at my replies to threads and then see if you still think I'm dumb lol. Look kid, I mod 3 other boards and don't need some kid coming on here trying to act like he knows what he's talking about and steer others in the wrong direction....it's people like you that ruin other people's cars by giving them half assed, misinformation. Why don't you go buy a G-Tech, record your passes and then take it to a track and see your times and you would be pleasantly surprised. Until then, quit posting innaccurate, ignorant comments that have no value!!